laptop

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
corey

laptop

Post by corey » March 31, 2018, 4:53 pm

Hello guys!

I want to buy a cheap gaming laptop, because I’m a student so the budget can’t be too high, the price is about $800 if you have good ideas can recommend to me, thank you very much.

https://pc4u.org/best-cheap-gaming-laptop/

bluejets
udonmap.com

Re: laptop

Post by bluejets » March 31, 2018, 9:32 pm

One would think as a student you should be studying instead of playing computer games.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 31, 2018, 10:39 pm

bluejets wrote:
March 31, 2018, 9:32 pm
One would think as a student you should be studying instead of playing computer games.
100 percent uncalled for smart a** comment

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » April 1, 2018, 5:41 am

Typical...

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 1, 2018, 10:10 am

corey wrote:
March 31, 2018, 4:53 pm
Hello guys!

I want to buy a cheap gaming laptop, because I’m a student so the budget can’t be too high, the price is about $800 if you have good ideas can recommend to me, thank you very much.

https://pc4u.org/best-cheap-gaming-laptop/
Corey, go see my stepson over in Landmark Plaza at the Banana IT Store. He really knows his stuff and is used to dealing with foreign customers. I've sent several of my friends to see him and they are all satisfied. His name is Ob, so just tell him that his Papa sent you and you'll get that extra smile and good service.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » April 1, 2018, 10:31 am

Given that the OP is posting from an Indian IP address & appears to want to 'push' a specific site, I doubt that the question is a real request for a serious answer.

However, I will grant him one.. :D

You would be better off purchasing a desktop & a tablet rather than an expensive top end laptop.
It is far easier to add specific cards, storage, outputs etc. to a desktop.
Laptops are not especially portable when compared to a tablet. Hence use a tablet when you need the portability at college & use the desktop when you need the power, screen resolution, sound & inputs for gaming..

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » April 2, 2018, 9:16 pm

You might want to check out one of these: https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2 ... spLow-Cost

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » April 2, 2018, 11:50 pm

If the OP doesn't mind my own "spy programs" better than Nortons, and my video downloader, and many movies, and Internet radio, plus many others, then they might like my Pc with a 18" Samsung flat screen, all for 5,000tb with a wi-fi adapter

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”