New Year lights Nong Prajak?

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
mr passout
udonmap.com

New Year lights Nong Prajak?

Post by mr passout » December 28, 2017, 7:37 am

Hi Guys hope everyone had a good Xmas
was just wondering will there be New Year lights and walking street set-up like last year around Nong Prajak.
Normally i go for a walk around the lake but due to inclement weather have not made it in to the park to find out for myself.
so if someone lives closer or has seen something resembling last years lights let us know.
Thanks

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: New Year lights Nong Prajak?

Post by parrot » December 28, 2017, 6:20 pm

A chamber of commerce friend tells me that the Nongprajak light festival will be on 17-19 Jan to celebrate the city's 125th anniversary.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 28, 2017, 8:22 pm

passed UD town today, near McMucks they have a soundstage bigger than the who/pink floyed and Bruce Springsteen put together . I'm off to a private party as i'm no longer 23 years old and I don't try to act that young.
I do have questions about the Chinese new year thing when exactly is it ? and have I missed the vegetarian festival. sorry been away too long
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

mr passout
udonmap.com

Post by mr passout » December 29, 2017, 8:55 am

by parrot » December 28, 2017, 8:20 pm

A chamber of commerce friend tells me that the Nongprajak light festival will be on 17-19 Jan to celebrate the city's 125th anniversary.

Thank you Parrot for your knowledge.
last year seemed to be fairly popular with the light show and moving the walking street up to Nong prajak.
Cheers have a good New Year

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”