Kevin Rudd Appointed as Oz Ambassador to USA

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Kevin Rudd Appointed as Oz Ambassador to USA

Post by jackspratt » December 22, 2022, 7:34 pm

Do you have a link for this, Tony?
trekkertony wrote:
December 22, 2022, 4:26 pm
Irrespective of the suitability for the role, l am curious to know who in the labour government out muscled the PM, when he earlier emphatically stated that Kevin Rudd would not be the Ambassador to the USA. For clarity, the PM’s assertion was televised.
ps apologies for confusing those who may be reading the US Politics thread. 8)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Kevin Rudd Appointed as Oz Ambassador to USA

Post by Whistler » December 22, 2022, 8:20 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 22, 2022, 7:34 pm
Do you have a link for this, Tony?
trekkertony wrote:
December 22, 2022, 4:26 pm
Irrespective of the suitability for the role, l am curious to know who in the labour government out muscled the PM, when he earlier emphatically stated that Kevin Rudd would not be the Ambassador to the USA. For clarity, the PM’s assertion was televised.
ps apologies for confusing those who may be reading the US Politics thread. 8)
There is no link for this, it is BS.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 22, 2022, 8:29 pm

Happy to wait for Tony's response, on this thread. ;)

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » December 23, 2022, 3:59 am

Thanks Jackspratt. When Kevin Rudd’s appointment was announced, the mainstream media here in Australia showed archival footage (prior to May election ) of Anthony Albanese stating that Kevin Rudd would not be considered for the ambassadorial role. I have not been able to retrieve that footage from www. Was the statement made back in April a deliberate attempt to shield Anthony Albanese from elector backlash, given that Kevin Rudd had polarised partisan electors and Australians in a wider sense and essentially still on the nose.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/kev ... /tp95zwz99

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/kev ... 1671739863

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/way ... 1671740580

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 23, 2022, 5:15 am

Noosard and TT are anti Labor, as a result they say anything, but frankly do not even know anything about the process and foolishly display their ignorance.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Nearly true
am anti pollies whom you seem to believe
and you keep wanking on i said
but the truth is I haven't said apart from this last statement which i have said before

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » December 23, 2022, 6:04 am

Rudd is out of the country and in a position where he can't shoot his mouth off about Murdoch, Trump, China or anything else that the media feed him. Stroke of genius by someone :-"

“I feel like I’ve been underestimated my whole life. But here I am,”
Watch Me!!

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » December 23, 2022, 9:39 am

As long as he wears a floppy hat and zinc oxide on his nose on Boxing Day, I'm for him.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 23, 2022, 9:53 am

noosard wrote:
December 23, 2022, 5:15 am
Noosard and TT are anti Labor, as a result they say anything, but frankly do not even know anything about the process and foolishly display their ignorance.

Nearly true
but the truth is I haven't said apart from this last statement which i have said before
And the prize for tortured English for 2022 goes to ......
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 23, 2022, 10:17 am

Whistler wrote:
December 23, 2022, 9:53 am
noosard wrote:
December 23, 2022, 5:15 am

Nearly true
And the prize for tortured English for 2022 goes to ......
And the most lame 'last word' post of the day award goes to...
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 23, 2022, 10:28 am

Can't help yourself Tam, can you? Given the chance to butt in on a thread that you have never participated in, you just have to throw in another petty comment. *****!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » December 23, 2022, 10:47 am

Is there something l have missed. I didn’t realise that forum contributors needed to seek approval from the self professed oracle before commenting on subjects raised. Silly me.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 23, 2022, 11:03 am

trekkertony wrote:
December 23, 2022, 10:47 am
Is there something l have missed. I didn’t realise that forum contributors needed to seek approval from the self professed oracle before commenting on subjects raised. Silly me.
Another who just cannot help himself despite making a fool.of himself almost every time he posts.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 23, 2022, 12:43 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 23, 2022, 10:28 am
Can't help yourself Tam, can you? Given the chance to butt in on a thread that you have never participated in, you just have to throw in another petty comment. *****!
Love you too. Dick!

(too easy)
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » December 23, 2022, 6:03 pm

Whistler,
You have some really serious anger issues, l would offer to fund some professional counselling for you but my sense of chivalry does extend to the point of covering these expenses for the foreseeable future.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 23, 2022, 7:03 pm

Be a waste of resourses

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 23, 2022, 7:22 pm

trekkertony wrote:
December 23, 2022, 6:03 pm
Whistler,
You have some really serious anger issues, l would offer to fund some professional counselling for you but my sense of chivalry does extend to the point of covering these expenses for the foreseeable future.
Spot on, I have anger issues.

I get angry when I see bog stupid people like you that that mindlessly support criminals like Donald Trump. When you regurgitate incomprehensible conspiracy theories al la Qanon. I get angry when idiots like you publish regurgitated lies from evil organisations like the Murdoch Empire.

I will continue expose such idiots who deny climate change, Luddite all.

Not intellectualism, no respect for science, no respect for facts, just mindless idiots

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 23, 2022, 7:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 23, 2022, 7:22 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Whistler,

I get angry when I see bog stupid people like you that that mindlessly support criminals like Donald Trump. When you regurgitate incomprehensible conspiracy theories al la Qanon. I get angry when idiots like you publish regurgitated lies from evil organisations like the Murdoch Empire.

Not intellectualism, no respect for science, no respect for facts, just mindless idiots

You have posted on this site, that people who do not support Trump should lose their personal superannuation you sent a message to.me that friends of your will not pay a bet because the Italian government and the pope sent sattelites over America to flip votes away from Trump.

So don't lecture me, I work on facts and not the fantasy of right wing nutters

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 24, 2022, 1:09 am

Whistler wrote:
December 23, 2022, 7:31 pm
Whistler wrote:
December 23, 2022, 7:22 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Whistler,

You have posted on this site, that people who do not support Trump should lose their personal superannuation you sent a message to.me that friends of your will not pay a bet because the Italian government and the pope sent sattelites over America to flip votes away from Trump.

So don't lecture me, I work on facts and not the fantasy of right wing nutters
Here's a fact for you. Do you notice that your ability to edit your own posts properly is inversely proportional to your online anger?

G'night.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 24, 2022, 9:31 am

What I have noticed is that you are a troll. Whenever I post, you just cannot help yourself. I met somebody a while ago who said he knew you. He said in real life you were a nice guy, but when you are online you become a right nasty.

Nobody likes trolls and since giggle, lone star, declan and that ilk no longer appear on this forum, you remain the number one troll.
Last edited by Whistler on December 24, 2022, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 24, 2022, 9:50 am

Whistler wrote:
December 24, 2022, 9:31 am
What I have noticed is that you are a troll. Whenever I post, you just cannot help yourself. I met somebody a while ago who said he knew you. He said in real life you were a nice guy, but when you are online you become a right nasty.

Nobody likes trolls and since giggle, lone star, declaring and that ilk no longer appear on this forum, you remain the number one troll.
So that's why you tried to reach out to me via the PM network earlier this year? You think I'm a nice guy.

But now you can add Troll Hunter to your resume as this forum's leading pursuer of factual positivity and enforcer of last wordism.

You're a legend, that's what you is.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “Australia”