Udon Krueng Cold Co., Ltd. Selling genuine from the factory, cheap price, excellent service, after-sales for a lifetime

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Udon Krueng Cold Co., Ltd. Selling genuine from the factory, cheap price, excellent service, after-sales for a lifetime

Post by DuiDui49 » January 21, 2022, 3:36 pm

Stumbled over this Electronic shop when i was looking for a Indoor fan motor for my AC.Never used it but looks like the "real deal" for a bit of everything.

https://www-udorncooling-com.translate. ... _tr_pto=sc

//Alfie..:-)

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Krueng Cold Co., Ltd. Selling genuine from the factory, cheap price, excellent service, after-sales for a life

Post by parrot » January 21, 2022, 6:07 pm

A bit of a hard find......just down from Big C, but before Meuang Thong Market. Yellow sign, all in Thai. I was there long ago....time to look back in

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Krueng Cold Co., Ltd. Selling genuine from the factory, cheap price, excellent service, after-sales for a life

Post by tamada » January 21, 2022, 6:34 pm

I checked them out a couple of years ago when looking for those rubber vibration bushings that air-conditioner installers forget to use when mounting the condenser unit on wall brackets. They didn't have any.

I eventually found some new ones in the original packaging in the back of an air-conditioner installation guys pickup.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 22, 2022, 12:58 pm

that's funny because it's true :-s i once saw
an installation where the clever thai guy cut
little squares off a tire sidewall

to use as vibration bushings because the origs
got misplaced. just about right size

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”