Copier, Scanner Printer

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Copier, Scanner Printer

Post by Rockfossil » August 14, 2017, 9:48 am

I am in the market for a new machine and would like to know if any Forum members have recently bought a new Copier, Scanner Printing Machine. What brand, cost and where from ?

caducus
udonmap.com

Re: Copier, Scanner Printer

Post by caducus » August 14, 2017, 11:37 am

I bought a Canon Pixma E510 last month from an outlet by the name of 'Jib', in Central Plaza, Udon Thani. I paid THB 2650, which could have been a sale price.

I have so far used it for both scanning and printing and have no complaints. The fact that I was able to set it up without any help whatsoever proves that it is simple to set up and operate.

My previous Canon outlasted two computers. I then bought an American brand, which lasted no more than a couple of months, and then relied on my office printer up until my recent retirement.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 28, 2017, 11:16 am

I had a Canon, don't remember the model number, it stopped working. I took it to the dealer and was told it needed a new print head. The cost was 2,500 baht. The dealer showed me an HP ink Advantage 3545 that cost 2,500 baht. That's what I bought. I'm amazed at how long the ink cartridges last. It does a great job printing, copying and scanning. It is more than two years old and it gets used quite a bit. My wife makes quite a few copies. The Canon was an ink hog and the tanks were expensive. The ink cartridges for the HP are expensive also but they last much longer. If/when this HP dies, I hope I can find an identical model.

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » August 28, 2017, 3:17 pm

glalt wrote:
August 28, 2017, 11:16 am
I had a Canon, don't remember the model number, it stopped working. I took it to the dealer and was told it needed a new print head. The cost was 2,500 baht. The dealer showed me an HP ink Advantage 3545 that cost 2,500 baht. That's what I bought. I'm amazed at how long the ink cartridges last. It does a great job printing, copying and scanning. It is more than two years old and it gets used quite a bit. My wife makes quite a few copies. The Canon was an ink hog and the tanks were expensive. The ink cartridges for the HP are expensive also but they last much longer. If/when this HP dies, I hope I can find an identical model.
Agree wholeheartedly, I got the HP 4729 Advantage, and the ink works perfectly every time, even if unused, for an extended period. Scans very well, and has an excellent photocopier facility. A great buy for the money. The box contained 2 black and one colour ink cartridges, bonus!!

broon97
udonmap.com

Post by broon97 » August 28, 2017, 3:25 pm

If you know what you want, Lazada have a complete range and delivery usually within 2-3 daya.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”