Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Thailand laws, tips and advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 10163
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by parrot » June 21, 2021, 6:27 pm

Get one of those photos of your vehicle in violation of a traffic law (speeding, red light, etc)? You can pay online through the Krung Thai Bank website/app. Painless.



User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 21, 2021, 7:31 pm

Only if the ticket is filed correctly or entered in the system correctly or something.
I kept getting pending messages until it told me to visit the bank which I did & after 3 attempts being told it takes time to get in the system & come back later was told no ticket existed even though I was holding it in my hand.
Never ended up paying anything
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5815
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Khun Paul » June 22, 2021, 7:03 am

The real trick is to never get one in the first place..............lol

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8066
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 22, 2021, 7:32 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 7:03 am
The real trick is to never get one in the first place..............lol
Easier said then done with the number of cameras now strategically located on the roads... i know a guy whohas had numerous fines via postal/cams never paid one ov them without recourse.

DM got pulled at the lights near Paradise hotel .. was informed i went thru on red ..i did not and asked to see the footage which was viewed to prove i went thru on green turned to amber ..i was told to go no fine...always ask for proof.. road side police stops and fines are not easy to wriggle out of as they snaffle your license but always worth a try.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 725
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by timmy » June 22, 2021, 7:54 am

on a drive to Pattaya and back got 2 letters through the post , a 500 baht fine in each, 1 going the other coming back , both times by K K . the photos were perfect quality so couldn't argue the Mrs payed the fine ,
the letters came about 2 months after returning home .

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 22, 2021, 8:06 am

Mine was a parking ticket so no great worry
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5815
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Khun Paul » June 22, 2021, 9:08 am

Agree the pesky Traffic cameras are a proverbial pain, I always said ask for proof or prepared to go to court, they ( RTP ) shy away from that .
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 22, 2021, 9:26 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5815
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Khun Paul » June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm

Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?

Maybe if you spent the same amount of time fact finding as you do criticising others or swerving the matter being discussed there wouldn’t be a need to pull you up about it. Just a thought ……
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5815
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Khun Paul » June 23, 2021, 8:57 am

Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?

Maybe if you spent the same amount of time fact finding as you do criticising others or swerving the matter being discussed there wouldn’t be a need to pull you up about it. Just a thought ……
You dear boy are neither qualified ( except in your own head ) or even experienced enough to pull me up . As you have failed as usual to provide any reason to change my mind I just answered in general terms which you seem to narrow down , to the fact you had a reason. Do tell or shut the hell up. You were wrong admit it and be a big boy, stop being a scolded child throwing a tantrum and blubbing . Schools are back again maybe your teacher can explain in words even you would understand .

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 23, 2021, 8:58 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:57 am
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?

Maybe if you spent the same amount of time fact finding as you do criticising others or swerving the matter being discussed there wouldn’t be a need to pull you up about it. Just a thought ……
You dear boy are neither qualified ( except in your own head ) or even experienced enough to pull me up . As you have failed as usual to provide any reason to change my mind I just answered in general terms which you seem to narrow down , to the fact you had a reason. Do tell or shut the hell up. You were wrong admit it and be a big boy, stop being a scolded child throwing a tantrum and blubbing . Schools are back again maybe your teacher can explain in words even you would understand .
Smoke & mirrors

To recap
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?
You are a jelly of a man who consistently fails to back up his inflammatory, critical & sanctimonious posts
Last edited by Niggly on June 23, 2021, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6666
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by GT93 » June 23, 2021, 9:04 am

Damn, where's my popcorn? I was expecting a more sedate traffic fine thread.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5815
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Khun Paul » June 23, 2021, 9:09 am

Niggly wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:58 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:57 am
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?

Maybe if you spent the same amount of time fact finding as you do criticising others or swerving the matter being discussed there wouldn’t be a need to pull you up about it. Just a thought ……
You dear boy are neither qualified ( except in your own head ) or even experienced enough to pull me up . As you have failed as usual to provide any reason to change my mind I just answered in general terms which you seem to narrow down , to the fact you had a reason. Do tell or shut the hell up. You were wrong admit it and be a big boy, stop being a scolded child throwing a tantrum and blubbing . Schools are back again maybe your teacher can explain in words even you would understand .
Smoke & mirrors

To recap
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?
You are a jelly of a man who consistently fails to back up his inflammatory, critical & sanctimonious posts
Thankyou coming from a self confessed blob , that is recognition itself

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 23, 2021, 9:10 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 23, 2021, 9:09 am
Niggly wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:58 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:57 am
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:36 pm
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:26 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Why do you say that? Yet another know all who doesn’t know the circumstances but likes to comment from his armchair
Any driver who parks and gets a ticket anywhere unless a medical emergency , is by definition a person who cares little for the rules of the road, and sadly you have shown that is your inmclination, flout them if you can.
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?

Maybe if you spent the same amount of time fact finding as you do criticising others or swerving the matter being discussed there wouldn’t be a need to pull you up about it. Just a thought ……
You dear boy are neither qualified ( except in your own head ) or even experienced enough to pull me up . As you have failed as usual to provide any reason to change my mind I just answered in general terms which you seem to narrow down , to the fact you had a reason. Do tell or shut the hell up. You were wrong admit it and be a big boy, stop being a scolded child throwing a tantrum and blubbing . Schools are back again maybe your teacher can explain in words even you would understand .
Smoke & mirrors

To recap
Khun Paul wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:08 am
As for parking that is sheer ignorance and stupidity, but it takes all sorts.
Niggly wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:40 pm
So, now by your own admission & failing to find out any circumstances before criticising me in a public post think a medical emergency is okay for getting a parking ticket then?
You are a jelly of a man who consistently fails to back up his inflammatory, critical & sanctimonious posts
Thankyou coming from a self confessed blob , that is recognition itself
Waiting ………… still 🥱
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6666
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by GT93 » June 23, 2021, 1:25 pm

parrot wrote:
June 21, 2021, 6:27 pm
Get one of those photos of your vehicle in violation of a traffic law (speeding, red light, etc)? You can pay online through the Krung Thai Bank website/app. Painless.
Back to where we started ... We're supposed to be focusing on paying traffic fines rather than who is the biggest blob. It seems big blobs can pay online too.

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » June 23, 2021, 2:29 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 23, 2021, 1:25 pm

Back to where we started ... We're supposed to be focusing on paying traffic fines rather than who is the biggest blob. It seems big blobs can pay online too.
Would you chime in to a thread & accuse someone who had received a parking ticket as being ignorant & stupid without knowing the circumstances GT?
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6666
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by GT93 » August 22, 2021, 5:02 am

No.

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3694
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Pay Your Traffic Fine Online

Post by Niggly » August 24, 2021, 7:33 am

^thats good to know. Took you 2 months to answer but still good 👍
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

Post Reply

Return to “Thailand Law”