New Beer in Udon

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
valentine

New Beer in Udon

Post by valentine » October 29, 2005, 12:40 pm

Yesterday whilst shopping in Tops, I was accosted by a very attractive lady wearing a blue and white mini-skirt, offering me a free beer.I naturally couldn't say no. It was a new product on the market called Cheers, it was only 33 baht a big bottle, it was very pleasant and I will be going back for some more today.I don't think the mini skirt had anything to do with my decision to purchase, .surely I am too old to be influenced by such trivialities :roll: :shock: :P :?:

businessman
udonmap.com

Post by businessman » October 29, 2005, 2:05 pm

Everything in Thailand is marketed by ladies in short skirts.I think it says something about your average male. :)

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » October 29, 2005, 5:49 pm

Val, bought a couple last week and today the lovely lady at big C gave me a key ring when I bought another couple. Nice beer.

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » October 30, 2005, 11:55 am

businessman wrote:Everything in Thailand is marketed by ladies in short skirts.I think it says something about your average male. :)
Hmmm!!!!! Short skirt, I'll buy some and I don't drink :shock:

valentine

Post by valentine » October 30, 2005, 12:17 pm

Yes I got a key ring to, but she had taken her door key off :(

PopsIcafe
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by PopsIcafe » October 30, 2005, 12:43 pm

I guess with the beer you bought and (hummmmhummmm) your age, maybe she thought you couldn't handle it anymore. :wave:

How wrong or right she could be!!!!!! :roll:

Pop's :pirate:

valentine

Post by valentine » October 30, 2005, 1:01 pm

Hi Pop Pop, There's many a pretty lass cum unstuck with those ideas.

valentine

Post by valentine » October 30, 2005, 1:03 pm

Just to be sure though, I bought 3 Viags before I took her out.Only two worked!!!

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » October 30, 2005, 2:58 pm

This year we had a party for our son who become a Monk, with six other families. My friend sorted out the beer, these promotion girls from Leo Beer turned up with a Leo Beer pump and bar, barrels of beer. They wore really tight "Hot Pants" and long boots, Phew!!!!!

Peng barbeque have beer girls with short skirts, in England we have barmaids that mostly look like sacks of potatoes.

Tony
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”