Australian federal politics

Sport
udonmap.com

Re: Australian federal politics

Post by Sport » October 26, 2022, 8:40 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 26, 2022, 8:28 pm
Jack. Buzzword for October is unhinged.

No need to post anything more about Sport, I have my own large spray can of cockroach spray. Oops, I should avoid name calling, makes me just as horrible as Sport.

Maybe, whipped cream spray as he seems to have a ladyboy fetish, or dettol spray as it gets rid of 99.9 percent of germs, or Mr Muscle that breaks down stubborn stains, or WD40 to use on rusted on nuts. Dunno, so many choices.
Whistles or should it be Jack, both the same person. You have not answered comments that I have raised with you, namely what do you call lidia thorpe and which Fed.Elec. budget are you talking about. You seem to be a bit mixed up in this area. You are not obliged to answer of course as anything you do say I may have to call upon those if any comments later on. As for ladyboys they are all yours whistles.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » October 27, 2022, 1:20 pm

555, your ineptness is now showing whistler/jspratt. You have not addressed the comment I made concerning your posting of Tuesdays budget, it was Josh Freydenbergs budget speech from early this year?, not Jim Chambers. You must be a part time labor/green polly deflecting away from your comment problem.

And that rag paper, thenewdaily, you have progressed into the slums of the far left/green part of news reporting. Those reporters are abc or xabc lefties and you put that paper up as gospel with that Australian hating moron anthony mundine. GR will rise above all this rubbish and has the money to do it.

Your in a bad way and should seek some sort of medical help. Some good doctors around Udon.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » October 27, 2022, 2:20 pm

Health Minister Mark Butler said the funding reflected a forecasted reduction in the amount of hospital services provided.
"We're not cutting money," he said on Thursday.

A federal government decision to slash billions of dollars from public hospitals over the next four years has enraged doctors, who argue they are "stunned"

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 27, 2022, 2:44 pm

Sport wrote:
October 27, 2022, 1:20 pm
555, your ineptness is now showing whistler/jspratt. You have not addressed the comment I made concerning your posting of Tuesdays budget, it was Josh Freydenbergs budget speech from early this year?, not Jim Chambers. You must be a part time labor/green polly deflecting away from your comment problem.

And that rag paper, thenewdaily, you have progressed into the slums of the far left/green part of news reporting. Those reporters are abc or xabc lefties and you put that paper up as gospel with that Australian hating moron anthony mundine. GR will rise above all this rubbish and has the money to do it.

Your in a bad way and should seek some sort of medical help. Some good doctors around Udon.
The name of your psychiatrist please. At least I can avoid one when referring trobled souls to a psychiatrist that is a demonstrable failure
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » October 27, 2022, 4:19 pm

Whistling Jack, are you a dope or just plain ignorant, maybe both. I have asked you a few times now, how do you explain your comment on this weeks federal budget. Did you or did you not, completely mislead us as to who the treasurer was. You were in so much haste to answer me, that your rage took over and you did not proof read your up coming comment.

A simple yes or no would suffice.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 27, 2022, 8:46 pm

Now, now Sport. Take your hot Horlicks and off to bed. In the morning you can have mashed wheetbix and mashed banana. Clean bib too, so your dribble will not stain your shirt like it used to do.

Night night sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » October 28, 2022, 1:41 pm

Well whistles/jspratt you are a piece of work. You will not apologise for misleading members on the Fed. budget. Have you wandered aimlessly in your life time without apologizing for your mistakes. Oh thats right, as being a paid up member of the left labor party you do not admit mistakes.

So you trot off to Sydney uni in the late 60s. You would have been one of those radical uni students protesting the Vietnam war, throwing stones and abusing the Australian military as they marched proudly down the Sydney street. You should never be allowed to participate in any sort of military remembrance ceremony.

Still waiting for a yes or no on the budget mistake please. Gee, you really are taking your time on this one arent you pet.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 28, 2022, 3:30 pm

The Vietnam war was a dumbassed war, not worth a single Australian life, we lost 511 young guys for a zero result. I certainly was part of the protest movement, proudly so.

As for the Australian servicemen, they put on their country's uniform and fought as bravely as all other great Australians in various wars. Before my mates were posted I would take them out for a night on the town and same when they came back.

The conservative governments and the ultra conservative RSL treated them appallingly a total disgrace.

For the record, a steel plate in my leg, two steel rods in my right arm and a missing knee cap meant I would have failed any medical. Had I been conscripted I would only have served as a medic anyhow.

My father while never rising above the rank of seargent was an 18 year veteran with the British army, he was also very active in the anti Vietnam protest movement as were many ex WWII veterans.

Says something doesn't it sport, a soldier that served in Africa, the invasion of Sicily and Italy, a D-day combatant, active in the crossing of the Rhine also thought the Vietnam war was stupid.

You know nothing about me, so stop making so many stupid personal claims about me, you look increasingly dumb, based on your recent posts I would not have thought that was possible, but there you go.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 7, 2022, 9:00 am

Untitled2.png
Jacqui Lambie says she’s prepared to lose her dignity to keep up with major parties

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 24, 2023, 5:49 pm

However, the government is yet to endorse a specific model for the how the Voice should work — one of Mr Dutton's requests — saying that should be determined by parliament after the vote.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-24/ ... /102018766

Surely if the government wants the Australian public to vote on this referendum there would be a specific idea

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 24, 2023, 6:44 pm

Like the apology, the coalition at its heart, typically rejects aboriginal law reform, the great exception was the 1967 refendum finally giving voting rights.

Dutton is being disingenuous about this, unsurprisingly playing the FUD card. The vote is at least 6 months away, there will be many sitting days with question time for pollies to seek clarification. The national party has already signalled its opposition, amazing if as they claim they don't have details.

Broad guideliness have already been provided on key points.

The Voice will be advisory only, they cannot introduce legislation

The sitting government is not bound by recommendations from The Voice.

The members of the Voice will be drawn on a state by state representation.

To be enacted as a change to the constitution, every Australian voter will be able to see what is proposed and changing the constitution is really hard, most referendums are lost.

Dutton is playing games, if he loses the Aston by election in April, he won't be leading the party anyway, in all likelihood his views will be irrelevant.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2024, 11:26 am

The Chief Rat is finally jumping off the LPA Titanic.

Arguably Australia's worst Prime Minister since before WW2 has finally found another job, after being blasted out of power 20 months ago by a fed-up Australian electorate.

Mr Robodebt, Mr On-Water Matters, Mr 5 Ministries, Mr Hose Holder, Mr Pork Barrel is freeing up a space in Parliament for a decent human being, by taking a reported job in the USA. He will feel right at home if the BOB gets back into the White House.
Former prime minister Scott Morrison set to quit politics at end of February

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-23/ ... /101277260

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 23, 2024, 1:05 pm

No doubt scuntmo has the anniversary dates worked out for his pension / super payouts.

heard that his upcoming novel, has first 5 chapters dedicated to his ministries

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 23, 2024, 1:20 pm

wazza wrote:
January 23, 2024, 1:05 pm
No doubt scuntmo has the anniversary dates worked out for his pension / super payouts.

how did this man ever become prime Minister? He was awful before he took the top job, sacked as head of Tourism Australia, and then 100% lived up to his previous nasty, arrogant, chaotic, self absorbed past to deliver the worst government in Australia's history.

Whitlam was certainly chaotic, but he did deliver on some excellent policies, so he had his saving graces, Morrison had none of these.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 23, 2024, 6:00 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... dApp_Other

scuntmo cant afford to live off a backbenchers salary.

He are for free on the public purse as PM and on allowances in canberra. Couldnt save .... poor economics manager then.

scathing assessmenf or what !!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 23, 2024, 6:14 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 23, 2024, 1:20 pm
wazza wrote:

how did this man ever become prime Minister? He was awful before he took the top job, sacked as head of Tourism Australia, and then 100% lived up to his previous nasty, arrogant, chaotic, self absorbed past to deliver the worst government in Australia's history.

Whitlam was certainly chaotic, but he did deliver on some excellent policies, so he had his saving graces, Morrison had none of these.
Being "nasty, arrogant, chaotic, self-absorbed" is a trait common with a whole lot of right-wing politicians from just about anywhere these days. You'd be hard-pressed to find these narcissistic, self-serving, money-grabbing characteristics in any Commie politician. Incompetence, obfuscation, vacillation and deceit maybe, but not nasty, arrogant, chaotic and self-absorbed.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 23, 2024, 7:38 pm

tamada wrote:
January 23, 2024, 6:14 pm
Whistler wrote:
wazza wrote:

Being "nasty, arrogant, chaotic, self-absorbed" is a trait common with a whole lot of right-wing politicians from just about anywhere these days. You'd be hard-pressed to find these narcissistic, self-serving, money-grabbing characteristics in any Commie politician. Incompetence, obfuscation, vacillation and deceit maybe, but not nasty, arrogant, chaotic and self-absorbed.
You might find some of these 'nasty, arrogant, chaotic and self-absorbed' characteristics in the leadership of China toward the Uyghur Muslims, dissenters in Hong Kong, foreign countries that disagree with China's policy in the South China Sea, the placement of Chinese police stations in western countries, China's interference in elections of other countries, and so on, no.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 23, 2024, 7:43 pm

[This is the link i wanted to.post originally

scathing or what.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 23, 2024, 8:39 pm

tamada wrote:
January 23, 2024, 6:14 pm
Whistler wrote:
wazza wrote:

North Korea might be another nasty communist government that you might find equals that of 'a whole lot of right-wing politicians about anywhere these days'.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 24, 2024, 12:56 am

wazza wrote:
January 23, 2024, 7:43 pm
[This is the link i wanted to.post originally

scathing or what.

A surprisingly subtle evisceration there wazza. Thanks for the link. He'll slink right in over there. His sort always do.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “Australia”