My iPhone X

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
glalt
udonmap.com

My iPhone X

Post by glalt » September 9, 2021, 11:28 am

Is an iPhone worth paying way over the top? In my opinion, no way. After about six months and using a lot of new swear words, I have come to the conclusion that the Android system is much better than IOS. Downloading apps is a particular irritation. Greedy Apple wants you to pay for everything. One GPS app, Sygic works perfectly on both my Android phones but it refuses to work on the iPhone. A number of times I have downloaded huge apps and before I could use the "TRIAL" version, I have to furnish my payment method. That is not mentioned until you download the app.

Does anyone actually believe that IOS is a better operating system? I get tired of using the Internet to figure out how to get some things to work. My wife loves her iPhone 11 even though she cannot get many apps to work. I think she is too proud to admit that she wasted a lot of money buying an iPhone.

Barney
udonmap.com

Re: My iPhone X

Post by Barney » September 9, 2021, 12:00 pm

iPhone 11 is number 1 in my book.
Does all the non complicated stuff I require.
Apps no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: My iPhone X

Post by glalt » September 9, 2021, 1:06 pm

Non complicated describes my iPhone use also. The camera is very good. Calls and emails work well. Other than the better camera, my MUCH cheaper android phone does all this equally well plus battery life is far better than the iPhone. I bought a phone case for the iPhone that hides the Apple logo on the back because I'm ashamed to let people see how much money I wasted. Needless to say that when the iPhone dies, I won't be buying another.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”