Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by Doodoo » December 20, 2021, 9:31 am

LALA
BLOOMBERG
The company has 167 locations and nearly 20,000 employees

AXIOS
As of March 2017, the company said it had 60 employees with 40 working in editorial

So who would you end up believing???

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 20, 2021, 9:48 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 20, 2021, 9:31 am
LALA
BLOOMBERG

AXIOS
As of March 2017, the company said it had 60 employees with 40 working in editorial

The newspaper that wrote reliable, honest and analytical reviews on various issues of the day. My decision would not be based on the information you provided. I like to read a number of sources to get a wide variety of opinions. In England, for example, I like The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian and sometimes The Telegraph. In Canada I read The Globe and Mail, The National Post and CBC online. By the way, Doodoo, I read Bloomberg now and again.

Hope this helps,
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 20, 2021, 9:52 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 20, 2021, 9:31 am
LALA
BLOOMBERG

AXIOS

Both of them are for profit companies. So neither are completely trustworthy, however the first is probably less untruthful.

However for actual information the peer reviewed papers are virtually guaranteed to be more accurate and more complete than any journalistic interpretation or summary.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 20, 2021, 10:11 am

STWW
"Both of them are for profit companies. So neither are completely trustworthy, however the first is probably less untruthful."

What you are saying is much like the driving here in Thailand We see a Stop sign but we really dont have to Stop.

You are sitting on the fence trying to please both sides, Choose one and move on

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 20, 2021, 1:55 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 20, 2021, 9:48 am
The newspaper that wrote reliable, honest and analytical reviews on various issues of the day. My decision would not be based on the information you provided.
Agree. The size of an organization does not have anything to do with truth in reporting.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 20, 2021, 3:47 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 20, 2021, 10:11 am
You are sitting on the fence trying to please both sides, Choose one and move on
I don’t see any fence sitting. Explain?

I have no need to make a choice and can’t see the 2 sides you speak of and am certainly not trying to please anyone.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 21, 2021, 4:34 pm

looking for a Pfizer booster jab somewheres.. thanks fella's,

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 21, 2021, 4:55 pm

What brand were your 1st and 2nd jabs, maaka?

I assume you got them in NZ, and have a "certificate" of some description with the details.

Thailand seems to have different waiting times for the booster, dependant on what you have already received. From my experience, you will need to wait 6 months if you had Pfizer x 2.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 21, 2021, 5:31 pm

maaka wrote:
December 21, 2021, 4:34 pm
looking for a Pfizer booster jab somewheres.. thanks fella's,
Go to the Uni vaccing centre
They are doing vacs everyday and dont seem as busy as before

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 21, 2021, 5:45 pm

Thanks mate..good to get info like UM of old.
missus is saying if had Pfzier I must wait six months for booster, that what the local village health officer say..
but missus had Astro so to get Pfzier her wait is not so long..
so I will sleep on it, and maybe soonish I will hit the Big Smoke for a top up jab..

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » December 21, 2021, 8:02 pm

The missus got her Pfizer booster yesterday at Ratchapat University yesterday. She says the facility is closed on Saturday and Sunday.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 21, 2021, 10:45 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 21, 2021, 4:55 pm
What brand were your 1st and 2nd jabs, maaka?

I assume you got them in NZ, and have a "certificate" of some description with the details.

Thailand seems to have different waiting times for the booster, dependant on what you have already received. From my experience, you will need to wait 6 months if you had Pfizer x 2.
It was six months between shots (Pfizer, Modera, Astra) in Canada until this week. Now, owing to the panic over the South African variant, the waiting period has been reduced to three months from the second shot. However, a problem now exists. A reporter asked the Prime Minister if Canada has enough booster vaccines for everyone in the country. He said yes. The reporter then asked the Prime Minister if everyone in Canada went to get the booster tomorrow, would they receive it. The Prime Minister said, no. The upshot is that the Government of Canada has ordered enough boosters for everyone in Canada; however, very few vaccines are in the country. For example, when I went to get my booster shot at the grocery store on Wednesday, I was told that only 24 shots were available. Many people who called in to the government hotline to make an appointment have been told they are confirmed for late January or early February.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 22, 2021, 6:46 am

Rodger that Jacko,.. 2 x Pfzier jabs back in July, and all the documents/ certificates / international covid travel docs to sink a battleship..so She who must be Obeyed, says wait till maybe end on of January

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”