I want to meet single women in Thailand.

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
stillsingleat37

I want to meet single women in Thailand.

Post by stillsingleat37 » June 13, 2018, 2:53 pm

I was browsing for images of women last week and I came across a blog highlighting beautiful women in Thailand. I was mesmerized and I can’t keep myself from staring closely at their profiles. Since I’ve been single for quite a long time, I now have the courage to meet single women in Thailand. Do you have any idea of their personalities? Aren’t they controlling or dominant? Thanks!

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Re: I want to meet single women in Thailand.

Post by dezzer111 » June 13, 2018, 8:22 pm

stillsingleat37 wrote:
June 13, 2018, 2:53 pm
I was browsing for images of women last week and I came across a blog highlighting beautiful women in Thailand. I was mesmerized and I can’t keep myself from staring closely at their profiles. Since I’ve been single for quite a long time, I now have the courage to meet single women in Thailand. Do you have any idea of their personalities? Aren’t they controlling or dominant? Thanks!
Just have plenty of cash it speaks volumes :D :D
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 13, 2018, 9:25 pm

Do yourself a huge favor and look to the Philippines! There are tons of YouTube vids on comparisons between the two countries and the women. You'll be glad you did! Try starting here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hilippines+
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 13, 2018, 10:14 pm

Asian tigers are beautiful, soft and cuddly. Also have sharp claws.

I guess the lad is either a lamb or a troll .....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 14, 2018, 10:01 am

dezzer111 wrote:
June 13, 2018, 8:22 pm
stillsingleat37 wrote:
June 13, 2018, 2:53 pm
Just have plenty of cash it speaks volumes :D :D
:-" :-" [-X [-X [-X 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 14, 2018, 10:02 am

semperfiguy wrote:
June 13, 2018, 9:25 pm
Do yourself a huge favor and look to the Philippines! There are tons of YouTube vids on comparisons between the two countries and the women. You'll be glad you did! Try starting here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hilippines+
YOU Better NOT Let yer Mrs see you're Post......Otherwise She'll be feeding the Ducks !!!

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » June 14, 2018, 12:41 pm

My first impression is that this is a disingenuous post.
My first question to the OP is what kind of a relationship do you have in mind?
You will be able to find things to criticize no matter where you go.
Issues of the heart will follow you no matter where you go.
For those of us that are married to a Thai woman, I can only speak for myself. My Thai wife and I have been married for 45 years. We lived in the U.S. for 40 years and we did it all. We started out in the U.S. with nothing. We worked together, we sacrificed together. We bought and paid for a home and raised two children and put them thru college. She has been totally faithful to me. We have had our share of disagreements but we stayed together and worked through those disagreements. We sold everything that we could not pack into checked luggage and said Goodbye to our kids and Grandchildren and moved to Thailand and built our retirement home in Issan.
Living in another country changes you forever. You will never be the same and will never see things the same way again.
Making a place a real home takes time and no one can tell us how long it will take. It may take you 2 years; it may only take you 2 months. For me, it has been about 5 years for the ongoing acclimation and it is getting better for me and my Thai wife also. I have a good chuckle to myself when I hear my Thai wife make the comment “What is wrong with these people “when she gets frustrated. You will know when your new home really becomes “home” in the full sense of the word. Give yourself the time to grieve your old home and to be angry with your new home. That is natural. Grieving is something that has to happen before we can be open to what is new. We just have to make sure that we can stop grieving when we are done – sometimes we can get caught up in the grieving to the point that we can’t imagine life without it. That isn’t good either. Be mindful. Rumination and dwelling on the past is at the core of depression
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 14, 2018, 1:21 pm

Be careful of Thai women stillsingle. The ducks really are hungry all over Thailand. ;)
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » June 14, 2018, 6:23 pm

@pf-flyer

Loved your post, especially the 'grieving' part about one's old home.

nickboyuk
udonmap.com

Post by nickboyuk » June 15, 2018, 3:14 am

So many post from board people who start a thread and never then respond....they need to get a life.

Return to “Relationships”