Christmas Festivities/Entertainment

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
arjay
udonmap.com

Christmas Festivities/Entertainment

Post by arjay » December 14, 2005, 9:27 pm

Does anyone know of any Xmas festivities, parties, special entertainment, Xmas lunches or dinners over the festive period? I am trying to plan what to do and where to go.

Will you all be at home, or out trying to pull a cracker?? :lol:

tenbyboy
udonmap.com

Post by tenbyboy » December 14, 2005, 10:13 pm

Last edited by tenbyboy on January 30, 2006, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

valentine

Post by valentine » December 15, 2005, 7:05 am

tenbyboy wrote:The Charoensri Grand are having a Festive Evening on Christmas Eve with food, Carols, Santa and Kids' presents. I forget how much it is.
290baht per head, for a European style buffet. Sounds great value!!

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » December 15, 2005, 9:04 am

Thankx. I'll put that on my list to check out. Rj
Don't feed trolls.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » December 15, 2005, 10:27 am

or out trying to pull a cracker?? Laughing
Well now that I'm a single man I will as usual be out trying to pull a cracker lol !

I've still no plans for crimbo day, I've heard that the City Lodge will be serving Christmas lunches and I imagine most other bars will be doing the same. I guess it's just a case of take your pick.

Rgds, Lee

valentine

Post by valentine » December 15, 2005, 10:33 am

lee wrote:
or out trying to pull a cracker?? Laughing
I guess it's just a case of take your pick.

Rgds, Lee
Do you expect the pudding to be hard then? :lol: :o

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » December 15, 2005, 12:52 pm

the VFW has a xmas party every year, for members and non members, i think many things free, and a gift for each child that shows up, food possibly provided by harry's bar. set for 24th this year, santa will be there, i believe an afternoon event at park, will verify and update. this is second hand info. if not a member, a little donation to VFW would be a nice gesture. one friend goes every year and enjoys it, not a member and donates a little something every year.

or if any regulars at harry's could chime in with details, that would be nice. i will be in attendance this year, bypassed it in the past, but the 6 yr old is interested, so i can not keep her ignorant anymore, damn, was liking that, as i hate the commercial aspect of xmas. although she does know there is no santa, yea i know, let her fantasies, but she asked flat out so i can't/won't ever lie to her, so she know.

will update or edit when better informed, if someone doesn't beat me with better details. may be an excuse to hit harrys for a burger and heiny.

WOW, as i'm sitting here, received this email.
Hi Folks,
The annual VFW Post 10249 Christmas Party will be held at Nongprajak Park on 24 December beginning at 1200 hours (noon) at the main entrance pavilion. An honest to goodness Santa will be on hand with plenty of gifts for children under 12 years old. A variety of food and drink will also be available.
Hope to see you there! Merry Christmas

John S. Oles
info updated, any more details or reports of past parties may be of interest.

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”