Smileys

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Brian Davis » March 13, 2015, 2:42 pm

When I turn my jerk to child mode ;-), where it remains most of the time :lol: , can anyone direct me to a comprehensive list of smiley shortcuts known to work on Facebook and generally? Thanks.

Macca
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Macca » March 13, 2015, 2:58 pm

If you go on to Yahoo and type in "facebook smileys" you'll get a whole list of websites to choose from

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Brian Davis » March 13, 2015, 3:38 pm

Thanks Macca. I did search, picked one, but it failed to work on Facebook. Thus, I thought I'd make use of members' knowledge re 'comprehensive' and 'known to work'. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit lazy and it will come down to trial and error.

747man
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by 747man » March 14, 2015, 12:37 pm

Brian Davis,Said.....When I turn my jerk to child mode......Errrrrr !! That Will be ALL Thank You Brian...

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Brian Davis » March 14, 2015, 2:49 pm

The intention was to be funny and taking the pee out of myself. Of course, now I see it COULD be interpreted an entirely different and nasty way! :-& :oops:

old-timer
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by old-timer » March 14, 2015, 3:35 pm

747man wrote:Brian Davis,Said.....When I turn my jerk to child mode......Errrrrr !! That Will be ALL Thank You Brian...
Brian Davis wrote:The intention was to be funny and taking the pee out of myself. Of course, now I see it COULD be interpreted an entirely different and nasty way! :-& :oops:
Yes Brian, your comment was taken in good humor by everyone except for 747-------- who has a twisted mind.
No need to take the pee out of yourself Brian, OT has had all sorts of problems with the smileys so nowadays I generally stick to one which represents my mood most of the time.

OT................. \:D/

747man
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by 747man » March 15, 2015, 12:27 pm

old-timer wrote:
747man wrote:Brian Davis,Said.....When I turn my jerk to child mode......Errrrrr !! That Will be ALL Thank You Brian...
:lol: :lol:
Brian Davis wrote:The intention was to be funny and taking the pee out of myself. Of course, now I see it COULD be interpreted an entirely different and nasty way! :-& :oops:
Yes Brian, your comment was taken in good humor by everyone except for 747-------- who has a twisted mind.
No need to take the pee out of yourself Brian, OT has had all sorts of problems with the smileys so nowadays I generally stick to one which represents my mood most of the time.

OT................. \:D/
You Stupid OLD TIMER, Of course I Took it in Good Humour.... ;) ;) Just like we have to SUFFER You on here.... :pirate: :-" :^o :-({|=

As for me having a Twisted Mind,If I Were YOU I Would be very 8-[ 8-[ :oops: :oops:

Zidane
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Zidane » March 15, 2015, 12:50 pm

This may assist you in your quest,Brian......taken from the Facebook "Help" page :-s

How do I share my feelings or what I'm doing in a status update? (icons)

To share how you're feeling or what you're doing with an icon in a status update:
1.Click Update Status on your News Feed, Status on your Timeline or Write Post in an event or group.
2.Click .
3.Choose Feeling or select what you're doing (ex: Traveling To) in the dropdown.
4.Choose how you’re feeling or a description of your activity (ex: where you’re traveling to) by clicking one of the suggestions or type a word to find more suggestions. If it isn’t listed, you can type in the whole word and then choose it in the dropdown.
5.To edit how you’re feeling or what you’re doing, click and make your changes or click X to remove it from your update. To change your icon, click it in your status update and choose a new one from the dropdown.
6.Once you’ve added your feeling or activity, finish filling in your status update and click Post. If you choose an activity that involves an authentic Page—like a brand, sports team or movie—that Page will appear in your status update.

If you describe activities like watching a TV show or reading a book, the TV show or book will also appear in the related sections on your About page where you list things you care about. If you don’t have this feature on your About page yet, the activities you share now will appear there when the feature is available to you.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Smileys

Post by Brian Davis » March 15, 2015, 3:54 pm

Thanks Zidane. I guess I should have started with the obvious. I'll have a look later. Just off to watch Udon play. Bloody hell, seems hotter than ever. No surprise the late ko is preferred.
Another very tasteful avatar, I see.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”