Chef Ton is open

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
pal52
udonmap.com

Re: Chef Ton is open

Post by pal52 » January 3, 2021, 5:03 pm

rct wrote:
January 3, 2021, 1:28 pm
All I know is... previous posts from 2 years ago might discourage people from going to Chef Ton... (including me, as we moved back here 9 months ago).

And to me Chef Ton deserves an update on Udonmap based on my repest experiences in recent weeks.

Great place when not going to Hi So eateries.
I agree with you rct.

I posted on Parrots post of only having 3 dishes on the menu after he visited the Restaurant it but said it was good quality.

I checked their Facebook Menu and the 3 dishes were all Prawn hence my asking if they did chicken and pork to which I was told they did.

Before I could go to try the place they closed down.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Chef Ton is open

Post by semperfiguy » January 3, 2021, 5:28 pm

pal52 wrote:
January 3, 2021, 5:03 pm
rct wrote:
January 3, 2021, 1:28 pm
All I know is... previous posts from 2 years ago might discourage people from going to Chef Ton... (including me, as we moved back here 9 months ago).

And to me Chef Ton deserves an update on Udonmap based on my repest experiences in recent weeks.

Great place when not going to Hi So eateries.
I agree with you rct.

I posted on Parrots post of only having 3 dishes on the menu after he visited the Restaurant it but said it was good quality.

I checked their Facebook Menu and the 3 dishes were all Prawn hence my asking if they did chicken and pork to which I was told they did.

Before I could go to try the place they closed down.
I messaged them today and they answered back that they were open from 10AM til 8PM.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”