my best thailand experience

Central Thailand forum - Bangkok, Pattaya etc.
bangkokflex

my best thailand experience

Post by bangkokflex » November 30, 2009, 1:42 pm

Hey Fellow travelers and expats, I have been traveling in Thailand for many years and I also live here and I just had my best Thailand experience, I have just been on a short 4 day lake safari trip to the Kanchanaburi province, where I spend 4 days on a traditional Thai houseboat, cruising around Khao Laem lake and it was great. It’s a part that is not discovered by mass tourism yet, its unique and a truly great eco adventure experience. We just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves for 4 days in one of the most beautiful spots I have seen in Thailand. The boat is great, the food is great and you get to see and experience something that most people don’t know exist. In the 4 days, we went jungle trekking into a waterfall, we visited a coconut island, did some kayaking into caves, visited a real and authentic village close to the Myanmar border, a monastery, did some real elephant trekking, not the normal tourist kind and did some bamboo rafting. I can highly recommend this experience. Don’t miss out on this one experience, I know ill not forget it, it’s special, different and unique, it’s for everybody and we just loved it.

lee
udonmap.com

Re: my best thailand experience

Post by lee » November 30, 2009, 2:15 pm

I've moved this from 'Udon Thani travel' to 'Central Thailand' for you.

nchlsbrown

Re: my best thailand experience

Post by nchlsbrown » April 26, 2010, 9:29 pm

Yes, it is certainly a land of smiles and outstanding hospitality and it all starts from your accommodation to any place you go...be it sightseeing or shopping.

Return to “Central Thailand”