require farang-friendly attorney for divorce settlement enforcement

Thailand laws, tips and advice.
brandon sebastian

require farang-friendly attorney for divorce settlement enforcement

Post by brandon sebastian » March 17, 2017, 5:37 pm

sorry to say that after 3 years of relative drama-free divorce, i am now experiencing problems with my divorce settlement, particularly as it applies to my child. can anyone refer a competent, accomplished attorney or even a mediator to assist?
thanks and cheers.
brandon

MALC
udonmap.com

Re: require farang-friendly attorney for divorce settlement enforcement

Post by MALC » March 18, 2017, 1:29 am

brandon sebastian wrote:sorry to say that after 3 years of relative drama-free divorce, i am now experiencing problems with my divorce settlement, particularly as it applies to my child. can anyone refer a competent, accomplished attorney or even a mediator to assist?
thanks and cheers.
brandon
hi brandon yes there is a nice lady lawer who speaks perfect english. she has done cases for me and won she has handled divorce and problems for a few farangs i know and she has always won she owns the mono place hotel just behind the aek udon hospital.the lady is called mrs d tom. this is the lady;s tel no should you wish to give her a call.0857457917-0818719720.hope this helps you malcolm

brandon sebastian

Post by brandon sebastian » March 18, 2017, 5:59 am

thank you kindly malcolm. i am presently in the area and i know the location well. i will make it a point to contact her.
thanks for your prompt reply.
best regards,
brandon.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » March 18, 2017, 8:53 am

Good info at the right time for me as I was going to look for a new lawyer on Monday had a gut full of my current one she is always happy to take my money and do nothing for it, now sitting back waiting for the 10% golden handshake of which she just missed out on.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » March 18, 2017, 3:14 pm

macca46 wrote:my current one she is always happy to take my money and do nothing for it
Unfortunately thats a theme the world over
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » March 18, 2017, 4:13 pm

Unfortunately I read a lot about her after I paid the money so that means I have been caught twice once by her once by my ex.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 19, 2017, 4:46 pm

I think the best way to settle a divorce is sell the house,grab half the money and run.if a child is involved then she will have the money from house to look after it.then go get the snip so you don't mess up again.before I married I gave her the money to pay for the house and struck a usufruct contract on the property.so if I leave her I've got full rights on the property and would rent it out and run off to get myself in a mess with another woman.they all have a built in anger to use the children as a tool to crack you..ive seen one doing this last month to a farang.anyway good luck.

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Post by Isaanfarang » April 6, 2017, 11:11 am

I highly recommend this lawyer. He is an older Thai gentleman and well respected at the court. His daughter is married to a guy from Belgium and living there. This lawyer helped a friend of mine with his divorce and my friend got a better outcome than he ever expected. His office looks inconspicuous, but the man is professional and honest with his clients:

Mr. Noparat Khotphankul
Phone Office 042 247877
Phone Home 042 261077
Mobile 081 8720837
Email [email protected]

He works together with a Thai lady married to an American guy who does all the needed translations English > Thai very unexpensive. This woman also is accepted as an interpreter at the court.

Return to “Thailand Law”