Help!!

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
laeotaekhun

Help!!

Post by laeotaekhun » December 9, 2005, 12:26 pm

Can anybody suggest an itinerary for a 50 yr old, non Thai speaking guy who will be spending about 10 days in Isaan, commencing Dec 18th, having arrived in Thailand on Dec 14th. I have, already, booked 4 nights at the Sofitel, in Khon Kaen, to start from and am looking to, probably, hire a car and take in Udon Thani etc. What I am looking for is some civilised fun - no more Buddha's please!! For me this means relaxation, good food and meeting accomodating local girls - but I am not into brothels and massage parlours. Any suggestions would be very welcome and I would apologise for the short notice but I only found the website today!!

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » December 9, 2005, 12:44 pm

laeotaekhun welcome to the forum.

Pick up our Udon Thani Map publication (blue with dragon on front - issue 12) from any of the hotels, airport etc. This will provide you with a weatlh of info on what do do in the city and around.
Also a brief look through this forum will give you a few pointers too.

Have a nice time, Lee

laeotaekhun

Post by laeotaekhun » December 9, 2005, 1:31 pm

Hi Lee - Thanks for info' on Udon Thani Map publication - will, definitely, do that. If anything like as interesting as website, I need not bring any holiday reading!! :)

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”