Great Breakfast

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Great Breakfast

Post by DuiDui49 » September 9, 2021, 10:33 am

God morning in the rain.Brekkie number 2:
4eggs two jokes..Parmensan and some veggies..+ the usuall Oats fruits and Greek Yogurt..

You can eat ALOT when you choose Healthy eating ;-)

Wish u all all healthy and strong day..//Alfie..:-)

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying- ... ting-plate

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying- ... ting-plate

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-pr ... nd-weight/

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 18, 2021, 2:51 pm

No healthy breakfast in the Niggles charabanc this morning.
I stopped at Amazon Cafe for Mrs Ns obligatory cha keow & I got a latte with 25% sweetness. All going well until I got back in the car & saw Mrs N had been to KFC & got me 2 Zinger Burgers 🍔
It’d have been rude to leave them
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 19, 2021, 2:58 pm

Home made iced coffee. The 50ml of sweetened condensed milk probably doesn’t do the health content any favours.

Not actually eaten anything yet. I think it’s last nights bbq spicy individual oyster mushrooms that are giving me a bit of gyp
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 25, 2021, 10:39 am

God morning Gent's!!

This morning after the usuall PN Butter Sandwich and coffe i tryed this Red Mill's Panncake %Waffelmix found here:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i2024 ... =true&mp=1

So i did it may way,as usuall ;-)

*60 Grams of Red Mill's Mix
*60 Grams of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder.
*2 Tabelspoons of Olive Oil
*2 Eggs
*Pinch of Pink Salt
* 1 Cup of Milk (Grass Fed)...mix and mix so more.Preheat the Waffeliron..and to the i ad 1 Liced Kiwi fruit,half a banana..ICE Cream (3 tablespoons)This batch made me 6 tasty Waffels ;-)The Waffelmix is hopefully somewhat healthyer options then plain White Flour..

4 Waffels down the hatch and 2 more for late afternoon coffee ;-)

Food is fun,food is the way to stay healthy..plus some exercise..

Stay healthy and happy/strong Guys..//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 25, 2021, 10:48 am

God morning guys !

A couple of days with just perfect weather..Anyway,seems like you guys stopped eating Brekkies ;-)If i don't post no one picks up the slack,you lazy bastards ;-)

So here is my brekkie this morning:

4 eggs two jokes..some shredded cheese,some chicken leftovers,tomatoes and topped with freshly grinded Bleckpepper and Tabasco Habanero Pepper Sauce.
Stay strong and healthy..//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 14, 2021, 2:17 pm

After my 40 min bicycleride,waiting at Casa DuiDui was my Exercise Band Workout..today was supersetting Biceps & Triceps..Same with Chest..between 15-->20 reps per set.

And after shower it was time for this:

4 egg two jokes Omelett,100 gram of Salmon Marinated with Black Pepper..shawed some chees on top the 1 Wolewheat Mission Wrap..and for taste a new one for me..Kimchi..Big glass of water with freshly pressed Lemon.

Have a healthy day and stay active and strong...//Alfie..:-)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 14, 2021, 6:12 pm

Sundays I like to make banana oatmeal pancakes. Blackberry topping today. :D

UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 14, 2021, 6:30 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
November 14, 2021, 2:17 pm
a new one for me..Kimchi..Big glass of water with freshly pressed Lemon.
Kimchi and other fermented foods are good for your gut health. Takes some getting use to for most but I like it. I try to eat some at least once a week. Koreans eat it with most meals.
UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 14, 2021, 6:40 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
November 14, 2021, 2:17 pm
After my 40 min bicycleride,waiting at Casa DuiDui was my Exercise Band Workout..today was supersetting Biceps & Triceps..Same with Chest..between 15-->20 reps per set.

And after shower it was time for this:

4 egg two yolks Omelett,100 gram of Salmon Marinated with Black Pepper..shawed some chees on top the 1 Wolewheat Mission Wrap..and for taste a new one for me..Kimchi..Big glass of water with freshly pressed Lemon.

Have a healthy day and stay active and strong...//Alfie..:-)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 15, 2021, 7:55 am

Coffee and a rowie.

Pictures to follow, it's ironing time (at last)
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 15, 2021, 11:59 am

Breakfast: tofu scramble and garden gravy on toast.

Lunch: bean burrito with guacamole.

UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 16, 2021, 2:27 pm

Breakfast: Red fried rice with tofu and veggies.

Lunch: Lentil based tomato sauce on whole wheat spaghetti and sautéed broccoli with garlic.

UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 16, 2021, 5:18 pm

Jello wrote:
November 16, 2021, 2:27 pm
Breakfast: Red fried rice with tofu and veggies.

Lunch: Lentil based tomato sauce on whole wheat spaghetti and sautéed broccoli with garlic.

Jello,your food is seemingly very healthy,i =D> =D>.Sorry for asking but do you do medical checkups every year inluding PSA and male hormone panel bloodwork?I do that once/year.Lipid panel checked my Calcium score (if i had any built up plack in my arterys )Colesterol,Glucose,Kidney and Liver funktion.Everything came out with no abnormal readings..very happy with that.Only problem for me is to gain back some "meat"on my twiggy body.The more i read up on how important a healthy life helps you when you are getting older,and with right foodintake/supplements/sleep and a positive attitude,we will (hopefully)live with more lifequality then if we should do the opposite..You dear reader should go once a year to do a Total Blodwork done,not talking to those who already do this because of illness,no you who THINK you are okey should do this..an old car need more care to run clean,same with us humans.

I'll end my rant for now atleast,take care Jello and everyone else who happend to read my rant ;-)

//Alfie..:-)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 17, 2021, 1:24 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
November 16, 2021, 5:18 pm

Jello,your food is seemingly very healthy,i =D> =D>.Sorry for asking but do you do medical checkups every year
I do my annual health check ups outside of Thailand so haven’t had one in a while.
Last cholesterol check was 3 months after going vegan and the numbers were dramatically lower.

Eating a vegan diet was difficult and boring until I started finding food recipes I liked on YouTube and learned how to do my own cooking. 8)
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 17, 2021, 1:29 pm

From my garden, Kale-

Kale-banana-blackberry smoothie.

Spinach-

Tofu scramble with spinach and cherry tomatoes. Fried potato with green peppers and onions. Pinto beans.

Lunch, Spanish beans and veggies.
(White beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes, smoked paprika, cumin)

UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 17, 2021, 3:17 pm

Jello wrote:
November 17, 2021, 1:29 pm
From my garden, Kale-

Kale-banana-blackberry smoothie.

Spinach-

Tofu scramble with spinach and cherry tomatoes. Fried potato with green peppers and onions. Pinto beans.

Lunch, Spanish beans and veggies.
(White beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes, smoked paprika, cumin)

Thanks Jello for the update and pics.Seems like you have really dialed in your diet to be more healthy..and like yopu mentioned,you can find ALOT of nice recepies and how to prepp,them on YT.Have you ever tryed Sweetpotatoe panncakes?I found a recepie that i want to try later,maybe i post it here ;-)

Take care and stay strong Jello..//Alfie..:-)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 18, 2021, 10:45 am

Banana oatmeal pancakes again topped with strawberries and a little Canadian maple syrup.

UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 18, 2021, 11:50 am

Jello wrote:
November 18, 2021, 10:45 am
Banana oatmeal pancakes again topped with strawberries and a little Canadian maple syrup.

God morning Jello !

Yeah,Panncakes are never wrong as a Breakfast.

For me this morning after 40min wounderful Bicycleride and another Exerciseband Leg workout i'm prepping for my Lunch later..Marinated Chicken filés 400gram+Red and Yellow Bellpepper and Some Broccoli..i do a fryup of everything and add some Coconut milk..all simmer for 5 min...DONE.

After my go-to everymorning Wholwheat Bread 2 slices with Peanut butter and banana + coffee..i do a shake of 80 gram of Oats (Big leaf) 40 gram of Whey Isolate,60 grams of Banana,a handfull of Blueberries (Big-C),aprox 4dl of coldwater + one rack of icecubes..Jummy :-)Sorry no pic..i'll try to remember to take some pics later..

Jello and everyone else,i wish you ALL a wonderfull healthy day..//Alfie..:-)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 18, 2021, 6:34 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
November 18, 2021, 11:50 am
..i do a shake of 80 gram of Oats (Big leaf) 40 gram of Whey Isolate,60 grams of Banana,a handfull of Blueberries (Big-C),aprox 4dl of coldwater + one rack of icecubes..Jummy :-)
Sounds good. There’s some ideas on this website you might consider adding to your shake for weight gain: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/18 ... ITLE_HDR_2
UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 19, 2021, 7:48 am

Jello wrote:
November 18, 2021, 6:34 pm
DuiDui49 wrote:
November 18, 2021, 11:50 am
..i do a shake of 80 gram of Oats (Big leaf) 40 gram of Whey Isolate,60 grams of Banana,a handfull of Blueberries (Big-C),aprox 4dl of coldwater + one rack of icecubes..Jummy :-)
Sounds good. There’s some ideas on this website you might consider adding to your shake for weight gain: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/18 ... ITLE_HDR_2
God morning Jello !

Been sitting outside doing my Thankfullness Meditation and morning prayers..Very nice way to start the day with the right intensions..beeing happy,thankfull and thoughtfull.

Thank you Jello for the link,yeah the Healthline is a site i visit now and then for info and insiration.I'm a HARDGAINER for sure,but gaining weigth is not everthing,feeling positive and happy is maybe more important.But i guess i'll "pay the price"..getting older and gaining weight is HARD..but baby stepping is my mantra ;-)
Just had my 2 slices of PB/Banana and coffee..ahh ready to meet the day..awsome weather too.

Take care Jello..have an awsome day..//Alfie..:-)

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”