Playing Bridge

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
rick
udonmap.com

Playing Bridge

Post by rick » March 5, 2019, 11:44 am

We have a very small informal Bridge club in Udon. Numbers have dwindled over the past 5 years, and we need new players. No previous experience necessary, we are happy to teach you if need be. You do not need to be an intellectual, just like the challenge! We meet twice a week in Udon (mainly Nong Samrong). Date and time flexible.

So, if you are bored sitting at home on your computer, give us a go. No gambling, purely for fun. Costs minimal (room cleaning costs, about 10 baht!).

Contact me for details.

Whistler

Re: Playing Bridge

Post by Whistler » September 16, 2019, 6:11 pm

Hi Rick,

The mods removed my Essex account here, got stuck into Giggle and Lone Star with a bit too much vigor for their liking.

I have tried to contact Mike since my return, once to say I am back, but had an urgent business trip to Singapore, and once to stay I am back and available for bridge, but no response to messages or voice calls on LINE. Is Mike OK, I know he was having health problems. Anyhow, my number is 0823209785 if you guys want a novice back again.

Alasdair
blocked by mods

Udon Map
Admin

Re: Playing Bridge

Post by Udon Map » September 16, 2019, 7:32 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 16, 2019, 6:11 pm
The mods removed my Essex account here....
I'm not sure what makes you think that, but your Essex account is still active. In fact, according to the system, you signed into your Essex account at 6 p.m. today.

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”