Nok Restaurant - in Nongsamrong Area (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » March 31, 2014, 1:23 pm

Has always been a pleasure,maybe over 5 years now,forgot to mention takeaway was the wiener snitzel,already demolished at home :D
ps The pie looked more like 300g than 250g judging by the filling 8)

Looking forward to fish n chips next time after you have won the lottery :D 8)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 31, 2014, 1:34 pm

Alfie (or any other happy-snapper :D ), is it possible to post a photo(s) of your bread?

Price(s) would also be helpful.

Thanks

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 31, 2014, 4:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:Alfie (or any other happy-snapper :D ), is it possible to post a photo(s) of your bread?

Price(s) would also be helpful.

Thanks
Hi there JS,what's up my friend !?

I do really don't know how Udon-Bread does her busniess.She promised delevery every 3 days,that's two times a week..well NOK had to call THEM,not the other way around,to ask for some new fresh bread,they came very quickly after we phoned them..Then they were supposebly (spelling??)come in another 3 days,read two days ago,nothing..my wife said something like this...i'm not calling them to come here again,if they don't want to sell bread ..not our problem,Udon-Breads..

So JS,until we get an answer how they are going to do there busniess,NO photos.Don't want to start "advertising"here and maybe futher down the road we have problems restocking bread.We had no new bread now for a couple of days..i think "Sanukjoe"snaged them all..hehe.

So i'm waiting for some sort of an answer/phonecall from UB,until then,i'll better get them myself...

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » March 31, 2014, 4:29 pm

Mr. jack why not try udon bread directly. They are or were a sponsor on Udon Map
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 31, 2014, 4:45 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Mr. jack why not try udon bread directly. They are or were a sponsor on Udon Map
If they are a sponsor, they have been very successful in hiding their light under a bushel (pun intended).

I was interested because Alfie has been doing some promotion, including bread. Given his explanation above, I will await the outcome of his interactions with Udon Bread. ;)

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » March 31, 2014, 10:28 pm

Whent there today - first time. Able to park right outside the establishment
Late afternoon - not a soul - nice and clean, a/c, modest prices . Had Swedish kottbullar me mos och lingonsylt. The wife had Tom Yam Goong and the kids sphaghetti Bolognese. Everything good. Will definitely be back.
No communication with the owners...

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 1, 2014, 6:26 pm

jackspratt wrote:
merchant seaman wrote:Mr. jack why not try udon bread directly. They are or were a sponsor on Udon Map
If they are a sponsor, they have been very successful in hiding their light under a bushel (pun intended).

I was interested because Alfie has been doing some promotion, including bread. Given his explanation above, I will await the outcome of his interactions with Udon Bread. ;)
Well i hope for the best..it's so freaking warm now so maybe the bread don't got baked for a day or two.I will wait too and see if a good talk with her is enough to have the bread back at the Rest,or maybe she is moving to new place already.I'll keep you customers informed,and when and if i get delivery i will post it here in the thread.

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 1, 2014, 6:30 pm

boes wrote:Whent there today - first time. Able to park right outside the establishment
Late afternoon - not a soul - nice and clean, a/c, modest prices . Had Swedish kottbullar me mos och lingonsylt. The wife had Tom Yam Goong and the kids sphaghetti Bolognese. Everything good. Will definitely be back.
No communication with the owners...
Hi bose!

I think i meat you comming in and me going out,not sure but i think so.Sorry i didn't have time to talk with you..next time.Been a littlebit slower now the last week,people going back home i guess..But we have new ones,like you and your family bose (Bosse??)
Hope to see you soon again,until then..have a good day sir.

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » April 1, 2014, 6:58 pm

No worries - we'll be back before you know - Great food ! =D>

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 2, 2014, 9:58 am

UDON-BREAD IS RESTOCKING BREAD AT OUR RESTAURANT TODAY (02/04-2014)So welcome and buy fresh dark OR white bread at Nok's Restaurant.Moore info will follow later + pics + prices.

//Nok

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 2, 2014, 10:21 pm

One of my favourite dishes at Noks restaurant is Pyttipanna.
The Swedes havent brought many positive things into the world but this dish is one of them ! 8)
Potatoes,onions,any kind of meat and served with fried egg and beetroot.....just 160 baht.
Always excellent service at this very clean restaurant in Nonsamrong.
Pyttipanna,Swedish dish.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » April 3, 2014, 12:15 am

Wot no dark bread to dip into the sauces,outrageous :D 8)

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » April 3, 2014, 8:13 am

Pyttipanna is good and so was the steak we had there yesterday.....Keep up the good work.
AND I got the ryebread too.

BTW the eating experience rises a lot when you have nice friendly, clean surrondings and aircon as is the case in this highly recommended restaurant. =D>

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 3, 2014, 6:55 pm

Zidane wrote:One of my favourite dishes at Noks restaurant is Pyttipanna.
The Swedes havent brought many positive things into the world but this dish is one of them ! 8)
Potatoes,onions,any kind of meat and served with fried egg and beetroot.....just 160 baht.
Always excellent service at this very clean restaurant in Nonsamrong.
Pyttipanna,Swedish dish.jpg
Holy cow,did i miss chatting with you brother Zidane ;) Well i hope my misses took good care of you,and thanks again for all those heartwarming words that makes my wife work in a VERY hot kitchen bearable (spelling).Next time i hopefully have the plessure to sit down with and have a good talk,like we always have had.

Take care and see you soon again Zidane..say hello to your other half too from me and Nok.

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 3, 2014, 7:05 pm

boes wrote:Pyttipanna is good and so was the steak we had there yesterday.....Keep up the good work.
AND I got the ryebread too.

BTW the eating experience rises a lot when you have nice friendly, clean surrondings and aircon as is the case in this highly recommended restaurant. =D>

Bose,happy to give whatever we can to our customers.And all the positive wibes you both give me and my hardworking wife,thank you from the bottom of our heart.We started Nok's Restaurant -2008,now it reads 2013,we are still small BUT we try everything we can to make our customers become a part of what we choose to call extended family.
So to everyone who have not been to our little Restaurant,welcome in to try us out.
And to all the old customers,welcome again.

Yepp,ryebread,and some homemade whitebread we now have at the Rest.Price same as bying direct from Udon-Bread.I can highly recommend to toast the ryebread,the bread taste even better that way..i think.

Have a good day to you all,see you soon i hope...//Nok and Alfie

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 3, 2014, 7:08 pm

pompui wrote:Wot no dark bread to dip into the sauces,outrageous :D 8)

Agree,but UB had taken a couple of days of to do some merits,not telling us.But she know now so hopefully not to many empty breadshelfs in the future.

See you soon brother pompui..//Nok and Alfie

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » April 4, 2014, 4:33 pm

Alfie, I can stay away from the bread in order to avoid plundering your stock bread (stokbrood = Dutch for French baguette :) )

I realize I had a nice bunch of bread last time, sorry to other customers, but "bread happens" \:D/

Zidane, thanks for excellent tip and photo, will have that next time =D>

Joe

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 4, 2014, 6:04 pm

SanukJoe wrote:Alfie, I can stay away from the bread in order to avoid plundering your stock bread (stokbrood = Dutch for French baguette :) )

I realize I had a nice bunch of bread last time, sorry to other customers, but "bread happens" \:D/

Zidane, thanks for excellent tip and photo, will have that next time =D>

Joe
...hehe,well Khun Joe..welcome ANYTIME to empty my shelfs..don't be shy hehe.

Pytt-i-panna,with my homemade beeroot to go with it..i say..Welcome to sample Khun Joe,maybe bring some friends too who have not been to Nok's before.

See you soon Joe,have a good day/afternoon/evning..sorry can't make my mind up..//Alfie

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » April 14, 2014, 8:01 am

Dear customers,yesterday was a VERY busy day at Nok's Restaurant..i know some people had to wait to long,and some people had enough and could not wait,so they canceled their orders..Nok and staff did their best but not good enough i guess.

Nok want to say she's sorry,she hope that those customers that had to wait to long can accept her apology.

Nok is dead tired today,BUT she will try her best to take care of you customers..Thank you for understanding,and welcome.

//Nok with staff

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 14, 2014, 9:03 am

Your advertising paying off Alfie
the problems of becoming to popular
Waan and I hope to be in to see you soon

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”