Relationship with Udon Thani Guy

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 7:52 am

Troll or not its entertaining and i get a real sense of pride knowing just how much my posts assist and mean to chimpchops.

mash ........... still waiting ,....... leave sleepy in bed and get urself down for a bacon roll luv.

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 12, 2011, 1:22 pm

Hi All,

Yes, I am really female, and yes, English is the language that is most widely spoken in Singapore. Also, I happen to be a writer, both of prose and of poetry, hence my English is better than most, not just in Singapore, but in the "western" countries as well.

Will reply in depth when I am able to, as right now, am currently busy with a couple of projects and quotations. Please do not ask me out for "a good time", I have enough indecent proposals from the westerners here in Singapore. Friendship offered is very much welcomed, and for those who have private messaged me, a very big "thank you".

For those who still think I am male, yes, I had a sex change - NOT! I am 100% female, and have been since birth. Chan Chop is my own nickname for myself, as I like alliteration, and it made sense as " I like " in Thai. That is also my private facebook account's nickname.

I hope to hear your honest comments about typical thai guys in Udon, and also I read that they usually will say "Chan Ruk Ter" instead of "Chan ruk kun"...who is right on this, as my guy corrected me when I said "Chan ruk ter" when I was talking to him and he told me that I just said I love him, but "him" could be any other "him", so Chan ruk khun is more accurate as I love You - that was a comment in response to "Why Arthur wouldn't marry a thai lady", or some similar title.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 2:59 pm

Have you thort about teaching English ?? ....................... i need lessons !!. We have alot in common CC i too adore poetry, reading , opera/theatre and writing ...... i can do big letters small letters and even joined up now .

Do you read ? im half way thru the lastest Razzle novel at the mo.

mash .....

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 12, 2011, 3:55 pm

pienmash wrote:Have you thort about teaching English ?? ....................... i need lessons !!. We have alot in common CC i too adore poetry, reading , opera/theatre and writing ...... i can do big letters small letters and even joined up now .

Do you read ? im half way thru the lastest Razzle novel at the mo.

mash .....
Man do you need to get your Leg over or what :D

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 5:21 pm

10 English pounds gets the sausage docter well treated 50 yards round the corner from CC Ards you know that .

Anyway members im logging off now i have to go to poetry class followed by my weekly sermon at the local church , must wait for my scones to finish baking first tho .

Do you like fruitcake Chanchop ?? Sunday afternoon tea and fairy cakes homemade by mash of course - dont listen to Ardvark hes Australian so he thinks that Dame Edna is a man ..........??

Reverend mash ........ CC do not lead me into temptation or forgive my tresspasses for thine is in the kingdom of smiles ladyboys ans sleeping boyfreinds AMEN ISAID AMEN .

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 12, 2011, 6:50 pm

Pienmash you seem to be really fixated with Chanchop. Do you really belief it's a Ladyboy? Or are you only hoping?

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 7:12 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Pienmash you seem to be really fixated with Chanchop. Do you really belief it's a Ladyboy? Or are you only hoping?
MS , between me and you and dont tell anyone else i dont really mind either way lady , ladyboy or whatever , im very liberal that way , one minute i like the fluff next its the meat n 2 veg ..... its tuff some times . I do however like an educated partner as they can help me with my spelling and reading etc ..... got to go my ballet teacher is here now and ive still got to get my tutu on oh hecky thump im in for a bottom bashing now !!.

BTW does anyone know a good nail clinic i broke a nail today whilst sweeping up the leaves at the orphanage , are you interested in helping out at the kids home chanchap ? its so rewarding afetr we can catch my embroidery class then home for a shag ..... oops sorry how course of me sexual intercourse in varied positions including the scunnyscuttle .

Mash OBE ....... ?

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 12, 2011, 10:14 pm

pienmash wrote:10 English pounds gets the sausage docter well treated 50 yards round the corner from CC Ards you know that .

Anyway members im logging off now i have to go to poetry class followed by my weekly sermon at the local church , must wait for my scones to finish baking first tho .

Do you like fruitcake Chanchop ?? Sunday afternoon tea and fairy cakes homemade by mash of course - dont listen to Ardvark hes Australian so he thinks that Dame Edna is a man ..........??

Reverend mash ........ CC do not lead me into temptation or forgive my tresspasses for thine is in the kingdom of smiles ladyboys ans sleeping boyfreinds AMEN ISAID AMEN .
Of course Mr Mash, I've been there..... Ooops [-o<

Andrew-Udon
udonmap.com

Post by Andrew-Udon » August 13, 2011, 2:19 pm

chanchop wrote:I hope to hear your honest comments about typical thai guys in Udon.
It's hard to generalize because everyone is different. However from a personal point of view, some (with emphasis on some) Thai guys when they have a girlfriend, especially a foreign one, can be a little possessive, jealous and over protective. They would probably avoid nightlife areas for fear (paranoia) of their gf meeting another man. They prefer to go out with their friends for a drink rather than have a romantic meal in with their girlfriend. Some Thai men have old fashioned values where the wife stays at home cooking and cleaning and the man goes out to work to make the money and has time off to have a drink with the lads and time for a little jaoshew (butterflying with the ladies).

Things are changing though and some men are adopting a more family man attitude. I hope this answers your question.

Hachi
udonmap.com

Post by Hachi » August 13, 2011, 2:22 pm

pienmash wrote:
merchant seaman wrote:Pienmash you seem to be really fixated with Chanchop. Do you really belief it's a Ladyboy? Or are you only hoping?
MS , between me and you and dont tell anyone else i dont really mind either way lady , ladyboy or whatever , im very liberal that way , one minute i like the fluff next its the meat n 2 veg ..... its tuff some times . I do however like an educated partner as they can help me with my spelling and reading etc ..... got to go my ballet teacher is here now and ive still got to get my tutu on oh hecky thump im in for a bottom bashing now !!.

BTW does anyone know a good nail clinic i broke a nail today whilst sweeping up the leaves at the orphanage , are you interested in helping out at the kids home chanchap ? its so rewarding afetr we can catch my embroidery class then home for a shag ..... oops sorry how course of me sexual intercourse in varied positions including the scunnyscuttle .

Mash OBE ....... ?
Pie n Mash I have to say your replies in this thread gave me the good laugh I needed today. Thanks. =D>

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 13, 2011, 3:12 pm

Hachi ,,,,, would nt quie so sad but all ve written is true , i live for sausage n my charities , donating all i earn to the needy orphaned Lao gils in the Adunyadhet are and even taking them under my wing for personal intruction and guidance .

I like to laff too i smile everytime a customer gives me some cash in the shop and as my old gran would say Jon stop playing with ur self lad ,,, oh no not that one IT COST NOWT TO SMILE UR MISERABLE BASTARD...... lovely lady my gran , a slapper but a lovely lady the same.

Gotta dash the vicar is here for choir practie then im doing asponsored 100 km walk for the homeless , yippe my day off tomorrow im building a school in rural isaan from the takings from sausage sales after that im gonna build a temple and a dogs home .

Do you like dogs chinchop ? i love then but i cant eat a whole one if with a side salad . Please forgive me if i seem strange ,,, i suffer from trollitus and severe bouts of taking total bollox . Do fancy mixing some cement for me tomorrow .

Lord Mash ....... MBE

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 13, 2011, 3:37 pm

I was wondering why ever time I bit into a sausage from CC it barked. And lately I've been getting the urge to run after cars coming through the village and also been looking for a fire hydrant.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 13, 2011, 3:52 pm

That would be a hot dog MS , i dont sell them in CC only quality sausages ... but the nasty paste filled things are purveyed in all 7-11 s after one of them its a bog you need not a fire hydrant i would rather eat the dog turd instead .... but there again i am a sausage connysir .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 14, 2011, 8:53 am

Ney ney Mr Wilks ........ still chumpchop has resisted the Mash "get in the pants " chat room banter , i cly too mut now , no body luf me , in my prime 29 jackhammer like fanny basher ........... pissed as a fart n raring to go , lathered in ky n off to s2 .

that is after my Sunday morning gospel sermon n sing song with all the n*****s here on a freebie religious visa !!.
Thanks to the fellow piss heads i met last night whilst on my tourist info mission notably the 2 lads at the IRIT COCK WHO SAID THEY LIKED MY POSTS ON UMAP theres a change then!!

mash .... HALLAH FKINLOOYAR.

Jet
udonmap.com

Post by Jet » August 14, 2011, 9:26 am

I think the Singapore lady is someone having a little fun on this Forum. If she were indeed an intelligent, attractive, educated, well off young lady why would she post here for advice or get involved with a poor uneducated Thai karaoke singer? Chanchop if your story is indeed true you need to lay off the Electric Kool-Aid immediately.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 14, 2011, 10:25 am

I think it's pienmash in drag

rufus
udonmap.com

Post by rufus » August 14, 2011, 10:31 am

pienmash wrote:That would be a hot dog MS , i dont sell them in CC only quality sausages ... but the nasty paste filled things are purveyed in all 7-11 s after one of them its a bog you need not a fire hydrant i would rather eat the dog turd instead .... but there again i am a sausage connysir .
Moderators can you please shut up this guy who spoils every single thread with inanities. I was in Udon last week and even though I would have liked some quality meat, did not stop by the shop as I could not have stood the pusillanimous nonsense. I wonder how many other customers he loses because of this?

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 14, 2011, 11:01 am

rufus wrote:
pienmash wrote:That would be a hot dog MS , i dont sell them in CC only quality sausages ... but the nasty paste filled things are purveyed in all 7-11 s after one of them its a bog you need not a fire hydrant i would rather eat the dog turd instead .... but there again i am a sausage connysir .
Moderators can you please shut up this guy who spoils every single thread with inanities. I was in Udon last week and even though I would have liked some quality meat, did not stop by the shop as I could not have stood the pusillanimous nonsense. I wonder how many other customers he loses because of this?
Hi Rufos .... WITHOUT WISHING TO BE RUDE OR NEGATIVE IN ANY WAY ,,, lets leave the moddng to the mods ok , inturn for every comment like yours i receive numerous others saying how i lighten up what can be somewhat dull and or negative thread , this thread was and is kept going by a troll and do not derail or spoil this any threads as us say i merely try to inject some good old fashioned Northern English humour ... never with any intent to be rude or malious . Most who visit my business know me and my jockeralisms alas sounds like we shall never meet and suffice to say you shall not sample my excellent products and i your charm wit and or sophistication ...... I will survive thank you sir .

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 14, 2011, 11:16 am

Keep it up Pienmash we all love you and your sausage and the rest of your excellent products, especially the ones hanging around out front. Maybe they would like my sausage oops I mean hot dog.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 14, 2011, 11:26 am

Thanks MS ......... im gonna throw my toys out the pram and piss in the fish tank now ,,,, and not post again just incase i upset Rufos and any other members who feel the same as he or she does ,......

jesus lifes tuff how will i manage without releasing all my pent up humour on UM , i cant carry on , ive gotta a gun - but no bullets , ive got a razor blade - but hate the sight of blood , ive got loads of pills - but no headache !! ,,, gonna gas myself in my car - dam our lass is out in it at the temple ............. guess i,ll just have to soldier on then .

Return to “Relationships”