all about booster shot in UTH

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: all about booster shot in UTH

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 7, 2022, 1:52 pm

My sister in Oz had 2 x AZ and it was recommended to her by the hospital clinic staff she has Pfizer as a booster which she did, so who knows?

Just to add Mrs Dero has had Sinovac - AZ - Pfizer.

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » January 7, 2022, 2:35 pm

as of january 7, 2022
271553743_4767741856654212_2233226227163212663_n.jpg

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » January 7, 2022, 4:53 pm

Though not in UTH per se, the woman I live with and myself having had AZ - AZ previously, received a phone call from local hospital at 3:30 today, to attend for a Pfizer booster, in and out, free of charge under an hour.

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » January 7, 2022, 7:23 pm

stereolab wrote:
January 7, 2022, 4:53 pm
Though not in UTH per se, the woman I live with and myself having had AZ - AZ previously, received a phone call from local hospital at 3:30 today, to attend for a Pfizer booster, in and out, free of charge under an hour.
Same here. The wife got a call for both of us to go to the local health clinic in our village on Jan. 11 for a Pfizer booster. We both had Sinovac and Astrazeneca for our 1st and 2nd shots in August and September. Also got a free flu shot there about a month ago.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 8, 2022, 2:43 pm

wife went to get her booster shot at Rajhabat yesterday.. Arrived around 0839, drove away done at around 0930. Only giving Pfizer... Her original vaccination was Sinovac and Astra so need only a 90 wait for the booster. I got Pfizer/Pfizer so the guidelines from Health are still wait 6 months...
Dave

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 8, 2022, 2:58 pm

Our Tambon clinic is now handing out ATKs free to anyone who wants them for home use. +ve results have to be reported or just dispose of the used -ve kits in the Isaan way.
Chinese without the FDA stamp 55555

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 2:19 pm

This morning I was offered a Pfizer Booster by our local Tambon clinic doctor. Through Mrs Dero I explained I'm only just into my 4th month after my 2nd Pfizer, she replied that was OK I could still have it.

I politely declined deciding I would wait the 6 months as mandated by the Govt. medical guidelines. Not keen on stuffing up my vaccination certification.

Did I do the right thing???

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 14, 2022, 2:55 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
January 14, 2022, 2:19 pm
This morning I was offered a Pfizer Booster by our local Tambon clinic doctor. Through Mrs Dero I explained I'm only just into my 4th month after my 2nd Pfizer, she replied that was OK I could still have it.

I politely declined deciding I would wait the 6 months as mandated by the Govt. medical guidelines. Not keen on stuffing up my vaccination certification.

Did I do the right thing???Guess you just answered your own question by declining,right.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 14, 2022, 3:03 pm

In and out of the university in 20 minutes. In the process, 3 nurses looked at my vaccination booklet, finger counted the months (just shy of 4 months), and directed me upstairs for the shot.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 3:35 pm

Did you previously have Pfizer or a miss match soup?

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 14, 2022, 3:55 pm

pfizer, pfizer, pfizer. Five individuals I know now have the same......same time schedule as well

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 4:46 pm

Next point of interest is if the 3rd Pfizer appears on your certification (yellow book, vaccination QR etc.)

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 5:04 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
January 14, 2022, 2:55 pm
Bandung_Dero wrote:
January 14, 2022, 2:19 pm

Did I do the right thing???Guess you just answered your own question by declining,right.
Now I don't know!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 14, 2022, 5:08 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
January 14, 2022, 4:46 pm
Next point of interest is if the 3rd Pfizer appears on your certification (yellow book, vaccination QR etc.)

Having lived with the yellow book for the past several months, I'm thinking the Thailand Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination, that you receive at the vaccination site, is as good. I can take a photo of the QR code on that paper and it takes me to the MOPH website with my vaccine info on it. Carry a copy of that certificate in your phone gallery, instead of the yellow book. Comments?
Yes, the Certificate, and the MOPH website show pfizer x 3

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 14, 2022, 5:10 pm

I don't think anyone's trying to cheat the system. The nurses at the university clearly knew my shot 1/2 dates.....finger counted (with difficulty) the months after Sept. Had they told me I couldn't get a shot, I'd have left.....no problem.
It's possible the Udon folks are handling things like the Udon Immigration folks handle things......on their own terms.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 14, 2022, 5:26 pm

Another Udon expat and his wife went in for third shots today....got the shots, then waiting for the certificate, were told they hadn't yet had their first/second shot. Despite having the 1/2 shot certificate and passport, the people couldn't find their info in the computer. They tapped the IT guy for help and he sorted things out. They were in the computer. I recall having this problem most every time I go to Bangkok Hospital.........something to do with the way they enter first, middle, last name in their system.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » January 14, 2022, 5:30 pm

NO BOOSTERS

The World Health Organization and the European Union regulators are advising against repeated COVID-19 vaccine boosters amid overwhelming data that indicate they are ineffective at stopping the COVID variants.
Booster shots could “adversely affect the immune system”.
Booster doses could eventually weaken the immune system.
The only question is how many more people will be harmed before American public health authorities announce their surrender.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/12/eu-h ... -covid-19/
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 5:38 pm

Thank you, so long as the 3rd shot is shown in the Thai system I can update my status through the AIR (Australian Immunisation Records).

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 14, 2022, 5:47 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
January 14, 2022, 5:30 pm
NO BOOSTERS

The World Health Organization and the European Union regulators are advising against repeated COVID-19 vaccine boosters amid overwhelming data that indicate they are ineffective at stopping the COVID variants.
The only question is how many more people will be harmed before American public health authorities announce their surrender.

Please do not pollute this thread with "antivax" crap.
We don't want to see it here.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 14, 2022, 5:52 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
January 14, 2022, 5:30 pm
NO BOOSTERS

For the complete picture - from Bloomberg, which is whom "amgreatness" (sic) above is quoting:
Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/coronavir ... risks?s=09
My emphasis.

EDIT: Hopefully this will see the last of Declan's duplicated, juvenile meme, with the multiple band-aids.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”