Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post Reply
Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 19, 2024, 6:30 pm

And how about this from the sleazy labor Govt of albosleazy and blackout bowen. bowen/labor has promised Oz households will receive a $54AUD (1250baht) reduction in their house powerbills, great news. Trouble is its for the whole year, what an effen joke and it does not start till later this year. Akin to paying $54 off a Rolls Royce. sleazy liar where is the $275 reduction in power for households you promised going into 2022 election, you filthy little lying mongrel.

And this today from the sleaze mob. The Opposition has demanded answers from the Federal Government over Sky News’s revelation that the heads of ASIO and ASIS have been kicked out of the national security committee of cabinet and are being replaced by a climate change head. So 2 of Australias top intelligence and spy agencies can only attend if they are asked. Can someone tell me where the sanity is in that change. Security -v- climate change another effen pisss weak effort from the labor Fed Govt.



User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 16222
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by jackspratt » March 19, 2024, 7:58 pm

Sport wrote:
March 19, 2024, 6:30 pm
And how about this from the sleazy labor Govt of albosleazy and blackout bowen. bowen/labor has promised Oz households will receive a $54AUD (1250baht) reduction in their house powerbills, great news. Trouble is its for the whole year, what an effen joke and it does not start till later this year. Akin to paying $54 off a Rolls Royce. sleazy liar where is the $275 reduction in power for households you promised going into 2022 election, you filthy little lying mongrel.

And this today from the sleaze mob. The Opposition has demanded answers from the Federal Government over Sky News’s revelation that the heads of ASIO and ASIS have been kicked out of the national security committee of cabinet and are being replaced by a climate change head. So 2 of Australias top intelligence and spy agencies can only attend if they are asked. Can someone tell me where the sanity is in that change. Security -v- climate change another effen pisss weak effort from the labor Fed Govt.
A new Rolls Royce costs $645,000 - $1,085,000 in Australia - are people's power bills really that high?

https://www.drive.com.au/showrooms/rolls-royce/

RUOK, Sport?

That sounds quite unhinged.

Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 20, 2024, 2:19 am

jackspratt wrote:
March 19, 2024, 7:58 pm
A new Rolls Royce costs $645,000 - $1,085,000 in Australia - are people's power bills really that high?
https://www.drive.com.au/showrooms/rolls-royce/
RUOK, Sport?
That sounds quite unhinged.
Quite ok JS.
Unhinged, obviously you are talking about the Oz labor party and the lefties that support that party.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 17528
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by tamada » March 20, 2024, 6:58 am

Knows ASIS and ASIO, never heard of CSIRO and AEMO.

Is there an intelligence issue here?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 20, 2024, 9:10 am

tamada wrote:
March 20, 2024, 6:58 am
Knows ASIS and ASIO, never heard of CSIRO and AEMO.
Is there an intelligence issue here?
I have known of the CSIRO since the early 70s in the Prospect Blacktown area when I worked down that way and know of the AEMO. Just threw out a line to see what I could catch. The intelligence issue is with the labor Govt. none.

And the labor Govt. appointed k rudd the dud as the Oz Ambassador to the USA replacing the likeable Joe Hockey. It may be a short appointment for Dudd if Mr Trump wins the election which is likely. labor knew this was an uneasy appointment but still went ahead with it.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 16222
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by jackspratt » March 20, 2024, 12:17 pm

A quick question, Sport - can Trump expel an Ambassador while he (Trump) is in a jail cell? :-k

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 5685
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » March 20, 2024, 12:45 pm

Sport wrote:
March 20, 2024, 9:10 am
tamada wrote:
March 20, 2024, 6:58 am
Knows ASIS and ASIO, never heard of CSIRO and AEMO.
Is there an intelligence issue here?
I have known of the CSIRO since the early 70s in the Prospect Blacktown area when I worked down that way and know of the AEMO. Just threw out a line to see what I could catch. The intelligence issue is with the labor Govt. none.

And the labor Govt. appointed k rudd the dud as the Oz Ambassador to the USA replacing the likeable Joe Hockey. It may be a short appointment for Dudd if Mr Trump wins the election which is likely. labor knew this was an uneasy appointment but still went ahead with it.
Likeable Joe Hockey, you have to be kidding. The most out of touch treasurer in Australia's history. His 'leaners and lifters' budget was a disgrace, a cabinet minister in the second worst or maybe the worst government Australia has ever experienced.

The guy is a ****.

Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 20, 2024, 1:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 20, 2024, 12:17 pm
A quick question, Sport - can Trump expel an Ambassador while he (Trump) is in a jail cell? :-k
I dont think he can. What makes you think Mr Trump will be in jail.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 5685
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » March 20, 2024, 2:40 pm

If I can be so bold as to jump in, Gaol (Jail) is where many convicted criminals are confined. A few potentials here.

Defrauding the state
Obstruction of justice
Insurrection
Stealing state documents
Tax evasion (remember Capone)
Racketeering
Incitement to riot

I am sure I have missed a few others.

As for KEV07, if The Donald wins, in December, Kev will probably opt to come home before Chrissie. I doubt if would return for the inauguration even if invited.

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 3635
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Bandung_Dero » March 20, 2024, 4:49 pm

Sport wrote:
March 17, 2024, 1:06 pm

Its about time Queelanders woke up to the lefty snowflake labor Govt. in their state. Next on the chopping block is the fed labor Govt. and a whole lotta body bags needed for that sleazy mob.
How long did it take for the "banana benders" to wake up to being screwed by the Country party, Jo Begelkie Peterson, Rus Hinze et all = many years. Slow learners up there and unfortunately I have to include my parents who loved em!!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 5685
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » March 20, 2024, 5:02 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
March 20, 2024, 4:49 pm
Sport wrote:
March 17, 2024, 1:06 pm

Its about time Queelanders woke up to the lefty snowflake labor Govt. in their state. Next on the chopping block is the fed labor Govt. and a whole lotta body bags needed for that sleazy mob.
How long did it take for the "banana benders" to wake up to being screwed by the Country party, Jo Begelkie Peterson, Rus Hinze et all = many years. Slow learners up there and unfortunately I have to include my parents who loved em!!
BD, you forgot to mention that significant failure, Campbell Newman. A byelection swing of 17% is not unusual, the swing needed to take the state and prevent a four term Labor government is a harder task. Having said that there is a huge swing against Labor, but an uptick for Sports much loved Green Party. If Labor survives, it will be with the support of the Greens and likely to be a minority government.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 16222
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by jackspratt » March 20, 2024, 8:18 pm

Sport wrote:
March 19, 2024, 6:30 pm

...... the heads of ASIO and ASIS have been kicked out of the national security committee of cabinet ........
Now 2 days later, and a google search reveals that the only ones even remotely concerned about this are the Murdoch owned, extreme right wing Sky News and Sydney Daily Tele ........ and Sport. :D

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 17528
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by tamada » March 21, 2024, 8:24 am

jackspratt wrote:
March 20, 2024, 8:18 pm
Sport wrote:
March 19, 2024, 6:30 pm

...... the heads of ASIO and ASIS have been kicked out of the national security committee of cabinet ........
Now 2 days later, and a google search reveals that the only ones even remotely concerned about this are the Murdoch owned, extreme right wing Sky News and Sydney Daily Tele ........ and Sport. :D
Well duhhh....of course the inherently liberal and lefty msm won't want to talk about it. The world needs the likes of Murdoch's relentless pursuit of the truth in order to prevent this relentless sleepwalk into the app-driven, cancel-culture enviro-wokeism of the Millennials and their gormless Gen Z Tik Tok influencer spawn.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 21, 2024, 12:19 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 20, 2024, 8:18 pm
Sport wrote:
March 19, 2024, 6:30 pm
...... the heads of ASIO and ASIS have been kicked out of the national security committee of cabinet ........
Now 2 days later, and a google search reveals that the only ones even remotely concerned about this are the Murdoch owned, extreme right wing Sky News and Sydney Daily Tele ........ and Sport. :D
I say thank goodness JS the Murdoch press keeps us well informed, other news outlets maybe a bit timid to cover labor weakness and ineptitude. So you can now cancel your subscription to the abc and guardian and follow the truth telling Murdoch press.

Sport
udonmap.com
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 30, 2006, 10:13 pm
Location: LA USA
Contact:

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 21, 2024, 12:29 pm

WANTED.
The Oz labor party will shortly be advertising for applicants to apply for an Oz Ambassadors role in a foreign country. The present role is occupied by a halfwit commie loving soul. The applicant must have completed high school and left school at 18years, and worked in the private sector for at least 2 months. The overseas position will become available as soon as the nonsense is removed from the labor rooms in Canberra.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 16222
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2024, 12:51 pm

Sport wrote:
March 21, 2024, 12:29 pm
WANTED.
The Oz labor party will shortly be advertising for applicants to apply for an Oz Ambassadors role in a foreign country. The present role is occupied by a halfwit commie loving soul. The applicant must have completed high school and left school at 18years, and worked in the private sector for at least 2 months. The overseas position will become available as soon as the **** is removed from the labor rooms in Canberra.
Better dust off your CV, Sport. 8)

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 16222
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2024, 12:55 pm

I note not even the Daily Mail - Oz edition - has considered Sky News' and Sport's nothing-burger was worth any bandwidth. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 5685
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » March 28, 2024, 4:45 pm

More good news, instead of the hairy chested table thumping we saw from the erstwhile conservative governments, a bit of commonsense negotiatons have now restored a multi billion dollar export agreement with China. That country has dropped its fabricated anti dumping restrictions on Australian wine. Record surpluses, record export growth, falling inflation etc. Now this further boost to the Australian economy.

The wine industry is doing it tough with a glut of wine, this will help enormously. Dutton will be grinding his molars in his sleep tonight.

User avatar
trekkertony
udonmap.com
Posts: 868
Joined: November 28, 2007, 4:25 am
Location: Australia

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by trekkertony » March 29, 2024, 6:34 am

Given China’s vested interest in the Australian Wine Industry, the decision by Chinese authorities to recant the restrictions on Oz wine is more about promoting their own interests.
https://buyausmag.com.au/41-australian- ... 0Australia.

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 4430
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Barney » March 29, 2024, 8:05 am

Good point and article trekkertony,

Begs the question on how much individuals and company self-interest is really in place with a subsequent sway of the Australian Fed socialist Labor policies is really out there. China will take advantage of any door opening to get a claw into Australian or foreign owned businesses in Australia, dont think for a moment they care about anything outside their borders, China does need any free passage. The lefty's, perhaps even some in this forum, always crow about how great it is that Albanese has sent another politician or delegation to China to bow down and kneel on the mat of communism in Beijing. I doubt it's all about our foreign policy or for the betterment of the Australian public. Would not trust these politicians as far as I could kick them.
Australian Wine has been going through phases and issues of oversupply and demand for decades, investment in wineries went through the roof many years ago and a substantial number of small money punters lost their money in the schemes.
Rosemount was a different example, when they went down big loss of employment in local communities and the big corporation who purchased Rosemount didn't give 2 hoots. I think the original owner rebranded sometime later to establish his wines back to profit.
China quite some years ago started buying bulk amounts of wine from Argentina and shipping it back in massive oil tanker style ships to bottle it under the Great Wall wine label. Don't think that won't happen in Australia.

Post Reply

Return to “Australia”