How to fill out a TM-30 form

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Mainer
udonmap.com

Post by Mainer » November 20, 2007, 10:12 am

Does anyone know how to fill out the TM-30 form (Notification form for house-master, owner or the possessor of the residense where alien has stayed). Seems the landlord is a bit dense. Perhaps someone has a copy they could fwd to my email. There seems to 2 places for an address on the 1st page. I guess I am a bit dense also. Email: [email protected]

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » November 20, 2007, 12:35 pm

Mainer, The first part/address is where the owner states who he/she is, age, nationality etc and HIS present address.

The second part, "wish to notify etc" is where you, the alien, have been given permission to stay.

In my case the two addresses are the same as he has 6 houses plus his on the same property. A (4) is added to mine to show I live in house 4.

Confusing I know but I cannot scan and send copy.

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

Mainer
udonmap.com

Post by Mainer » November 20, 2007, 5:22 pm

Thanks John. I understand now.

docspinoff

Re: How to fill out a TM-30 form

Post by docspinoff » August 14, 2018, 3:26 pm

so the top address is for where you last stayed ? so does this mean the last address in thailand ? or the UK ? if you went home ?

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: How to fill out a TM-30 form

Post by tamada » August 18, 2018, 12:10 pm

The top address if that of the HOUSE-MASTER, OWNER OR THE POSSESSOR filing and signing the TM30.

The second address is that of the residence where the foreigner identified on sheet 2 is being registered.

In lieu of having a willing HOUSE-MASTER or OWNER, the foreigner renting a property can self-file as the POSSESSOR of the property. However, the vagaries of one's local Immigration Office regarding this needs to be clarified first with regard to provenance of being the claimed POSSESSOR.

TM30 explained in English here - https://perfecthomes.co.th/tm030-registration-thailand/

TM30 explained in Thai here - https://chiangmaibaan.com/tm30/

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”