Night Market Get Together

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 6, 2008, 9:24 am

nice to meet you guys and put faces to the names, not all pretty faces but faces non the less, just joking, or am i? no seriosly thanks for a pleasant evening, my wife met an old school friend ree, so she was happy too. saint

Hages
udonmap.com

Post by Hages » April 6, 2008, 10:26 am

Well I finally made it to a forum meeting, it was nice to meet the people who turned up.
Being amongst such seasoned beer drinkers was a privilege and i felt right at home :lol: even managed to still be there and going strong at the end of the night :razz:
If there are any members reading this who haven't been to one of these "get togethers" I urge you to make the effort and enjoy a great night out with an exellent group of people =D>

Cheers

Kevin

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » April 6, 2008, 10:34 am

Reading all of this has only made me wish my return to UTH could be even sooner!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got less than 60 days to go before I'll be hitting the Night Market again on a regular basis. It can't come soon enough!
8)

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 6, 2008, 4:39 pm

Agree, all around, nice night. Can

Philrjones
udonmap.com

Post by Philrjones » April 7, 2008, 9:42 am

Hi guys,

It was great to meet a load of you at last now I've arrived in Udon. I particularly enjoy the spot you choose - great spec for watching the screen and beer serving ladies! Had a great time, good laugh, good beer, good food, power cut etc. I'm starting to get more golfing tips so I reckon I'll probably hit one of those damn white balls one day. Those beer towers are terrfic, but I would like to recommend we get 2 or 3 different beers. Purely selfish reasons - I wanted the singha beer girl to come over! :shock:

As a newbie to forum meetings, the TG was as quiet as a church mouse - I wish I could have that effect sometimes!

Got drenched on the bike going home. (Arrived home at about 12:20 to find the house flooded and spent the next hour cleaning up though :? )

See you all next time! Oh, we'll be married then. I decided it was about time she made an honest man of me, so we're getting married next Monday (14th)- a week today! Good grief, I'm flat out doing stuff this week!

cheers
Phil

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » April 7, 2008, 11:11 am

Congratulations Phil on your forthcoming wedding.

Best wishes to you both,

Ralph

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 7, 2008, 11:44 am

wow, first meeting and now your getting married ,i hope its not catching as it was my first as well, and i think the wife will get upset if i marry again :lol: . good luck and best wishes to you both

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » April 7, 2008, 4:09 pm

I attended a wedding last Saturday night and leave for Australia next Thursday so I will miss the next meeting also. See you all first Saturday in June.

I hope there were some Aussies there last Saturday to add a little class to what would have been just another vulgar brawl.

John

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 7, 2008, 4:15 pm

wokkawombat wrote:I attended a wedding last Saturday night and leave for Australia next Thursday so I will miss the next meeting also. See you all first Saturday in June.

I hope there were some Aussies there last Saturday to add a little class to what would have been just another vulgar brawl.

John
Probably just as well one particular Aussie wasn't there :D

Gozzo
udonmap.com

Post by Gozzo » April 7, 2008, 7:52 pm

No worries there Wokka, this Aussie will be at the next meeting. And I guarantee to bring some Aussie "class" to the meeting. Not a local yet, but I think i'm a local when I stay in Udon.

Look forward to meeting all that front up to the next meeting......... I think. :shock:
Such is life.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » April 10, 2008, 5:42 pm

Anyone thinking of having a drink in the night market this Saturday 12th. Don't forget its election day for the local civic council and I doubt if alcohol will be available. :(

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » April 10, 2008, 5:53 pm

No problem, BYOB :D

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » April 10, 2008, 5:57 pm

papaguido wrote:No problem, BYOB :D
And your own Tiger girl, or it won't taste the same. :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 10, 2008, 8:06 pm

trubrit wrote:Anyone thinking of having a drink in the night market this Saturday 12th. Don't forget its election day for the local civic council and I doubt if alcohol will be available. :(
5hit, never thought of that and wanted to watch the footie... :D

Have to settle for Spurs as the most successful team ever ever ever in the history of English football are playing on Sunday.
:D :D :D

PopsIcafe
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by PopsIcafe » April 10, 2008, 8:18 pm

Well will have Tiger beer this weekend...but "M", "B" and "Tic" (tiger beer girls) won't be here WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pop's :pirate:

Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Post by Thai_1_On » April 10, 2008, 9:23 pm

trubrit wrote:Anyone thinking of having a drink in the night market this Saturday 12th. Don't forget its election day for the local civic council and I doubt if alcohol will be available. :(
Sure I'll come by but I'll be crying in my beerImage

Just not the same without our beer girls :(

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » April 13, 2008, 8:46 am

Not an official meeting tonight, but nevertheless a big one. Man U v Arsenal ko 10pm local on the big screen. Its worth 6 points in practice to the winner, and if its not Arsenal, its the end of their trophy ambitions for this season.Hopefully the water will have stopped flowing to be replaced by copious amounts of Tiger beer. :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 13, 2008, 9:04 am

I was able to have a few beers at the night market on Saturday (12th) so I could see Sunderland and City... :D It was quite busy. A night patrol of kids were hovering with water cannon but I sat right beside the TV so if they got me they'd get the TV. So they had to think twice or more before a fahlang attack. Then again not a good idea after all... I'm sure I'd have got the bill for the TV for sitting too near to it...:roll:

Don't think I'll be back from the jungle tonight for Man U and Arsenal... :( :( :(

Michael C
udonmap.com

Post by Michael C » April 23, 2008, 9:12 pm

I am in the middle of moving to Udon Thani. Are the Night Market get togethers a regularly scheduled event or is it just periodically announced and held?

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » April 23, 2008, 10:19 pm

Yes, Absolutely!!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

They occur on the first Saturday of each month, and sometimes, there are impromptu gatherings.

Return to “Notice Board”