We are all the same in the end

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Buom Pouy
udonmap.com

We are all the same in the end

Post by Buom Pouy » December 13, 2005, 1:44 pm

We (LW and I) have been reading a few of the posts it is good practise for her english skills and at times a very intriguing read.
But as we have gone through the recent postings it seems some people forget that women (and men) from all cultures and creeds rip each other off, scam for money, and generally use relationships to do bad things to one another wether they are Thai, Aussie, American, African, or whatever, it happens everywhere.
So at the risk of coming off like a sissy I would like to say that me and my Lao wife have a loving relationship, a few bumps, but for the most part live in harmony enjoying each other and our new born son. She is a terrific person and Lao.
We both give and take, she is very steeped in her Lao cultural traditions which I respect and try to learn about whenever possible, I don

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » December 13, 2005, 7:48 pm

Truer words have never been spoken better.

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » December 13, 2005, 9:38 pm

banpaeng wrote:Truer words have never been spoken better.
Yep true as can be but we just happen to be living in Thailand so those are the cute little critters we talk about. I suppose the reality is the problems are just much more open here. Plus remember this is usually the first game we have played in this league where we are the millionaires

Most of us were just working stiffs before, so all kind of new and exciting things going on.

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » December 13, 2005, 11:08 pm

Some very wise words spoken above, just remember the boss always knows best ;)

businessman
udonmap.com

Post by businessman » December 14, 2005, 12:46 pm

all cultures and creeds rip each other off, scam for money
Very true,but not normally such a huge wealth imbalance in every relationship.

Return to “Relationships”