February 6, 2023, 6:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:30 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:23 pm
jackspratt wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:10 pm
What was the verdict?
I am still alive , that was nice to know , sort of confirmed my sneaky suspicions after DRIVING into town.
Thats a relief KP, i shall raise a can of chang to celebrate (small can) .. i would miss your posts if you were dead...

For future reference may i ask as to why you needed to prove your still alive , im guessing most times its for things like pensions etc but are there any other circumstances is this particular document required for.

DM
NO.....Look at what it's Called " LIFE Certificate " It's for a Witness to sign & PROVE You are " ALIVE "....
Arrr now i khao jai while they call you dumbo , has riggermortice set in your heed thick twa t ..

i digress " proof of life " thats obvious , i was enquiring to what purpose/uses this document can used for other than pensions.

Now get back in the nawty cracker barrel and wait to post when your posted at :lol:

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: life certificates uk

Post by Khun Paul » February 7, 2023, 2:32 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 7, 2023, 2:05 pm
747man wrote:
February 6, 2023, 6:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:30 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:23 pm
jackspratt wrote:
February 6, 2023, 2:10 pm
What was the verdict?
I am still alive , that was nice to know , sort of confirmed my sneaky suspicions after DRIVING into town.
Thats a relief KP, i shall raise a can of chang to celebrate (small can) .. i would miss your posts if you were dead...

For future reference may i ask as to why you needed to prove your still alive , im guessing most times its for things like pensions etc but are there any other circumstances is this particular document required for.

DM
NO.....Look at what it's Called " LIFE Certificate " It's for a Witness to sign & PROVE You are " ALIVE "....
Arrr now i khao jai while they call you dumbo , has riggermortice set in your heed thick twa t ..

i digress " proof of life " thats obvious , i was enquiring to what purpose/uses this document can used for other than pensions.

Now get back in the nawty cracker barrel and wait to post when your posted at :lol:

DM
Funnily enough here they require a certificate to continue driving, nothing to do whether you are alive 9 judging by some drivers that point is debatable ) but is to ensure you are who you say you are, when you present yourself for renewal with a Passport etc, they STILL need a Doctor to sign a certificate which basically states who are whgop0 you say, it may also say your alive, which beggars the question. Why ASK , they see you standing there in all your upright glory, and speaking YET they still need a Certificate, even the Dr laughed when I explained this .

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 7, 2023, 2:51 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
February 7, 2023, 7:34 am
However a few years ago i knew pof a guy who did just hatand he got all the beefits as well,
Are your dentures loose this morning, sir? Can I recommend Steradent, a useful fixative my nanna used to use to keep her gnashers in.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » February 7, 2023, 4:21 pm

Khun Paul wrote:

However a few years ago i knew pof a guy who did just hatand he got all the beefits as well, BUT when he died and all the Legal niceties were completed, they ( DWP) took the relatives to court for monies owed by his estate to pay back the fraud ( he still had assets in the UK, House etc ). Was quite a substantial sum as far as I know , they got it as well as the estate could NOT be finalised until it was paid
Yes, if you are going to commit pension fraud after death of a relative, you must remember not to report the death.

Our poor old nana has been stuffed in our chest freezer since 1986. 8-[ :-$

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 7, 2023, 6:12 pm

deankham wrote:
February 7, 2023, 4:21 pm
Khun Paul wrote:

However a few years ago i knew pof a guy who did just hatand he got all the beefits as well, BUT when he died and all the Legal niceties were completed, they ( DWP) took the relatives to court for monies owed by his estate to pay back the fraud ( he still had assets in the UK, House etc ). Was quite a substantial sum as far as I know , they got it as well as the estate could NOT be finalised until it was paid
Yes, if you are going to commit pension fraud after death of a relative, you must remember not to report the death.

Our poor old nana has been stuffed in our chest freezer since 1986. 8-[ :-$
Ha ha ha

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 9, 2023, 12:15 pm

UPDATE :
Today went to the Phosri Road Post Office by C2MU and sent said sngle page document in the envelope provided by Registered Airmail to Wolverhampton . a simple task one m,ight say.
NOW, the Poor chap had to fill out a Customs declaration Form, Second asked for Passport to verify Identity . Also asked for Thb 250 :00 to send said letter to the UK.

I thought OMG that has gone up plus Customs Forms changed since the last time.( which was nearly 5 years ago )

Just Heads Up people. Take your passport with you to send letter . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”