Udon Thani Forum help, support, rules, & announcements

Should jackspratt Delete His Wobbly Bum Avatar?

Poll ended at June 17, 2010, 8:54 pm

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 61

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 11:10 am

jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:
Billg wrote:How about another Poll along the same lines

get rid of "Jacks Prat" and keep the Avatar :-" \:D/ :D

billg
Ill vote for that.
Actually, you may find the voting procedure a bit complicated.

i did 'not find it hard, yes i did change my mind and vote i thought that i made comments so i should vote.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Re: New Ranking System?

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 11:22 am

jackspratt wrote:ph you are not trying to drag your own thread off topic are you? :D

BTW, if you look at my avatar from the back of your monitor, you may get a pleasant surprise. :lol:

i feel that there is something very fish'y about mr spratt and his avatar, can't quiet put a 'finger licking good' fish finger on it. sorry about the lesson in American mannerisms. just a few let you all down

don't bother with your usual comment mr spratt as i used American spell check too.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 11:32 am

old-timer wrote:Three things, firstly - there is nothing wrong with showing off a well fit bird, secondly - if I'm in the internet cafe looking at one of JS posts everyone thinks I'm a pervert, and last, I liked the Avatar movie which has nothing to do with anything, I know.

OT.............Voted that the JS avatar should stay........ \:D/

how are you so sure it is not a ladyboy bird butt OT by experience i might guess? i suppose i should ask Mr spratt that.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 11:48 am

Billg wrote:Jacks PRATT, keep your avatar it reflects what you are .... A Perfect Ass

Cheers
Bill

may be mr jack spratt should change his name to mr jack ass can we have a vote on it Arjay? allso most people here know that you can have manny alias's on this site which would put result into dispute i think. thought i'd say it now rather than have a cry of sour grapes later

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Re: Steven Slade

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 11:59 am

jackspratt wrote:Mainer I think you will find this discussion has been held before on UM.

At the time I offered to remove the avatar if:

- the Mods requested it, or

- there was strong objection from a number of forum members.

Neither occurred (in fact, just the opposite from members), so the avatar remains.

It is unfortunate if you, or others in your presence find it offensive. However, this is a forum for grown-ups.

I've tried my best to promote your big day on stage but as you can clearly see by views: Mr S Slade (slimey v Mr .pratt) is by far a bigger b..... ratbag than yopu could ever be.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » June 24, 2010, 12:08 pm

I think "eyes and ears" villification of Jackspratt has gone a bit too far - and also way off topic. I think "eyes and ears" needs to find a productive hobby.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » June 24, 2010, 12:37 pm

Ronan01 wrote:I think "eyes and ears" villification of Jackspratt has gone a bit too far - and also way off topic. I think "eyes and ears" needs to find a productive hobby.
Yes, agreed Ronan.

Ears and eyes, - enough. Your remarks are getting too personal. Please ensure your posts are constructive and on topic.

We don't want any of Obama's language on here! ;)

Thanks

UMSTB

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » June 24, 2010, 4:03 pm

Oh for Heaven sake let him vent his Spleen, I'm sure Jack get's a good giggle over his morning Coffee so why spoil it for him :D

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » June 24, 2010, 4:29 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote: how are you so sure it is not a ladyboy bird butt OT?
OT's not so sure about quite a few things, however on this occasion I'm sure it's a WFB's backside.
I've got something like that wrong before though.

OT........ \:D/

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 5:24 pm

arjay wrote:
Ronan01 wrote:I think "eyes and ears" villification of Jackspratt has gone a bit too far - and also way off topic. I think "eyes and ears" needs to find a productive hobby.
Yes, agreed Ronan.

Ears and eyes, - enough. Your remarks are getting too personal. Please ensure your posts are constructive and on topic.

Thanks

UMSTB

Thanks for the complement? i think you may be thinking of the tiger wood thing.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 5:26 pm

ronan01 wrote:I think "eyes and ears" villification of Jackspratt has gone a bit too far - and also way off topic. I think "eyes and ears" needs to find a productive hobby.
what like sexist avatars

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 5:28 pm

arjay wrote:
Yes, agreed Ronan.

Thanks

UMSTB
obiously the suffergets have not arrived in Thailand yet

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 24, 2010, 5:31 pm

arjay wrote:
Yes, agreed Ronan.

Thanks

UMSTB

what hobby would you sugest being a pervert? then i can really join you oh no

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 24, 2010, 5:36 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote: obiously the suffergets have not arrived in Thailand yet
Actually I am not sure they are needed - my wife informs me that Thai women already have the vote. :D

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » June 24, 2010, 5:38 pm

If the avatar's offend then, as I have already quite carefully explained, they can be turned off. Simple and efficient & so should be of no offence or issue to anyone.
Personal insults directed at ANY member are, in my opinion (& the opinion of the Forum Rules) completely inappropriate & unnecessary. A need to resort to personal abusive language is never justifiable even over matters of high importance - simply because it shows that the user has already lost the argument. To resort to abuse over something as mudane and unimportant as avatars is, to be honest, quite bewildering, especially given that all users have the solution in their own hands... :shock: :shock:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 24, 2010, 10:24 pm

Ah once again Bob has put it succintly, now I hae done a little snooping and it appears Eyes and ears has on previous occasions had the gall to atack our jack over comments now he is attacking him mon his avatar.
E & E please if you cannot contro your comments my advice is not to make any at all, you are beginning really to wonder if you are either completely stupid or if you just portray that in order to gain some kudos.
If the latter don't worry to have attained the kudos you so richly deserve, unfortunately due to forum rules I am not really allowed to state it but let me assure you it ain't nice what you have become.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » June 25, 2010, 10:29 am

arjay wrote:
Yes, agreed Ronan.

Thanks

UMSTB

sorry you feel that and sorry to all others who feel the same. just trying to stir a boreing subject .

dake333
udonmap.com

Post by dake333 » June 25, 2010, 2:19 pm

Can i add another 372 yes votes to jackoffs avatar,the local thais over here love it.

plien
udonmap.com

Post by plien » June 25, 2010, 6:00 pm

For me, jackspratts avatar is poetry in motion, simple as that

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 25, 2010, 9:55 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote: sorry you feel that and sorry to all others who feel the same. just trying to stir a boreing subject .
It would appear, from voting thusfar, that the subject is far less boring than those trying to stir it. :D

Return to “Forum Help, Support, Rules, & Announcements”