University Referral for Nursing Program

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

University Referral for Nursing Program

Post by LoneTraveler » February 6, 2022, 4:17 pm

Hello! I tried during a search, nothing specific came up. My Thai daughter is entering M-4 next semester and I would like her to seek guidance to the entrance requirements so that she can take courses over the next 3 years to prepare her for acceptance to a University BS. Nursing Program.

I am encouraging her to study English as that appears to be one of the requirements for admission. She likes math and science so hopefully she will do well over the next 3 years in those subjects. She is also interested in business administration and learning Chinese. My advice to her is speak to an advisor and see what her options are over the next three years. I feel she should try various subjects and then decide on what she wants to do. Her grades to date are very good with a 3.5 GPA. And I know her interests could change over the next three years but I need to start now so she can focus on being accepted too University. I do not want her to loose focus and therefore, become a cashier at Big C or 7-11.

For those of you who have encouraged you son/daughter pursuits in education, do you think students can be properly advised toward their educational goals from Thai teachers/advisors in a Public School. And I would appreciate any advice from those who have Thai children in Public Thai University as to the effectiveness of the University to prepare a graduate for the workforce i.e. get a job in their chosen field?

I am looking at Rajabhat University because they offer a variety of programs and she want to be educated locally.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Re: University Referral for Nursing Program

Post by LoneTraveler » February 6, 2022, 4:23 pm

A clarification; The English requirement for admission is specifically or the Nursing Program.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 6, 2022, 4:25 pm

[well, the Nursing University is out by the Udon Thani Regional Cancer center south of Non Soong. Why not take her out there and get it straight from the faculty/admissions office... She probably could talk to some first years students to see how they like it...
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@17.26665 ... 8192?hl=en
Dave

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 6, 2022, 4:27 pm

then if a good command of English is mandatory then seek out a 6-8 week intensive English School during Term Break int he spring..
Dave

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”