Thai Consulate Hull UK

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
samster
udonmap.com

Thai Consulate Hull UK

Post by samster » October 7, 2015, 4:49 pm

For the past couple of years I have got a 12 month Non O Multiple Entry Visa from Hull based on marriage and have just sorted again for the next 12 months. Works for me as I go back to the UK 3 or 4 times a year

Info provided was bank statement for 3 months, marriage cert, copy of wife's ID or passport and 2 passport photos. Fee was £135 and you have to visit in person with your passport and completed form downloaded from their website. Service, as always, was excellent and I was in and out in half an hour in spite of the fact that they were busy.

MrFixer
udonmap.com

Thai Consulate Hull UK

Post by MrFixer » October 7, 2015, 10:58 pm

Very interesting.
Do they require details of you residence in Thailand (i.e. map to house, photo of house etc)?
When you talk about 'bank statement', is that Thai or UK bank?

Macca
udonmap.com

Thai Consulate Hull UK

Post by Macca » October 8, 2015, 1:45 am

MrFixer wrote:Very interesting.
Do they require details of you residence in Thailand (i.e. map to house, photo of house etc)?
When you talk about 'bank statement', is that Thai or UK bank?
No need for any residence information.

Each consul is slightly different in their rules
My friend got his from Birmingham last year and required a translation of his marriage certificate and last 3 months bank statements for the application to be processed same day.
I applied in Glasgow the following day, no requirement for any translation but the application had to be sent to London, took 3 days.No requirements for any financial documents when applying at Glasgow, but was told if i applied in London I would have to produce last 3 months statements showing an income of at least 65k baht in to UK bank.
At the time the official Thai UK consul website clearly stated no 1 yr visas would be processed same day other than in London and that all applications MUST be supported by bank statements showing monthly income of 65K, UK bank.

So TiT even in UK

samster
udonmap.com

Thai Consulate Hull UK

Post by samster » October 8, 2015, 2:30 pm

Last year, the application had to go to London and I had to go to Hull a few days later to collect it. When I called this year they said they could do in Hull straight away as long as paperwork was in order.

No translated documents were needed and it was a UK bank statement.

They told me on the phone that I would need to show income similar to that needed when applying in Thailand.

samster
udonmap.com

Thai Consulate Hull UK

Post by samster » October 8, 2015, 2:43 pm

Oh, and forgot to say that the form that I completed asked for address in Thailand but, no map or further proof needed

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”