Airpods

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Airpods

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 2, 2021, 4:32 am

Siri?!? I thought it was Silly. You live and learn.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 2, 2021, 8:26 am

The fanboi'ism is strong on this thread. :D

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » December 2, 2021, 9:16 am

I bought Haylou-GT1 Pro over a year ago on Lazada for about 700THB and they work brill. More than a month between recharging, I listen about 30 minutes a day on them. For a snugger fit and slightly better sound I found the FIIL T1 Lite for about 900THB very good value that I got about a year ago. Lasts about 1-2 weeks between charging and I listen 2-3 hours a day on them to music or movies. Both cases batteries still working fine unlike some earlier brands I got, and both sourced from Thai vendors.

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » December 2, 2021, 9:18 am

Beware of fake brands on Lazada. 400THB 'JBL' type ear pods a classic rip off. Sound nonsense and a waste of money!

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » December 2, 2021, 9:19 am

Mjkt wrote:
December 2, 2021, 9:18 am
Beware of fake brands on Lazada. 400THB 'JBL' type ear pods a classic rip off. Sound rubbish and a waste of money!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 2, 2021, 10:27 am

I have turned off about everything I can find in the iPhone and still need to charge it every other day. Maybe the hardware is better than most Android phone? It may be quite a while before I can go back to Android. Other than battery life, I guess I really shouldn't complain too much. Email and calls are about all I use the phone for.

I still have an ancient Nokia that I lend to visitors. It even has a fairly good camera. I could easily get by using it but the screen is too small for my old eyes.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2021, 10:54 am

Mjkt wrote:
December 2, 2021, 9:18 am
Beware of fake brands on Lazada. 400THB 'JBL' type ear pods a classic rip off. Sound **** and a waste of money!
Just to add that my no-name 'xiaomi' ear buds lasted about a week before the case 'popped' open because the internal recharging battery had got 'fat' and died. Luckily, I had a couple of spare batteries that I had also bought on lazada for a dashcam (same type battery for unattended 5-10 second impact-activated recording function) so soldered that in before I gave the buds to the kids.

The genyoowine JBL ones are around 50 quid in the UK, more than 2000 baht. They are larger and the charging case is heavier as it has a decent-sized recharging circuit and battery. The 500 baht Chinese stuff is built to fail. Daily.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 2, 2021, 11:04 am

i'm still on my apple 4s , only used for calls. :lol: . i watch the world wandering around with a phone constantly stuck too their faces. best thing about mobile phones is you can still leave them in the same spot and go out and chat to someone instead. :lol: .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2021, 11:11 am

SoundCore Liberty, charge the case once a month, sounds good listening to music but only use for phone calls. Have had them for about 3 years with no issues. If available there definitely worth checking out,

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 2, 2021, 11:12 am

glalt wrote:
December 2, 2021, 10:27 am
I have turned off about everything I can find in the iPhone and still need to charge it every other day. Maybe the hardware is better than most Android phone? It may be quite a while before I can go back to Android. Other than battery life, I guess I really shouldn't complain too much. Email and calls are about all I use the phone for. My wife uses her phone constantly. Her battery barely lasts a day. Her previous Xiaomi lasted three years. It still worked but the screen had lines through it from being dropped too many times.

I still have an ancient Nokia that I lend to visitors. It even has a fairly good camera. I could easily get by using it but the screen is too small for my old eyes.
I also have a Huawei tablet that is a great device. I choked a little about paying about 14,000 baht for it but it was well worth the money. It has premium speakers top and bottom and is plenty loud enough to listen to audio books or music in a room. It has one very weak area and that is the camera. It also uses a memory card. The best part about it is that I no longer have to drag my heavy old Acer laptop around with me on a trip. I have never made calls with it but it is capable and the WiFi works great.

The iPhone speaker is too weak to use unless I use the plug in ear buds. The iPhone does have a huge memory 256 GB. It also does have a great camera.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”