Thai Girls monitering Udon map.com ???

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
The Badger
udonmap.com

Thai Girls monitering Udon map.com ???

Post by The Badger » June 26, 2007, 8:26 am

I wonder if many Isaan Girls are reading this site to see what their beloved is asking/saying about them???? In a previous post I mentioned my Princess never called me by name in her sms/emails it was always Honey or darling .
Guess wot ???? 1 day after posting that I received a sms using my name no less than 3 times .WTF?
Also when I asked her to recommend some accomodation for my upcoming visit she referrred me to udonmap.com accom/link. mmmmm?
In previous posts I probably said enuff for her to be able to idenify herself/us so if are reading this My Princess the game is up!!!!

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 26, 2007, 8:45 am

:lol: :lol: My Princess the game is up!!!!'' :lol: :lol: For you or her? :lol:

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » June 26, 2007, 9:07 am

Wheres the crime ?
Wasn't it was you who was discussing every aspect of HER life on this forum (which by the way is public)
I can't see the problem here.
You don't sound very trusting of her.

The Badger
udonmap.com

Post by The Badger » June 26, 2007, 10:07 am

Yeh Paul!!! you are absolutely right .
Guess I have sum basic insecurities re her past life and all. I do need a heap more TRUST or it's doomed before it's started ,so thanks for the wake up call mate.
The Badger

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 26, 2007, 1:12 pm

I believe that if anyone has any advices for The Badger - it might be best to PM him rather than post on the Board... :lol:

You have a PM....
Ain't Easy Being Me

The Badger
udonmap.com

Post by The Badger » June 26, 2007, 1:36 pm

Thanks Doc. Yeh !! if anybody has any advice please pm me
(also ta for the pm Doc) sum good advice there !

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » June 26, 2007, 2:19 pm

Good luck Badger, and to his ex,go back to Krabi that is my best advice and monitor the forum from there. Shame that you, as a simple farmgirl, had to lie in the first place when meeting your Mr Badger,you give Thais a bad name.

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 26, 2007, 2:51 pm

pompui wrote:Good luck Badger, and to his ex,go back to Krabi that is my best advice and monitor the forum from there. Shame that you, as a simple farmgirl, had to lie in the first place when meeting your Mr Badger,you give Thais a bad name.
You might be jumping to conclusions... [-X [-X [-X

Could be that she has a gaggle of friends that are "guiding" her and doing the actual communication. That does happen quite frequently.

Not much different than what we falangs do for each other on this and other forums... give advice and tell folks the best way to "beat the system." :D
Ain't Easy Being Me

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » June 26, 2007, 4:49 pm

Well Badger the only thing I can tell you it only took a few months for me to find out this Udon girls are to smart for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » June 26, 2007, 5:09 pm

Doc wrote: Could be that she has a gaggle of friends that are "guiding" her and doing the actual communication. That does happen quite frequently. :D

More like a gaggle of geese flocking to her side to attack the badger.

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » June 26, 2007, 5:46 pm

hey badger if you want to find out where your farm girl is ,use this ... http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/english/index.html

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » June 27, 2007, 6:55 am

thats funny, I used my number don't tell the wife :oops:

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » June 27, 2007, 7:12 am

just checked the missus number,said she was just going down the market,looks like she has gone to nong khai!

dougness
udonmap.com

Post by dougness » June 27, 2007, 1:19 pm

Hey,I hate to burst anyones bubble,but these girls/women study English from Thai women who are smart and have a firm grasp of the English language and know all about Udonmap.We all know what the game is about.We just have to be more clever than they are.

designer
udonmap.com

Post by designer » June 28, 2007, 6:21 pm

Hi guys if you were taken for a ride by a local lass would you post on this site to warn other lads what went on ,perhaps with her photo,just a thought ,I still want to know about sin sot what is fair payement in this region ,my girlfriend has been married has one kid and a middle school education, do the parents get paid sin sot evertime the girl gets hitched, whats fair,

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » June 28, 2007, 8:55 pm

Regarding Sin Sod, there is no right answer to your question. Each person will have a different view depending on their own experiences.
Some pay nothing, some pay a great deal.
I believe it is something you have to talk over with your girlfriend, she can then go back to the family and discuss what ever figure you came up with and either get a thumbs up or thumbs down.
Listening to the many varied opinions on this subject may well cause you a great deal of conflict and heartache so I suggest this is something you sort out yourself.

No I would not post pic's if I was taken for a ride :shock:
I may have related certain pitfall's had I experienced them but nothing more general than that.
Beware, Thai's take slander and libel very very seriously [-X
Free the Doug 1

Return to “Relationships”