Relationship with Udon Thani Guy

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 20, 2011, 2:57 pm

pienmash wrote:On Saturdays i like to get done n dusted by 5 pm and stop doing food eat-in at 4 pm .

Just checked and the bog cam is working fine .......... scary tho as mad micky the mass monkey murderer was taking a dump at the time . He has now gone as has the odour he left behind.

mash.
Sure, be there I'm 20mins, am meeting jr and his missus at cc!

grozza
udonmap.com

Post by grozza » August 20, 2011, 5:05 pm

Are you serious or just having me on? He takes off his socks, washes his feet before bed though.He knows how to put on makeup and has more face washing liquids than me. He's got acne perhaps that's why, and 3 older sisters and one younger one. Puts on sunscreen everyday, followed by talcum powder religiously without fail. Brings about 6kg of creams, shampoo, conditioner to Singapore, knows how to buy foundation and powder, picking out the right tone for me.
going off that comment im sure this guy bats for both sides,i just dont know anybody thai or farang that carry that much product,i know they put the talcum powder on after a shower but thats going over board,get rid of this guy and get a real man,dont know how long you are there for but this guy should be by your side whilst you are in udon :-&

chedd44
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by chedd44 » August 20, 2011, 5:33 pm

chanchop wrote:
chedd44 wrote:
pienmash wrote:Just as this thread seems to be on its way out , the lovely CC throws in some real quality material for Mash to digest and advise there upon .

Having met you i too was of the thinking that ur bf was in fact a puffta pillow biter , or at best bysexual nowt wrong with that in mashes book i m a tadge gay on Sundays . Then the suicide stuff .......... the gf ran off with a rich bloke .... sounds familar just a role reversal imo ......... what di know im just a physopathic sausage seller !!.

One things for sure the kippers n rhubarb pie is the perfect cure - you know where the sausage doctor hangs out !!.

Whatever happens hope you are ok and happy , cu .

mASH n Dao.
Sausage Jockey"s wear their socks in bed ...its a well known fact , next time IT happens take a torch ( if the lights are out ) and check his feet , some chutney ferrets wear one on and one off so be careful ! I used to be in entertainment ....I know about these things :-"
Are you serious or just having me on? He takes off his socks, washes his feet before bed though.He knows how to put on makeup and has more face washing liquids than me. He's got acne perhaps that's why, and 3 older sisters and one younger one. Puts on sunscreen everyday, followed by talcum powder religiously without fail. Brings about 6kg of creams, shampoo, conditioner to Singapore, knows how to buy foundation and powder, picking out the right tone for me.

Hmm. I'm wondering now.
I rest my case !

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 20, 2011, 5:53 pm

After reading the last post its as plain as day the fella is a fudgepacker , i was in (still am ) in entertainment .... i was aknife throwers assitant at Butlins in Skegness , everything was going great till he got cateract and went blind in one eye and killed the head red coat . I was also a taborine player in a band called OUT THE CAGE never did nowt cos our lead singer was tone deaf n couldnt write a note never mind hit one ............ so now i sell sausages sometimes i play my tambourine while i sell them or at church every Sunday .

mash ........... i wish the olypics had a medal for talking bollox , i d silver medalist second to KP

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 20, 2011, 6:26 pm

He might well be gay and he might be like so many other Thai young men.....
an extract from Very Thai: Everyday Popular Culture
By Philip Cornwel-Smith, photographs: John Goss
http://www.stolaf.edu/depts/cis/wp/wash ... 20Thai.doc

Lip-gloss glistening, eyelashes subtly kohled, foundation coating a moisturized complexion, the blow-dried young man flashes one trimmed armpit, this is common male grooming in Thailand. Mecca for metrosexuals. Thai men have long prized graceful appearance and manners, as temple murals amply testify.

Underlying the Thai proverb ‘a chicken’s beauty is due to its feathers, a person’s because of dressing well,’ as Mont Redmond points out, “it is assumed that all humans desire to be beautiful, and that being well dressed is as natural to man as being fully feathered is to a chicken.”

“The spit-and-polish of military discipline has been fused with common Thai notions of tidiness, propriety, and orderliness (khwam riab roi),” says Craig Reynolds of past dictatorships’ impact of on grooming. “Military order and bourgeois orderliness are amiable companions.”

Thais dress according to rank.

I am amazed by male grooming in Thailand. When my sister and I apply lip gloss, her boyfriend reaches out and puts some on. And he is a construction worker! This shows my judgments about male grooming for certain professions. My host brother takes more time getting ready in the morning than I do. Serious. He blow dries his hair, puts on eye-cream, and other moisturizers. Then, he takes a significant amount of time to sculpt his hair so that it forms the perfect shape. My biological brother thinks lotions and hair gels are for women.

Or you can read up on Thai Male consumer behavior in buying skin care products at
http://www.journal.au.edu/abac_journal/ ... pr2009.pdf

No offense to any of the parties involved, but I'm wondering if CC isn't a bit of what some Thais refer to as a แม่บุญทุ่ม (maa bun tuhm)---- a term I came across a few days ago, supposed to mean the opposite of a sugar daddy......in this case, a sugar momma.

chedd44
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by chedd44 » August 20, 2011, 11:10 pm

pienmash wrote:After reading the last post its as plain as day the fella is a fudgepacker , i was in (still am ) in entertainment .... i was aknife throwers assitant at Butlins in Skegness , everything was going great till he got cateract and went blind in one eye and killed the head red coat . I was also a taborine player in a band called OUT THE CAGE never did nowt cos our lead singer was tone deaf n couldnt write a note never mind hit one ............ so now i sell sausages sometimes i play my tambourine while i sell them or at church every Sunday .

mash ........... i wish the olypics had a medal for talking bollox , i d silver medalist second to KP
Made me laff that did , I was a burgler once ... I broke into a house in Essex ... nothing to nik though , I decided to leave some money as they looked poorer than me , next thing I know is that the housholder bought a taborine as he was a recoat ....and lost it in a cage ... now I am not a believer of coincidence ....but ..... was it you ??

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 20, 2011, 11:16 pm

chedd44 wrote:
pienmash wrote:After reading the last post its as plain as day the fella is a fudgepacker , i was in (still am ) in entertainment .... i was aknife throwers assitant at Butlins in Skegness , everything was going great till he got cateract and went blind in one eye and killed the head red coat . I was also a taborine player in a band called OUT THE CAGE never did nowt cos our lead singer was tone deaf n couldnt write a note never mind hit one ............ so now i sell sausages sometimes i play my tambourine while i sell them or at church every Sunday .

Made me laff that did , I was a burgler once ... I broke into a house in Essex ... nothing to nik though , I decided to leave some money as they looked poorer than me , next thing I know is that the housholder bought a taborine as he was a recoat ....and lost it in a cage ... now I am not a believer of coincidence ....but ..... was it you ??
NO

crocodile ian
udonmap.com

Post by crocodile ian » August 21, 2011, 4:08 pm

hi i wonder if you could all help me now ........i like the singapore lady need some advise ....i came to thailand for a rest ...and have ended up with 2 beautiful children ..2 homes 1 here and 1 in phuket ....a night club ..and as much sex as i want .....could some body please advise me how to change my life ????? just like to see peoples comments ...many thanks crocodile ian ....ps.....i do but them gifts .nice clothes ..cars..gold..and anything else they need ....i dont give them much more as i want them to substain the same lives as they had before they met me .....adios

grozza
udonmap.com

Post by grozza » August 21, 2011, 4:38 pm

crocodile ian wrote:hi i wonder if you could all help me now ........i like the singapore lady need some advise ....i came to thailand for a rest ...and have ended up with 2 beautiful children ..2 homes 1 here and 1 in phuket ....a night club ..and as much sex as i want .....could some body please advise me how to change my life ????? just like to see peoples comments ...many thanks crocodile ian ....ps.....i do but them gifts .nice clothes ..cars..gold..and anything else they need ....i dont give them much more as i want them to substain the same lives as they had before they met me .....adios
how about cut your old fella off and donate all your possesion to the poor. =D>

crocodile ian
udonmap.com

Post by crocodile ian » August 21, 2011, 4:45 pm

grozza wrote:
crocodile ian wrote:hi i wonder if you could all help me now ........i like the singapore lady need some advise ....i came to thailand for a rest ...and have ended up with 2 beautiful children ..2 homes 1 here and 1 in phuket ....a night club ..and as much sex as i want .....could some body please advise me how to change my life ????? just like to see peoples comments ...many thanks crocodile ian ....ps.....i do but them gifts .nice clothes ..cars..gold..and anything else they need ....i dont give them much more as i want them to substain the same lives as they had before they met me .....adios
how about cut your old fella off and donate all your possesion to the poor. =D>
haha now that is funny ...i will have to think about it ....i dont like the sound of the donate to the poor bit thou :pirate:

nadinefaye

Post by nadinefaye » August 21, 2011, 10:16 pm

hi chanchop,
i m malaysian chinese girl and in a relationship with a thai man for 1 year now. we can pm more to share.
thanks.

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 23, 2011, 2:07 pm

nadinefaye wrote:hi chanchop,
i m malaysian chinese girl and in a relationship with a thai man for 1 year now. we can pm more to share.
thanks.
Thank you! will very much like to share and perhaps we can understand better their culture.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Chanchop - Where Are You?

Post by jackspratt » September 16, 2011, 1:52 pm

After keeping us enthralled for 13 action-packed days, you have dropped right off the radar, and we are all the poorer for it.

How did it pan out with your Thai fella?

What were your impressions from your most recent visit to Udon?

Are you back in Singapore?

Are you aware of Mash's relocation plans?

And most importantly - when will you be back in Udon?

:D

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » September 16, 2011, 2:07 pm

And do you like fat old men who wear their hair in a pony tail ??

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » November 15, 2011, 10:54 am

Hi everyone...how are all you people doing?
I'll be heading to Udon again on the 22nd November 2011, flying to Phuket then to Udon, much more comfortable than taking a bus from Bangkok :) Too afraid of snakes, crocodiles and way too much water :)
I'm going to find the museum this time!

By the way, anyone wants to get a water filter for the kitchen tap so you can get clean drinking and cooking water? Made in Singapore, it removes impurities, bacteria and viruses.

i can bring it along to Udon....
disp_Gurgle-F38_grey-clipped.jpg
disp_Gurgle-F38_grey-clipped.jpg (21.06 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
2800 baht only
* Smallest membrane pore size (0.015 micron) for tap filter – ultrafiltration
* 99.9999% bacteria-free, reduced virus and odourless water, thanks to Hyflux proprietary membrane technology
* Reduces chlorine
* Superior freshly filtered water for drinking and food preparation needs
* Healthy water with beneficial minerals retained
* Air Release Button – For better water flow and longer cartridge lifespan
* Saves water usage with controlled water flow
* Saves electricity and reduces power bills as boiling is not required
* Easy Installation – Fits most taps (diameter less than 25mm or 1 inch). No plumbing required.

Specifications:
Length: 165 mm | Width: 105 mm | Height: 170 mm
Net Weight: 1 Kg

Standard Packaging:
Dimension: 165 mm * 105 mm * 170 mm
Package Type: Box

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » November 15, 2011, 11:00 am

Hey, your a Traveling Sales Person now =D>

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » November 15, 2011, 11:13 pm

Aardvark wrote:Hey, your a Traveling Sales Person now =D>
That's a good idea! But no, am bringing one for his house, so if anyone wats to buy as well, just let me know!

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » November 16, 2011, 10:12 am

i'm going to agree with pienmash, i think for sure this thai guy is a "switch-hitter" :-k chanchop
please exercise all due caution on your visit. so as you are not to be bringing home any little
extra souveniers you didn't plan on. =; boy toys can sometimes really get around you know. :-&

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » November 16, 2011, 3:36 pm

cali4995 wrote:i'm going to agree with pienmash, i think for sure this thai guy is a "switch-hitter" :-k chanchop
please exercise all due caution on your visit. so as you are not to be bringing home any little
extra souveniers you didn't plan on. =; boy toys can sometimes really get around you know. :-&
Wow, and this Lady already Verified by members. Bit behind me thinks Cali ??

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 16, 2011, 9:21 pm

Heres a blast from the past ,,,,,the return of CC to CC .......

Nice to hear you are coming back to Udon , if you go to the old shop dont cry to much its closed and weve moved to the very romantic Nong sim lake ,,,,,,,, hope you will pop in to see me n Dao whilst your here this time ,, THATS IF YOU ARE REALLY MASH POSTING AS Chanchop for some bizarre reason ??

Return to “Relationships”