Good Everything Restaurant

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
jingjai
udonmap.com

Good Everything Restaurant

Post by jingjai » June 7, 2006, 4:58 pm

After numerous recomendations over the last six months, I finally stopped for lunch at Good Everything restaurant. Very nice ambience, kind of like a house converted into a restaurant. Indoor A/C plus tables outside. Very diverse menu. I had one of the five items listed under the 59 baht lunch special set meals, garlic chicken breast, soup, marinated veggie salad, fruit plate and choice of beverage, very tasty and well worth the price. They also have 99 baht dinner special set meals.
Their desert items were also very good, I had apple crumble, my friend had a chocolate decadence type cake. Other items on the regular menu included pastas, lamb, asian fusion dishes, etc. ranging in price from 150-280 baht.
I will go back again.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » June 26, 2006, 1:13 am

I had dinner at Good Everything restaurant yesterday and again today. It's what the name says - everything about it is good. My companion was a small Thai lady with a large appetite and she was also impressed by our various courses.

The two pasta dishes (fettachini with red sauce and speghetti with a white sauce) we tried were delicious. The potatoe salad was very good. She had a fruit plate, subtely flavored with Thai pepper, that was quite nice and another Thai dish. We shared a blueberry cheesecake. I had a nice glass of red wine.

They offer a good set lunch menu for 69 baht. But IMO the value for food is such that a 600 baht for dinner for two is money well spent. Not only are the ingredients high quality and fresh, there is an effort for presentation that I have seen only at the high-priced restaurants. I certainly do not consider the menu prices high for those excellent meals.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 26, 2006, 4:15 am

"Ditto".

Couldn't fault it, when I recently visited.

Gary

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » July 7, 2006, 9:21 am

visited yesterday for quick lite lunch. took advantage of the set lunch, thai chicken stir fry/rice/fresh fruit desert/small fresh squeezed oj. as it was a lite lunch, quick fix, small serving, but everything quite good and as mentioned quality ingredients in a very nice setting. inside for ac, and couple tables outside. not forgetting the set price was a mere 59 baht. pleasant visit, to be repeated. very nice and different menu from couple years ago.

only negative, as you sit and are presented menu, water is served as in many restaurants, from a iced pitcher. being the set lunch include oj, and water was already served, i declined request of additional drink, as did Ree. then on the bill, 15 baht each for sm. water. seemed strange as there was no mention that water offered, not ordered would have a charge to it. not that it mattered, except for principle, as i would of ordered water anyway if not already served. but it would of been nice to know. so if ordering a beverage and not wanting to pay 15 baht for something you didn't order or plan on drinking, you may want to send the water back, lol.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”