Udon Thani Hospital for Non Immigrant Medical Check

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
vidmaster
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Hospital for Non Immigrant Medical Check

Post by vidmaster » January 17, 2019, 9:15 pm

Has anyone from UK ever had a valid unexpired Non O In their passport and applied and got an O-A
I’m thinking of doing as I now only will be staying 6 months
Thanks

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2019, 9:31 pm

I am not sure an O-A is good value if you are only staying 6 months (in Thailand, I assume).

There are more hurdles to jump though (although not difficult), and the O-A is considerably more expensive, as it is aimed at those looking for multiple re-entries in the first 12 months.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 18, 2019, 5:13 am

vidmaster wrote:
January 17, 2019, 9:15 pm
Has anyone from UK ever had a valid unexpired Non O In their passport and applied and got an O-A
I’m thinking of doing as I now only will be staying 6 months
Thanks
You probably won't find anyone who has had that situation. I've never heard of anyone having 2 current visas. Most likely if they will do a Non-OA they would also void the existing Non-O at the same time.

There is probably an easier and less expensive way to do what you want, but without knowing a bit more it's difficult to say.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » January 31, 2019, 4:10 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
January 17, 2019, 12:58 pm
Hi

In order to apply for my Non Immigrant Visa (outside of Thailand) the Thai Embassy over here, suggested that I get my Medical Check for the Visa Application, done when back in Thailand, next time on holiday. Its not mandatory to be done in Thailand, but since I was coming back for a short holiday, I thought I would get it done in Udon Thani

Has anyone done previously had their Medical Check for their Non Immigrant Visa or for an extension of a Non Immigrant Visa, done at any particular Hospital in Udon Thani before and if so can I ask, which Hospital, i.e.
Bangkok Hospital Udon Thani
Udon Thani Municipal Hospital
AEK Udon International Hospital

I might be wrong but I expect they will all be pretty much the same :roll:

pipoz4444
OK. I went to the Bangkok Hospital, in Udon Thani, earlier this week and obtained a "Medical Certificate for Certifying the Health" (that's what it says on the Form). The Admin Staff and Doctor all spoke perfect English, which made explaining what I wanted and why I wanted it, so much easier. =D> =D>

Took all of 30 minutes and cost me an amazing TB 200 (Yes only TB 200)

It states on the Form that the Medical Certificate is valid for 30 Days

Regards

Pipoz444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”