Who needs males anyway?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Who needs males anyway?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 9, 2022, 6:44 pm

This is your future, guys. Asexual reproduction is going to be all the rage. And men won't be needed or wanted.

We can thank Australia for this.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as ... -1.6482081

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Who needs males anyway?

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 7:06 pm

Aussies apart, too much mutton and Jumping Rat meat in their diet.
Men will always be needed. Not for what's in the the front of the trousers but what is tucked in a wallet in the back pocket of the trousers.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2022, 8:44 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:44 pm
This is your future, guys. Asexual reproduction is going to be all the rage. And men won't be needed or wanted.

May just improve the gene pool. :-s

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 9, 2022, 10:03 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 9, 2022, 8:44 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:44 pm

May just improve the gene pool. :-s
It probably will. It worked for the grasshoppers.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 9, 2022, 10:05 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 7:06 pm
Men will always be needed. Not for what's in the the front of the trousers but what is tucked in a wallet in the back pocket of the trousers.
Good point. But, in the world of grasshoppers money is not necessary or as the Beatles sang, 'Can't Buy Me Love'.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 10, 2022, 12:36 am

AlexO wrote:
True but we can take it another step back. Men are needed for their work and what they produce. The manosphere constantly bangs on about this.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 10, 2022, 1:54 am

manosphere WTF
Explain to us that don't wonder why plastic battery operating things qualify as a substitute, apart from the wallet. Lots of ladies I know work and help support the family

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 10, 2022, 6:42 pm

I think a few lads need the odd male or too

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 10, 2022, 7:10 pm

This may be true; however, there will be no lads to be had if we go the way of the male grasshoppers

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 10, 2022, 8:57 pm

AlexO wrote:
Or, as my Smethwick landlord's wife once intimated after dinner while glaring balefully at her snoozing husband, "If only cucumbers could put out the bins."
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 10, 2022, 8:59 pm

noosard wrote:
June 10, 2022, 6:42 pm
I think a few lads need the odd male or too
I heard it was a cockatoo?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 11, 2022, 9:40 am

AlexO wrote:
June 10, 2022, 1:54 am
manosphere WTF
Explain to us that don't wonder why plastic battery operating things qualify as a substitute, apart from the wallet. Lots of ladies I know work and help support the family
Many many young and not so young women are addicted to male validation. They are desperate for male attention (although they're increasingly selective about the kind of males). It's gone absolutely crazy with social media in contemporary times.

Men do lots of work that many women don't want to do. For example repair cars, mining, IT services, trade work etc. Who put humans on the moon? American males.

Sure there are exceptions to generalizations. Men usually try to avoid low paying work so we aren't keen on many traditionally female occupations. Men need a decent income to increase their sexual market value. Shouldn't you ordinarily be talking males up? I don't think you're a closet feminist.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 11, 2022, 9:44 am

GT93 wrote:
June 11, 2022, 9:40 am
AlexO wrote:
June 10, 2022, 1:54 am
manosphere WTF
Many many young and not so young women are addicted to male validation. They are desperate for male attention (although they're increasingly selective about the kind of males). It's gone absolutely crazy with social media in contemporary times.

Men do lots of work that many women don't want to do. For example repair cars, mining, IT services, trade work etc. Who put humans on the moon? American males.

Sure there are exceptions to generalizations. Men usually try to avoid low paying work so we aren't keen on many traditionally female occupations. Men need a decent income to increase their sexual market value. Shouldn't you ordinarily be talking males up? I don't think you're a closet feminist.
What absolute friggin' dinosaurs you pair are.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 11, 2022, 10:09 am

I think you're out of touch. The world, and particularly the US, has been changing. You might occasionally have read that nowadays many young men are less sexually active and more people are single. There's also been an explosion in simping. There are reasons for these changes.

Guys our ages don't commonly look at what younger men are saying about this. Yesterday I saw a youtube video where a confident fat black girl said she charged US $1,200 for a date. This wasn't for sex but just a date. Low quality girls are trying these stunts and simps cough up. I suspect Only Fans and similar websites have made girls very aware how thirsty too many men are.

Yesterday I also saw a video where girls were complaining about being ghosted by counsellors. Within 15 seconds you could tell the girls were mad as hatters and a counsellor wouldn't want to work with them. Their sense of entitlement is so high they're really unattractive. Even repulsive.

I've chatted to a Chinese employee about gender relations in China and it's not surprisingly very different. Males still rule the roost there.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 11, 2022, 10:13 am

I watched the ghosted girls video again. Repulsive is too strong.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 11, 2022, 2:28 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 11, 2022, 10:09 am
I think you're out of touch. The world, and particularly the US, has been changing. You might occasionally have read that nowadays many young men are less sexually active and more people are single. There's also been an explosion in simping. There are reasons for these changes.

Guys our ages don't commonly look at what younger men are saying about this. Yesterday I saw a youtube video where a confident fat black girl said she charged US $1,200 for a date. This wasn't for sex but just a date. Low quality girls are trying these stunts and simps cough up. I suspect Only Fans and similar websites have made girls very aware how thirsty too many men are.

Yesterday I also saw a video where girls were complaining about being ghosted by counsellors. Within 15 seconds you could tell the girls were mad as hatters and a counsellor wouldn't want to work with them. Their sense of entitlement is so high they're really unattractive. Even repulsive.

I've chatted to a Chinese employee about gender relations in China and it's not surprisingly very different. Males still rule the roost there.
Don't know about being out of touch but this is another thread where you and only you mentions simps and simping so had to look it up.

https://www.insidehook.com/article/inte ... -is-a-simp

Nope, doesn't ring a bell and don't see any reason why I would have been curious about that behavior to even find a special name for it. Good read though. Looks like at least 3 and a half times in my life, I may have simped. But only according to the irrelevant labeling by Gen-Z'ers.

OnlyFans... nope, no interest is something that seems to have been invented by and for those that are already on the wrong side of social disconnection (see above).

Did about eight years working and living in the pre-Tianammen rural China so no need for me to try and suck them patriarchal eggs.
Last edited by tamada on June 11, 2022, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 11, 2022, 2:28 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 11, 2022, 10:13 am
I watched the ghosted girls video again. Repulsive is too strong.
Well then, you can post the link to it.

Twice.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » July 13, 2022, 12:24 pm

Return to “Relationships”