Another Doggy Dilema

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by pienmash » October 31, 2012, 8:58 am

over the last few days and in the past times of Thai cultural celebrations my dog Bisto has been terrified by the fireworks/crackers/bangers bombs etc that are used in these ,,, times of great joy and merryment ....... at first i thort we could ride it out as it was only a short period but the last week has been a nightmare for him ,, he goes round Nong Sim at least 4 times a day watering an sniffing , he has his little poopoo patch ,,,,,, but his routine has been thrown into chaos ....... i tried cotton wool in his ears , headphones and claret n blue ear warmers still to no avail ........ THEN THE FINAL TRY WAS a bone to take his mind of it ,,, then a glass of scrumpy cider so he would be brave ,,, NO CHANCE .

Any members out there have a dog the same or know a remedy ,,,, couldnt see owt from the dog whisper site , well owt that would assist in this prob that is .,,,,,, as i speak a faint cracker like noise from the park and hes under the sofa shakin like a leaf .

mash

bumper
udonmap.com

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by bumper » October 31, 2012, 9:03 am

My dogs do the same to include thunder. A friend of mine in the states gives his Dog a small portion of Xanex during thunder storms. We just keep ours close they seem to feel safer with us there.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by pienmash » October 31, 2012, 9:22 am

Yes thunder is also bad news for Bisto ,,, maybe hes just a wimp dog ........ dont matter i / we love him

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by jackspratt » October 31, 2012, 9:23 am

My advice is tell him to man up. :D

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by pienmash » October 31, 2012, 9:36 am

jackspratt wrote:My advice is tell him to man up. :D
Tried that Jack ,,,,,,,,, he just replied ,,,,,,,,,, worrrrr g-day mate i aint no Shaila i just gonna have to go the dunny when the racket stops ,, i think hes part Aussie !!........could be the root cause of this .

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Another Doggy Dilema

Post by Aardvark » October 31, 2012, 9:49 am

Return to “Relationships”