Nags

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Nags

Post by Raoul Duke » April 1, 2017, 1:56 pm

Hi,
Does/has any forum users spend/spent a lazy day at Intergames park to watch them go around?
Viewing the website it appears they have between four to five runners in each race :-k
Not sure about how you would go about having a wager (if you were allowed to) [-X ...but if you were permitted to do so I wonder how you would place a wager??(if you were allowed to)
;)

Voiceover for hire.

panmotor
udonmap.com

Re: Nags

Post by panmotor » April 1, 2017, 3:16 pm

I'm sure there are more regulars than my one time which was about 3 years ago but, when I went, there were 10 horses in each race with 2 numbers 1s, 2 number 2s etc up to number 5.

You got the number so, if you backed number 1, you got 2 horses running for you. In the first race, I put THB 50 on the nose on number 2 and came away with a THB 2 profit when it won - the odds must have been ridiculously low (1/25) as, presumably both number 2s were good horses.

Lesson learn, after that I did forecasts (exacta) so, picking, for example, 2 & 4, you had to have one of the number 2s first and one of the number 4s second. A win seemed to pay anywhere from 2/1 to 10/1. I had a great system and won on all but 1 race - I just picked the horse that looked least like a hippo!!

There is a VIP area with a bar which costs a small amount to go in and was definitely worth the extra.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » April 1, 2017, 3:36 pm

panmotor wrote:I'm sure there are more regulars than my one time which was about 3 years ago but, when I went, there were 10 horses in each race with 2 numbers 1s, 2 number 2s etc up to number 5.

You got the number so, if you backed number 1, you got 2 horses running for you. In the first race, I put THB 50 on the nose on number 2 and came away with a THB 2 profit when it won - the odds must have been ridiculously low (1/25) as, presumably both number 2s were good horses.

Lesson learn, after that I did forecasts (exacta) so, picking, for example, 2 & 4, you had to have one of the number 2s first and one of the number 4s second. A win seemed to pay anywhere from 2/1 to 10/1. I had a great system and won on all but 1 race - I just picked the horse that looked least like a hippo!!

There is a VIP area with a bar which costs a small amount to go in and was definitely worth the extra.
Cheers Panmotor.
Nice info...seems exotic betting is the way to go.
I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow.
Voiceover for hire.

Martyn
udonmap.com

Post by Martyn » April 1, 2017, 6:37 pm

As a rule, six horses a race. Tote betting. Plenty of food and drink. Thai prices. Free car park.

Posted on my phone so short and sweet.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » April 1, 2017, 8:28 pm

Martyn wrote:As a rule, six horses a race. Tote betting. Plenty of food and drink. Thai prices. Free car park.

Posted on my phone so short and sweet.

:D
Thanks Martyn....sounds like a good day out!!
Voiceover for hire.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » April 2, 2017, 8:11 pm

I had a terrific day out there,great atmosphere.
Lots of passionate punters.
All round good fun.
Minimal returns,but as we say..."That's racing"
Voiceover for hire.

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”