A Great A/C Service Company

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

A Great A/C Service Company

Post by semperfiguy » June 19, 2018, 6:54 pm

I posted about this company a few years back, but I can't locate the thread now. I just had them out to clean and service two of my A/C's, and they are so good that I wanted to share their contact info with you. This is the company that installed all the A/C's in the new Villa Market, so they are very professional and capable of doing larger commercial jobs as well as smaller jobs in the home. The owner is an electrical engineer and all the workers are first class and extremely courteous and respectful. They cleaned my units for only 400 Baht each and topped up the Freon in one unit for only 200 Baht. The owner's wife, Mam, comes to each job to supervise and clean up after the workers just to make sure the customer is totally satisfied. She is very sweet and accommodating, and just a pure joy to work with. Last week I had them out to install an exhaust fan in my bathroom, so you can use them to do electrical jobs of that kind. Just inquire for other types of jobs if needed.

Mam's new direct phone numbers are: 0653242353 & 0930983355. Her husband's name is Ae. I highly recommend you give them a try. You'll be glad you did!
Attachments
A C Repair.jpg

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”