Udon Water World.

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
Giggle
udonmap.com

Udon Water World

Post by Giggle » April 25, 2019, 6:38 pm

Visited today with family spent three hours there.

The good: It was blistering hot and the lake was a nice respite from the heat. The water mats and slides were in reasonably good repair. The kids had fun, it was local, and inexpensive.

The bad: The garbage piled up around the parking lot and roads leading into the park is disgraceful.

The ugly: I've never seen so many flies in one place as the Udon Water World dining area. The pla pow was almost black from the flies covering it within minutes of it being delivered to the table. Same for the somtam. I'd never eat that.

Recommendation: Eat an early lunch before you go, and plan dinner elsewhere. Don't bother with swim hats for the kids. When they lose them to the bottom, they're gone forever -- same with snorkels and masks.

If you're under 55 and don't try the waterslide at least once, you're a wuss. :badteeth:

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

ndreamer
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Water World.

Post by ndreamer » June 2, 2019, 8:49 pm

My wife knows the owners so we have been a few times. The big slide is on the deadly side but they have since added some more padding on the sides to stop you getting snagged.

The water play area is fun, kids love it.

They have the bar open now as well, if your keen for a beer tower.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Water World.

Post by Hoopoe » June 3, 2019, 7:40 am

Was there a couple of weeks ago with family , food was good ,beer ok , there's an aircon area you can go into if it gets to hot ,free admission , you only pay if you use the swimming facilities , beer and food of course ,and got to agree those slides look deadly , the kids (20 yearolds ) loved it , there's a lot of gold fish Koi carp in one area just under the slides were you can get into the water with , good day was had by all ,

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”