Great Breakfast

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Great Breakfast

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 26, 2021, 10:56 am

tamada wrote:
May 26, 2021, 10:04 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 26, 2021, 9:44 am
... and 30 mins on the exercise bike at 7pm
Pictures or it never happened.
Very cynical Tam .. [-X

Had an exercise bike for a long time ..until VERY recently only used to hang dog blankets on .. seemed to have turned a corner after the surgery feeling better so decided 30 mins per day in the evening is a good start .. safer than biking out on the roads as well.

Thanks Alfie ..

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 26, 2021, 4:27 pm

tamada wrote:
May 26, 2021, 10:27 am
Stantheman wrote:
April 18, 2021, 3:17 am
Got it, Red Cup is instant coffee. Prefer my coffee brewed, but guess have to use whats available.
Red Cup is for philistines. Just ask our Yai.
Shouldn’t talk of philistines be on the “How Does a State Built on Terorism Assume International Credibility?” thread?

No wait, hang on, that’s palestine.

Sorry, as you were
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 26, 2021, 5:46 pm

Niggly wrote:
April 17, 2021, 8:38 pm
It’s actually just from a jar of standard instant coffee. Mix with boiling water from the kettle & add milk & sugar to taste.

149 baht for 200g in Big C (other retailers are available)

Add milk and sugar to taste??? What taste? The palate of those that enjoy chemical carcinomas? I have not drunk instant yukkie since my taste buds developed in 19xx.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 26, 2021, 5:53 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 26, 2021, 10:56 am
tamada wrote:
May 26, 2021, 10:04 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 26, 2021, 9:44 am
... and 30 mins on the exercise bike at 7pm
Pictures or it never happened.
Very cynical Tam .. [-X

Had an exercise bike for a long time ..until VERY recently only used to hang dog blankets on .. seemed to have turned a corner after the surgery feeling better so decided 30 mins per day in the evening is a good start .. safer than biking out on the roads as well.

Thanks Alfie ..

DM
Just keeping you honest young man.

If you have that large parking lot to cycle around in, you can use a real bike! Then I can come and get you and we can bike around the many fine lakes in the Udon metrolopus together and perve at the the fine, fit, masked totty and guess which one's are mingers. I have a dual bike rack on the sports lorry and an esky that can hold at least half a dozen Changs.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 26, 2021, 6:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 26, 2021, 5:46 pm

Add milk and sugar to taste??? What taste? The palate of those that enjoy chemical carcinomas? I have not drunk instant yukkie since my taste buds developed in 1901.

Yep, isn't taste a personal thing? If you don't like it, good for you. I never said I liked it either

BTW, I've corrected your year above

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 26, 2021, 7:01 pm

Even if your personal taste is yukky......enjoy. As they say, there is no accounting for taste.

Some people like pineapple on Pizza's
Glaswegians invented the fried Mars bar
Vegans love tofu
Cannibals will not eat clowns coz they taste funny
Texans eat grits
....the list goes on

I hate instant muck!
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 4, 2021, 10:43 am

My new favourite breakfast.
Avocado, halved with an egg poured where the stone was & topped with cheese.
Air fry for about 7-8 mins

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 5, 2021, 10:12 am

My avocado was a bit unripe, noooooo I hear you cry. Unfortunately yes so I left it for another day.

Croissant with cheese, a fried egg & tommy sauce this morning. No pics I’m afraid, I was Hank Marvin

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 5, 2021, 10:24 am

Niggly wrote:
July 5, 2021, 10:12 am
My avocado was a bit unripe, noooooo I hear you cry. Unfortunately yes so I left it for another day.

Croissant with cheese, a fried egg & tommy sauce this morning. No pics I’m afraid, I was Hank Marvin
****************************************************************TIP*******************************************************
Here, a speedy trick to help ripen your avocado faster (aka almost overnight). What you do: Place the apple and the avocado together in the bag, then fold over the opening as best you can to seal it off. Let the fruits sit together overnight and--voilà! You'll have a ripe avocado, ready to be enjoyed.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 5, 2021, 10:37 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
July 5, 2021, 10:24 am
Niggly wrote:
July 5, 2021, 10:12 am

****************************************************************TIP*******************************************************
Here, a speedy trick to help ripen your avocado faster (aka almost overnight). What you do: Place the apple and the avocado together in the bag, then fold over the opening as best you can to seal it off. Let the fruits sit together overnight and--voilà! You'll have a ripe avocado, ready to be enjoyed.
Yeah, cheers 👍
You can do the same with a banana too.

Unfortunately I didn’t check last night so when I wanted to use it this morning I discovered it was unripe. It’ll be okay tomorrow

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 5, 2021, 10:47 am

Nothing to fancy for brekkie this morning.

I guess i'm just to quick/hungry in the morning to take a pic of my "first"breakfast which consists of the usuall 1 slice of wholewheat bread,peanutbutter/sliced banana+Freshly grounded Expresso coffeebeans from Trang area.

Second brekfast consist of 3-4 porched eggs,this morning 3,Leksands Swedenmade Cripsbread from VILLA.Two crispbread with some shredded cheese and Mills Caviar..I'm okey to whatever today will bring upon me ;-)

//Alfie..:-)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2021, 1:11 pm

French toast. Made with whole wheat flaxseed bread, one egg and almond milk. Frozen strawberries and fresh banana topping.

UFF DA!

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » July 11, 2021, 1:22 pm

Looks great and delicious. What kind of syrup ?
Have a safe day.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2021, 1:53 pm

For the syrup, a little orange juice in a saucepan whisk in a little corn starch to thicken, add frozen berries. Makes a nice no-added-sugar topping. 8)
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2021, 2:06 pm

My lunch stir fry concoction. Brown rice, onions, frozen veggies, sliced mushrooms, pinto beans, one egg and a dollop of salsa.
UFF DA!

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » July 11, 2021, 6:07 pm

Jello, great way to make a french-toast syrup. Today s supper : - by me for me - Peterson avocado - pork steak - white rice - mixed veggies - edamame - red wine, + Thai cake. No fresh coffee.
[attachment=2]su-1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]su-2.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]su-3.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
su-3.jpg
su-2.jpg
su-1.jpg

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 13, 2021, 3:54 pm

Chicken tikka with all the accoutrements wrapped in a soft, fluffy naan.
Not until nearly 3pm but the first thing I’ve eaten so it’s still technically breakfast

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » July 13, 2021, 4:27 pm

Accoutrements.. great word choice... but without any mentions of what they are .. c est rester sur sa faim.
N est-ce pas Niggly ?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 13, 2021, 4:35 pm

Weeeeeelllll seeing as you ask, it was assembled just out of my line of sight but what I did catch a glimpse of was cherry tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, chilli sauce & a sort of mayonnaisey, yoghurty, minty, garlicy sauce

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 13, 2021, 5:59 pm

Niggly wrote:
July 13, 2021, 4:35 pm
Weeeeeelllll seeing as you ask, it was assembled just out of my line of sight but what I did catch a glimpse of was cherry tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, chilli sauce & a sort of mayonnaisey, yoghurty, minty, garlicy sauce
out of the line of sight ? . the 19 year old Madonna with da big boobies next to you .. your going to say you never noticed her :roll: .
disclaimer.. this is the ministry of disinformation. at this point we have known knowledge or evidence of Niggly looking at big boobies. i think he was more interested in a nosh.. i mean food not a nosh
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”