Kakadu Cafe

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Paul
udonmap.com

Kakadu Cafe

Post by Paul » April 6, 2006, 8:02 am

Finally managed to drop by the newly relocated Kakadu Cafe last night, just a stones throw from the Irish Clock/City Lodge/Centrepoint?Saloon Bar.

First off - I think my living room is bigger - really! There are only 4 tables inside and a small bar plus a very efficient aircon! There are a couple of tables outside for watching the world go by too.

I met with the owner last night who is a very nice girl and you can't help but hope she is successful in her new venture as she genuinely tried to be as helpful as possible. She even offered me her laptop and mobile phone connection for a quick 20 minutes on the internet.

A small beer is (Leo) 50 baht (Singha) 55 baht (Heiny) 60 baht - which is about the going rate for the area (apart from centrepoint of course). They have food available (with an English menu) and open at 9.30am for coffee - closing at 12 midnight.

For a nice quiet drink in pleasant company its a welcome addition to the scene and I am sure its location will ensure its success.

The Forumites meeting is due to be held here on Saturday and we may well take up the whole of the inside LOL But it will be a good boost to the owners and a nice welcome for their new venture:)

See you on Saturday

Paul

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”