Why won't she marry me

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Why won't she marry me

Post by Khun Paul » May 25, 2020, 6:25 am

Sam1925 wrote:
May 24, 2020, 9:19 pm
All she wanted was your MONEY for her and her family. Move on and find one that is into you and only you.
Be like looking for Rocking Horse Poo at the Kentucky Derby

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 25, 2020, 6:34 am

Genuine girls are out there, I’ve been happily married to mine for 14 years and I know there’s some that have been married/living to their Thai wives even longer than that, they aren’t all bad it’s just that the horror stories are usually the ones that we hear about.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 25, 2020, 7:49 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 25, 2020, 6:34 am
Genuine girls are out there, I’ve been happily married to mine for 14 years and I know there’s some that have been married/living to their Thai wives even longer than that, they aren’t all bad it’s just that the horror stories are usually the ones that we hear about.
Very true Vince . In my mind women are pretty much the same the world over .
The genuine ones want love and security , the rest just want a good life and money .
Ive known more happy couples in Thailand than anywhere else , and i realise there are always two sides to every story .
So if you get some geezer in a bar slagging off Thai women , or moaning hes been took to the cleaners ,ask yourself why .
Most ive met of this type are minge maggots anyway , and deserve all they get .
They shag around because its easy pickings , and wonder why they are not in a happy relationship .
Do the same in the west and your pretty much toast , and would probably lose a lot more than here .

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 25, 2020, 9:35 am

I knew my wife for a couple of years before I could talk her into going out with me. She considered herself to be an old maid at 35 years old. She never was married and had no children. She does have a mind of her own and she is very independent. She admitted that Thai men don't like her because she refuses to kowtow and says what she thinks. Her personality really fit what I was looking for. I certainly didn't want a jealous clinging vine for a mate. After living with her for a year, she told me that she really wanted children. I had already told her that I had a vasectomy so there would be no children from me. At that point she had to make a decision because her biological clock was ticking. When I asked her to marry me she gave me a strange look and asked "WHY"?. Eventually we did get married, no party or sin sot. Her sister and husband were our witnesses and we went to a nice restaurant after the ceremony. All that was 16 years ago. Sometimes I feel guilty because she loves babies and children. As for myself, children get on my nerves. I am a crotchety old fart and enjoy peace and quiet. I allowed her to appropriate my 9X9 meter garage/workshop. It is now like a second house. It has a restroom with a hot water shower, computer, bed, large two piece sofa, table and chairs and TV. She is a seamstress and it also has all her sewing machines there. VERY seldom does any of her family or kids come in the house.

Return to “Relationships”