LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Re: 90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Post by LoneTraveler » March 29, 2020, 1:37 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
March 29, 2020, 1:21 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
March 29, 2020, 11:32 am
This morning I tried to do a 90 day report online using both the Immigration eService App and the online website in my desktop browser, and neither were working. I tried in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Will try again tomorrow as today is Sunday and they could have shut it down for the weekend.
The website is functioning at the moment. How was it not working for you?

I don’t know if the backend DB is up and running as I am not in the period for my next report.

The system is not usually shut down, though it sometimes is under maintenance or fails.
I would like to hear from someone that has been in Thailand over 5 years and has had success filing a 90 report on line.I have read on an expat forum that the data base for 90 reporting may not work for those of us who been here longer than 5 years. I find this hard to believe because I would think they update their data each time you renew your extension. Unless of course, Semperfiguy has been here longer than 5 years, then what I have stated above is mute. And I thank you for the information you have posted here Semperfiguy.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 29, 2020, 2:07 pm

LoneTraveler wrote:
March 29, 2020, 1:37 pm
I would like to hear from someone that has been in Thailand over 5 years and has had success filing a 90 report on line.I have read on an expat forum that the data base for 90 reporting may not work for those of us who been here longer than 5 years. I find this hard to believe because I would think they update their data each time you renew your extension. Unless of course, Semperfiguy has been here longer than 5 years, then what I have stated above is mute. And I thank you for the information you have posted here Semperfiguy.
This is not to answer your question but information.

The 90 day reporting database is independent of the other immigration databases. Your annual extension does not update the 90 day DB.

In general it has nothing to do with you total period of your extensions. The people who can not use the online reporting are ones who do not have the TM6 in the online DB because the last entry into Thailand was so long ago.

If you have a TM6 that is in the last few years you should be OK as long as you enter exact the same information as is on file. This information is not always correct (mine is not) but if you enter the same information as is in the DB you should be OK.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 29, 2020, 2:51 pm

registered for my 90 day reporting on-line yesterday. I'm due the 5th so hopefully this coming week I'll be able to see an acknowledgement. I was a bit flummoxed at the site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do and silly me it took me a bit to figure out that I had actually had to scroll down the inserted page and check the block at the bottom before the ACCEPT button was activated. After that it was all pretty self-explanatory. I'll check on my application tomorrow later in the day... Of course, Udon Immigration may not close as has been bandied about, so I still may go by there to do the 90 day check-in in person.
Dave

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » March 29, 2020, 3:02 pm

March 29, 2020, 2:07 pm
LoneTraveler wrote:
This is not to answer your question but information.

The 90 day reporting database is independent of the other immigration databases. Your annual extension does not update the 90 day DB.

In general it has nothing to do with you total period of your extensions. The people who can not use the online reporting are ones who do not have the TM6 in the online DB because the last entry into Thailand was so long ago.

If you have a TM6 that is in the last few years you should be OK as long as you enter exact the same information as is on file. This information is not always correct (mine is not) but if you enter the same information as is in the DB you should be OK.
Thank you for the info, that clears up the beyond 5 year issue. My TM6 is about 12 years old because I have never left Thailand after my first year here. I know people use a windows version either 7 or 10 and Microsoft's internet browser to make the 90 day report, has anyone used an Apple computer using Safari browser?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 29, 2020, 4:00 pm

LoneTraveler wrote:
March 29, 2020, 1:21 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
This morning I tried to do a 90 day report online using both the Immigration eService App and the online website in my desktop browser, and neither were working. I tried in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Will try again tomorrow as today is Sunday and they could have shut it down for the weekend.
The website is functioning at the moment. How was it not working for you?

I don’t know if the backend DB is up and running as I am not in the period for my next report.

The system is not usually shut down, though it sometimes is under maintenance or fails.
LoneTraveler, I have been here 10 years and actually was successful in filing my 90 day report 6 months ago via the Immigration eServices App off Google Play on my Android device. It went through right away and I had my receipt within two hours which I downloaded and printed to pin into my passport. 90 days later I reported in the Udon office because I had several questions that I wanted to ask them about my upcoming extension. The guy at the 90 day desk said he was the one who approved my last 90 day report using the app.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 29, 2020, 4:09 pm

LoneTraveler wrote:
March 29, 2020, 3:02 pm

Thank you for the info, that clears up the beyond 5 year issue. My TM6 is about 12 years old because I have never left Thailand after my first year here. I know people use a windows version either 7 or 10 and Microsoft's internet browser to make the 90 day report, has anyone used an Apple computer using Safari browser?
Yes and yes I only use Mac or iPad for anything apart from CutList Plus

I mostly use Safari but sometimes use Chrome or Firefox.

You are almost certainly not going to be able to do anything online for reporting due to the age of your TM6 Online is between 15/14 days and 7 days before only.
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

But you can do mail in, AFIK, sent in !5 days before

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 29, 2020, 4:42 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
It's 4:40 Sunday and I just finished filing my 90 day report using the Immigration eServices App. This time when I started to log in I got a window saying that I needed to update the App, so once that was done it was smooth sailing. My report is pending, so I'm waiting now for the final approval notice.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 29, 2020, 9:40 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 29, 2020, 4:00 pm

LoneTraveler, I have been here 10 years and actually was successful in filing my 90 day report 6 months ago via the Immigration eServices App off Google Play on my Android device. It went through right away and I had my receipt within two hours which I downloaded and printed to pin into my passport. 90 days later I reported in the Udon office because I had several questions that I wanted to ask them about my upcoming extension. The guy at the 90 day desk said he was the one who approved my last 90 day report using the app.
Do you mean that the last time you entered Thailand, so completing a TM6 was 10 years ago? If so then there is a possibility that LT may be able to do his online.

The information that I have is that really old entries are not in the database or that there is something that stops a DB match.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 30, 2020, 1:49 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 29, 2020, 4:42 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
It's 4:40 Sunday and I just finished filing my 90 day report using the Immigration eServices App. This time when I started to log in I got a window saying that I needed to update the App, so once that was done it was smooth sailing. My report is pending, so I'm waiting now for the final approval notice.
Went back to the Immigration eServices App at 8:30 this morning and had my approval on yesterday's application. Printed it out, pinned to passport and I'm all set for another 90 days.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 30, 2020, 9:04 pm

submitted my 90 day check-in application Saturday, checked it a few minutes ago and it was approved. Printed and posted to my passport.. Easy as it can be...
Dave

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 30, 2020, 9:49 pm

Just a FWIW I only bother to print the acknowledgement if I have to go into immigration. The slip in my passport isn’t much help in reminding me of the next report date, so I just file the PDF instead of killing more trees. My reminder program is much better than the slip for me.

YMMV

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 5, 2020, 5:39 pm

C0D00D5C-B8AE-435D-853A-66C286063D35.jpeg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 5, 2020, 7:49 pm

Did my first online on Sunday (using Firefox browser).

Approval came through today - a seamless experience.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 9:14 pm

Me too Jack but i visited the Udon Immo office in person 1st May .. as had other business to attend to other than 90 day report ,, must say twas also seamless and i was the only person in there .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » June 9, 2020, 6:51 am

For the 1st time in 2 years I was able to get to the "Pending" phase of the online 90 day report facility. That was a bit of a surprise, I had my snail mail report prepared and just tried online (AGAIN) at the last minute.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 9, 2020, 7:09 am

March 30, 2020, 9:49 pm
Just a FWIW I only bother to print the acknowledgement if I have to go into immigration. The slip in my passport isn’t much help in reminding me of the next report date, so I just file the PDF instead of killing more trees. My reminder program is much better than the slip for me.

YMMV
Providing of course you have electricity to enable the box of tricks to remind you .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2020, 10:04 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
June 9, 2020, 6:51 am
For the 1st time in 2 years I was able to get to the "Pending" phase of the online 90 day report facility. That was a bit of a surprise, I had my snail mail report prepared and just tried online (AGAIN) at the last minute.
You've been in and out a bit over the past couple of years, Dero.

From what I understand, the online system works best when you have stayed put in Thailand, and the details (eg TM6. etc etc) match up with those in your previous report.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » June 9, 2020, 3:10 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 9, 2020, 10:04 am
You've been in and out a bit over the past couple of years, Dero.

From what I understand, the online system works best when you have stayed put in Thailand, and the details (eg TM6. etc etc) match up with those in your previous report.
Yes your right Jack, but this was my 2nd report from doing my extension where one does a report as a part of that process. Who knows how the minds of their so called IT experts work :confused:

Anyway "Approved" in 3 hours!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » June 10, 2020, 5:26 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
June 9, 2020, 3:10 pm

Yes your right Jack, but this was my 2nd report from doing my extension where one does a report as a part of that process. Who knows how the minds of their so called IT experts work :confused:

Anyway "Approved" in 3 hours!
Ya beat me , from submitting and pending ,,,4 hours to approval , this is my 3rd in a row ,looking back through the history -2015(maybe goes back further but that is all it was showing ) i've never had 3 in a row , it seems since they opened up the application window to 15 days from 7 all is good ,i did notice this time they have reverted back to what they used to do , my extension renewal is due in 2 months so the next 90 days report is now on that date , the last few years (how long ago not sure ) they changed it to 90 days regardless of any extensions due etc , so in this case as an eg , it would be due a month after my extension ,In my experience,

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » June 10, 2020, 7:12 am

Hoopoe wrote:
June 10, 2020, 5:26 am
, it seems since they opened up the application window to 15 days from 7 all is good ,i did notice this time they have reverted back to what they used to do , my extension renewal is due in 2 months so the next 90 days report is now on that date , the last few years (how long ago not sure ) they changed it to 90 days regardless of any extensions due etc , so in this case as an eg , it would be due a month after my extension ,In my experience,
They opened the application window up to 15 days about 3 to 6 months ago.

Also there is no point in doing your next report online as if you haven’t got your extension you will get the same report back date.

This effectively means that renewing at 15 days Or less before your extension finishes is ideal as you can then do the 90 day report and get 90 days, specially if you have a marriage/family extension. If you apply earlier you will have to make another visit as you can report online but you get an interesting date.

FWIW my last online 90 day report was a 10 day one.
B0AAF62A-C223-49F1-8670-408ECA438CC3.jpeg

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”