Churches in Nong Khai

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...
Geoffrey
udonmap.com

Churches in Nong Khai

Post by Geoffrey » April 11, 2008, 11:41 am

Does anyone know the names and contact information for Christian churches in Nong Khai. Thanks,

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » April 11, 2008, 11:48 am

Topic moved to the Nong Khai Forum.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Re: Churches in Nong Khai

Post by BKKSTAN » April 11, 2008, 12:17 pm

Geoffrey wrote:Does anyone know the names and contact information for Christian churches in Nong Khai. Thanks,
I don't have a number at hand,but there is a Lutheran ministry,a big bible church or facility,Catholic organizations,Mormons and ,I believe an Assembly of God church here!
What are you looking particularly!If I can help I will, although I have no affiliations with churches or temples of worship!

I know the Lutheran minister personally and can ask him for assistance,although he left for America yesterday to visit his children!

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » April 11, 2008, 12:25 pm

I did a google search of Nong Khai churches and Nong Khai Christian with several results,you might want to check!

Geoffrey
udonmap.com

Post by Geoffrey » April 11, 2008, 2:12 pm

I'd like to make a fairly complete list for Nong Khai. There is a group of 39 University students coming for 3 weeks. I'd like to be able to tell them where and when they can go to find a church service in their denomination. I wonder if there are any services in English. When I travel I often go to a service in a foreign language. I find it is peaceful and am thankful that God understands all languages.
Holy Harp

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » April 11, 2008, 2:44 pm

Geoffrey wrote: I find it is peaceful and am thankful that God understands all languages.
So why........
I wonder if there are any services in English.
But your God is multi-lingual #-o ](*,) :lol: :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » April 11, 2008, 3:41 pm

I know the bible institute has bibles in both languages,don't know anything about the services.The Mormons speak both Thai and English!

Return to “Nong Khai”