Total Finacial information

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...

Do you trust your wife enough to explain your total finacial Picture.

yes
54%
no
25%
only partial
21%

Total votes: 24

valentine

Post by valentine » December 15, 2005, 10:26 am

Can I say, these last few posts have been to me what debating is all about. Cut and thrust, counter moves and sometimes a little below the belt, but with never a hint of malice.This forum without the departed, or at least silent morons, makes my day.Thanks everyone.

wansman
udonmap.com

Post by wansman » December 15, 2005, 11:24 am

banpaeng wrote:If you read the first post and the last post only, you will scratch your head
When I was a child we used to play a game like this. Many of us would sit in a circle and the first person would whisper something to the second person so that no one else coud hear what was said. then the second would whisper to the third, and so on and so on. At the end when the phrase had made it's way all the way around the circle the first person would say what started and the last person would say what they had heard. The phrases were NEVER the same.

I find the way that these forums go are quite stimulating and enjoyable just the way that they are. I like the topics and the posts to have a rambling nature to them. If every one always stayed on topic then we would have an enoromus number of topics and would be unable to keep track of them or enjoy them quite as much. I for one did on at least one occasion notice that I started a post that was too far off topic so I removed it.

I just think that it would be better to be able to ramble on and slightly off topic at times than to have to put too much thought into where the conversation belongs.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » December 15, 2005, 12:15 pm

Yes, that's like the old First World War joke. A message was passed back down the lines:- "Send reinforcements, we're going to advance". And when it got to the other end, it ended up as:- " Send three and fourpence, we're going to a dance".

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » December 15, 2005, 9:07 pm

Sounds like maybe goofed agin. I to like the rambling. It keeps everythg new even in the most questionable way.

Not rehashing bad things but I wonder how many read Niceys topic angry. It ends up with a new member called Habs. Sounds like a nice guy also from the Great land of Canada. This is an example of rambling and it is all good. :D :D

Keep up the good work and posting :D :D

Keep wandering!!!!!!!!

Right on!!!!!

What has this got to do with relationships??? :D :D

Return to “Relationships”