Cheating Thai women.

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 14, 2012, 1:49 pm

harmonyudon wrote: @Jello
Maengda takes money and boss pays salary for your info. How old are you jello :roll: ?
Did I hit a nerve? I just call it like I see it. If "the boss" profits from a sex worker, then "the boss" is also a pimp.
"The boss" provides the place for the sex worker and the potential customer to meet, charges a bar fine, = profit.

Oh I know, the boss doesn't like to think of himself as a pimp. "The boss" is just merely collection a fee to reimburse
him for the loss of his "waitress" for the night. "The boss" will say "as far as I know, their just going back to his hotel room to continue their game of connect four". ;)

UFF DA!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 2:06 pm

@jellow,

bar fine, = profit.....hmmmmm.....did you ever had a girly bar in Udon??

If someone likes the girly scene and if all girls left the bar already would u enter that girly
bar without girls? big profit....jellow.....pimpy profits..jellow...wow........???

bar makes 'margins' with selling drinks and/or food! Profitable business in Udon??
Ask all the propietors jello.....

douglas
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by douglas » February 14, 2012, 2:16 pm

Hi,
My mate knows if they are married or not, I just did not ask. Did not want to put to much info on a public board.
Thanks very much for your replies. I'll pass on the advice to my mate.
The bloke in question has never been on the internet and does not even own a computer, and thats the truth. So no e-mail address. I could not believe it, at first, until my mate told me, he offered the bloke the use of his computer to book his fares home, as he could save about 6,000B on them doing it this way. He did not know how to use the com. He is coming up to retirement this year so i'm guessing he is 65.
Thanks you very much for your help lads, and for taking it seriously.
Cheers Doug.

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 14, 2012, 2:48 pm

harmonyudon wrote:@jellow,

If someone likes the girly scene and if all girls left the bar already would u enter that girly
bar without girls? big profit....jellow.....pimpy profits..jellow...wow........???

bar makes 'margins' with selling drinks and/or food! Profitable business in Udon??
Bummer. Maybe you should sell the bar and start a new career as a on-line poker gambler! :lol:

UFF DA!

jonny_w
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by jonny_w » February 20, 2012, 9:08 am

just imagine if that poor fellow comes home un-announced and sees all those motorbikes parked in front his house and all those rubber slippers at his front door?................just another day in rural thailand!

tamada
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by tamada » March 15, 2012, 11:14 am

Jello wrote:
harmonyudon wrote:@jellow,

Bummer. Maybe you should sell the bar and start a new career as a on-line poker gambler! :lol:
Probably easier just to put you on 'ignore'... just like the girls do.

tamada
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by tamada » March 15, 2012, 11:20 am

Meanwhile, back on topic... I have been on both sides of the OP's situation, ie. one that has been cuckolded and as a mate of one who has been cuckolded.

My advice is not to bother, pull your head in, mind your own business but practice your best ever, wide-eyed, head-shaking, 'Well I never...' response for the moment when the excreta hits the diffuser... if it ever does.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by BigBubba » March 15, 2012, 3:34 pm

Only my opinion, but if it were me I'd want to know. At 65 the guy may not have many "do overs" left! But following some of the earlier comments I think knowing real facts is key.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by BigBubba » March 15, 2012, 3:54 pm

trubrit wrote:Whatever you tell him, will presumably be from a standing position. What she tells him will be from a prone position with her legs open . Who do you think he will believe ?
trubrit, you have such a low opinion of women. You have any daughters?
Every day I wake up is a good day.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by trubrit » March 15, 2012, 3:58 pm

BigBubba wrote:
trubrit wrote:Whatever you tell him, will presumably be from a standing position. What she tells him will be from a prone position with her legs open . Who do you think he will believe ?
trubrit, you have such a low opinion of women. You have any daughters?
Completely wrong. I admire women for using all of the charms they have whether in a vertical or horizontal manner .Its us gullible males my comment is aimed at .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 15, 2012, 5:28 pm

We have all used charms to get what we wanted at some stage in life. I'm sure we have all lead a girl on a little that we met down the pub as young blokes. Pretended to have similar interests and enjoy the conversation all because she had a great body that you wanted to see naked. Most likely promised to call a few girls the next morning and never did.
These girls who lie to the farang are no different, they're trying to get what they can while it is on offer and will tell a few lies to get it.
The key is to get the rose coloured glasses off and look for the nonsense not ignore it, there are always signs.
I have had a guy I got to know in thailand ask if his wife had cheated. I new the answer and it wasn't good news for him. I didn't tell him as it would have caused trouble for my wife, children and her family.
Losing their meal ticket could cause them to get some pay back happening.
He was a good guy and he eventually figured it out on his own.

rogatm
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by rogatm » March 15, 2012, 5:51 pm

having read all the comments on this topic, who thinks that in all honesty that a vast majority of thai women, whether married or not married, to thai of farang will cheat on thier partners eother as a one off or every chance they get, for what it is worth my comment would be 99.995 of thai women would cheat if there was a monetary gain to be made. and let's be honest, it's all about money, not love. thailand is supposedly the land of smiles. and i think we all know why

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by jackspratt » March 15, 2012, 6:39 pm

You take the cake, Robert.

The respectable Bangkok business man who seeks out the local swingers club, and suppliers of vitamin V, and is intimately knowledgeable about 4 or 5 Thai dating sites, has the temerity to slander "99.995%" of Thai women. :shock:

Is your glass house insured? :D

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » March 15, 2012, 7:18 pm

grievous wrote:The key is to get the rose colored glasses off and look for the nonsense not ignore it, there are always signs.
=D>
Grievous sum's it up nicely. Both men and women are capable of cheating regardless of nationality. I think some guys have unfortunately been f-ed over once and then take the extreme view that all Thai women are the same.
I've been f-ed over by falang women, but I don't paint them all with the same brush.

I wonder what happened with the neighbor of the friend of Douglas?
UFF DA!

magpie73
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by magpie73 » March 15, 2012, 8:21 pm

what was the name of thaksin's political party thai loves thai so good luck to those trying to find a soulmate you'll need it

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 15, 2012, 8:33 pm

I agree with you magpie you need a heap of luck to find your soul mate and endure tried and failed relationships along the journey.
I guess that makes me one of the lucky ones, 8 years together, two lovely children and as happy as ever.
I'm not gloating but just wanted to let people there are good girls out there

fatbob
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by fatbob » March 16, 2012, 7:13 am

In reply to Magpie and agreeing with Grevious, I have been with my wife also for eight years and its all good, I have a couple of mates who have been married over thirty years now with there Thai wifes, I dont cop all the negativity that some always go on about, for those who are getting involved for the first time best off concentrating on your own relationship and not listening to all the crap that old men go on about who have been jilted by women half there age who then catorgorize all Thai women to be the same. 99.995% would cheat, what a load of sh-t.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by trubrit » March 16, 2012, 10:05 am

coxo wrote: 99.995% would cheat, what a load of sh-t.
Of course they may be an indicator of the girls he goes with . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 16, 2012, 4:00 pm

99.995% of thai women who weren't interested in you in the first place, however they like your money, would cheat on you.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by old-timer » March 16, 2012, 8:19 pm

grievous wrote:99.995% of thai women who weren't interested in you in the first place, however they like your money, would cheat on you.
Let them.

OT............... \:D/

Return to “Relationships”