Australian Election

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: Australian Election

Post by pepesgrill » June 5, 2022, 9:54 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 4, 2022, 5:01 pm
Bridge ...... meet Cali, your new resident.

It has been reported he was particularly attracted by the nearby hole in the ice.
im really not familiar with this " ice fishing " ? is
that something you and tamada do at ufes meetings? he talks about it constantly ? :-k

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 5, 2022, 10:51 am

pepesgrill wrote:
June 5, 2022, 9:54 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 4, 2022, 5:01 pm
Bridge ...... meet Cali, your new resident.

It has been reported he was particularly attracted by the nearby hole in the ice.
im really not familiar with this " ice fishing " ? is
that something you and tamada do at ufes meetings? he talks about it constantly ? :-k
In the frozen North in Australia, ice fishing for crocodiles is very popular. Troll arms and legs are zip tied, a rope is tied around their waists and they are lowered into the water. Why trolls, they talk nonsense even if they are under water and attract the hungry crocs. All great fun
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 5, 2022, 12:55 pm

It was interesting how NZ's foreign minister didn't do what Penny Wong did and race and around the Pacific to try and cut the Chinese out. I'm not sure why. Perhaps Cindy having been in office a while might have sorted NZ's bit out over the phone. She probably knows some of the players very well. It's also well known, but apparently not to the Chinese, that Pacific time is very slow time. Things move slowly.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 5, 2022, 1:34 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 5, 2022, 12:55 pm
It was interesting how NZ's foreign minister didn't do what Penny Wong did and race and around the Pacific to try and cut the Chinese out. I'm not sure why. Perhaps Cindy having been in office a while might have sorted NZ's bit out over the phone. She probably knows some of the players very well. It's also well known, but apparently not to the Chinese, that Pacific time is very slow time. Things move slowly.
New Zealand is not Australia, it is a much smaller player in the region and it's sphere of influence geographicly quite small. The debacle of not visiting the Solomon's by Penny's previous office holder was roundly condemned. By engaging and committing on subjects of common interest like climate change, Australia is taking a initiative in countering China's attempts to strengthen it influence.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 6, 2022, 11:39 am

I see that Lord Voldemort, the new leader of the opposition, was unable to find a spot for Scotty from Marketing in the new shadow cabinet.

Neither for Scotty's previous Personal Assistant, Alex Hawke - with the 2 of them responsible for the loss of 6 conservative seats in NSW. =D>

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 6, 2022, 12:54 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 6, 2022, 11:39 am
I see that Lord Voldemort, the new leader of the opposition, was unable to find a spot for Scotty from Marketing in the new shadow cabinet.

Neither for Scotty's previous Personal Assistant, Alex Hawke - with the 2 of them responsible for the loss of 6 conservative seats in NSW. =D>
Not too worried. The UK's lame-arsed Tory governments tend to snap up the droppings from Canberra, much like Earnest's spurgies and the mealy worms.

Winning.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 6, 2022, 1:05 pm

Scotty will be looking for options outside of parliament before tendering his resignation. It might be a long wait as very few will want to hire him. Perhaps as the new CEO at Hillsong

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 6, 2022, 1:54 pm

I'd like to see him do some volunteer work - washing dishes/scrubbing floors/cleaning dunnies/etc at either the ASRC (Asylum Seeker Resource Centre) or ACOSS (Australian Council of Social Service).

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 6, 2022, 4:00 pm

gloating too much can make hair grow on your
palms. they'll be shipping you two off to NZ to
work on next hobbit film. no ice fishing holes there

just wash your hands carefully before dinner :-&

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 11, 2022, 9:55 pm

I read, with an approving nod, this comment from an opinion piece in today's Guardian.

"He" is our newly elected PM. You can figure out for yourself who the carnival barker is.
He may not be the best public speaker, but I'll take his honesty and clear explanations, over the now thankfully deposed carnival barker and his shonky snake oil salesman's pitch and sneering distain, division and lies.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -156936232

👍

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 11, 2022, 10:23 pm

decency cloaked in decency.

Wecome to Australia the Nadesalingam family.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 12, 2022, 3:14 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 11, 2022, 9:55 pm
I read, with an approving nod, this comment from an opinion piece in today's Guardian.

"He" is our newly elected PM. You can figure out for yourself who the carnival barker is.
He may not be the best public speaker, but I'll take his honesty and clear explanations, over the now thankfully deposed carnival barker and his shonky snake oil salesman's pitch and sneering distain, division and lies.

👍
I was going to guess Col. Tom Parker, but, no, he was not quite that bad.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 12, 2022, 6:11 am

" the guardian" yet another news outlet *cough*
that no longer reports the news but gives their opinion on everything. their take , their slant, playing favourites. they obviously want OZ to be
a subservient lapdog. all a bunch of " karens" =;

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » June 12, 2022, 6:42 am

Another insight into the ---- show facing the new government -

An account common to many new ministers is that the former government left a backlog of work ranging from the incidental to the significant – from unsigned briefs to a $67 million funding shortfall for the National Gallery of Australia, to stalled program start dates, to delayed pricing decisions under the NDIS – some of which came as a complete shock to the new stewards.

“You absolutely get the sense that nothing was happening toward the end,” a minister says. “And some of it was entirely due to ideological bastardry.”

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/new ... folios#mtr
Watch Me!!

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 12, 2022, 6:51 am

aren't you red67 and the watchman also ? someone told me that . :-k if that's your game marjamlew
you have no trouble post false info on others? karen

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 12, 2022, 8:16 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 12, 2022, 3:14 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 11, 2022, 9:55 pm

👍
I was going to guess Col. Tom Parker, but, no, he was not quite that bad.

Happy to help, Uncle - it is the blow-up balloon affectionately known as Scotty from Marketing. Or otherwise, the Liar from the Shire.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 12, 2022, 8:21 am

jack s , cant help but notice. when alex0 is correct
about you repeatedly bashing aussie s.a.s. corporal. you cant make admission you were wrong? :-k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 12, 2022, 8:24 am

Have you had a big night on the 'roids, Cali?

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 12, 2022, 8:27 am

you karens and your sleazy tactics. always so
quick attempting to bring others into disrepute, but when wrong, slink away, and do it all over again

thewatchman
udonmap.com

Post by thewatchman » June 12, 2022, 9:20 am

pepesgrill wrote:
June 12, 2022, 6:51 am
aren't you red67 and the watchman also ? someone told me that . :-k if that's your game marjamlew
you have no trouble post false info on others? karen
well someone told you wrong :D
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

Return to “Australia”