90 Day reporting.

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
valentine

90 Day reporting.

Post by valentine » June 20, 2007, 4:41 pm

One of my neighbours had a nasty incident last week. Went to renew his yearly visa on the date entered on the 90 day reporting form, only to find his actual visa expiry date was nearly a month earlier than that. He had overstayed his visa and was fined 12,000bht. Be careful the 90 day date could sometimes be after the actual visa has expired, it is not an extension to it. Careful, its an expensive mistake. :shock:

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » June 20, 2007, 8:40 pm

Actually doesn't the ninety day period start over again anytime you leave the Kingdom, seem like very year they readjust my my ninety day reporting cycle. Last time I had to go in one week do the ninety days and them come back following week for my annual vias. reasio on I had reported for my 90 day the last time f a few days early and they didn't bothre changing the stamp. Seems like the last few years I have always had to make five trip to comply.

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 20, 2007, 11:08 pm

Yes Ray - the 90 day reporting cycle begins anytime that you leave the Kingdom and return again.

The 90 day reporting cycle also begins the day that you check in. So, if you check in a few days early - that is when the new reporting cycle begins.
Ain't Easy Being Me

oldfield

Post by oldfield » July 18, 2007, 7:41 pm

Doc wrote:Yes Ray - the 90 day reporting cycle begins anytime that you leave the Kingdom and return again.

The 90 day reporting cycle also begins the day that you check in. So, if you check in a few days early - that is when the new reporting cycle begins.
Thanks for this info Doc. I have heard this before. However, I didn't get anything in my passport when I left Thailand last month. So how can i be sure of this information.

Thanks for your help.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”