Your opinions please

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
gulfman
udonmap.com

Re: Your opinions please

Post by gulfman » August 18, 2009, 12:40 am

[quote=" I am a decent Christian with good morals .[/quote]

Well, if that means that you won't want any sex until you have married the lady, I'll inroduce you to my sister-in law. 8-[

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 18, 2009, 4:44 am

I did ask you on another thread Paul Straker if you was looking for a similar lady to yourself..ie: a Christian woman....as i thought it might be a harder task as the majority are Buddhist.....but you never answered,.. It was just out of interest that i was asking.

Thanks.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » August 19, 2009, 12:18 am

Catholic or Protestant? Ones a bit keeneow on the ol' condoms ;)
Bring back Saint

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » August 19, 2009, 12:57 am

I have to say yoko is A pretty girl.Japenese women are hot.I saw A girl that goes to the university at udon that looks like her.

PAUL STAKER
udonmap.com

Post by PAUL STAKER » August 27, 2009, 1:15 am

beer monkey wrote:I did ask you on another thread Paul Straker if you was looking for a similar lady to yourself..ie: a Christian woman....as i thought it might be a harder task as the majority are Buddhist.....but you never answered,.. It was just out of interest that i was asking.

Thanks.
Sir , I do not really care about her religion . my lady is Buddhist and I admire her that she goes to the temple each day before she goes to her place of work . if she has a true heart then that is what is more important to me than her actual religious beliefs .

Regards ,

Paul.
PAUL MICHAEL STAKER

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 27, 2009, 5:44 am

PAUL STAKER wrote: Sir , I do not really care about her religion . my lady is Buddhist and I admire her that she goes to the temple each day before she goes to her place of work . if she has a true heart then that is what is more important to me than her actual religious beliefs .

Regards ,

Paul.
:lol: This is said in jest!She could be going to the temple everyday to make merit for a ''crooked heart'' :shock: :lol:

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » August 27, 2009, 8:07 am

..Or maybe she has a "Gig" there. :lol:

I would judge someone from their normal day to day behaviour, and in how they behaved when with me, over a period of time. ;)

ULICK MC GEE
udonmap.com

Post by ULICK MC GEE » August 27, 2009, 9:16 am

yes you can meet a honest,loyal,loving partner here,but unfortunely there seem to be more bad ending's then good.
Any thai that went to school is well able to speak english,just look at the number of expat english teacher's working in thailand.The cannot speak english ploy is a precaution not to end up with a schizo into violance against women,hazard of the job. :-k

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 27, 2009, 4:42 pm

Have you met her face to face yet Paul Straker...?
Things seem a whole lot differant talking to someone on-line that actually being there spending time with them, they could tell you anything you want to hear.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 27, 2009, 5:16 pm

Dear paul, You speak like man with forked tongue I quote, I am a good christan man seeking a lady, yet you seek a lady considerably younger than you............um?
legally ok morally ...........wonder being a good christan is that ok.
yes you've guessed it this is planet ZOG, sensible replies to a question you have posed will never be given.
Yes you can find a NICE lady, but the problem always will be nice by your standards or theirs.
Their Moral, code is so vastly different to ours the mind boggles.
Going to the temple every day, so did Khun Thaskin and look where he is.
The asian mentality have a disticnt advantage over ours, they lie as a pastime, in fact it could almost be called a national sport.
Spo whatever you do or see, take care and whatever you think, ......don't be pulled into the irreversible trap .
Think man think and you could still be caught, many of us have been some live to regret some weather the storm.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 27, 2009, 6:20 pm

i even heard a rumor, some priest go to church every day, well, when the choir boys are practicing :lol: :lol:

i've notice a couple of our moralistic members, no reference to KP, simply under his post and continuing in his train of thought, or not.

some members i notice think bargirls are nothing but *****, and the husbands/bf simply ***** mongers, or any age difference and we are considered pedophiles, and only they are blessed with good gals. but yet same, talk rather derogatory with sexual references to younger lasses in the nightlife section. which hat are we wearing today?

i admit to being an a-hole at times with many issues....................some of our moralistic members need to reread some of their posts, and do a reality check. just my opinion, this is an opinion thread.

i was recently called a "pathetic creep" simply for expressing my negative opinion of someone i have little respect for that just died...........yet the same christian, with such a colorful description of myself, at times accurate, start quoting scripture, these are out of context, but, along the lines of "Do not speak evil against one another" hmm, pathetic creep must be some new complimentary ebonics i haven't learned yet. you go dog. or "So who, then, are you to judge your neighbour? James 4:11-12. " don't know, but they seem to be judging me/us..........sorry, don't know james, but i don't think we're neighbors, or with the quoter of christian BS, but quick to judge what/who they don't know.

Oh well, just some thoughts, my mirrors still work in my house, think some members need to buy or get new ones. or just once in a while, take a peek. reflect.......................be happy.

ok, could be a long night of work tonight, damn stock just doesn't want to pop anymore, another all nighter. so 10 k members may want to add me to the foe list. :roll: :roll:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 27, 2009, 7:52 pm

:lol: LA,DOG,love dose opinionsssssss,roll over Beethoven :lol: Love dat religion BS :lol:

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » August 28, 2009, 1:44 am

If I was to give my opiniom... woops..opinion on this matter I will be with doug for 30 days or more..... \:D/

Return to “Relationships”